• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[RPGMk XP]Kusuguru Project

tried doin that i rebooted and pressed dwnload and waited but the box thingy that normally says run open save never comes up

lil help

err lil help plz I downloaded eng patched ver and it comes up w Audio,Data,Graphics,Game.exe,Game.ini and RGS200dll I press Game.exe as I assume thats what u press click run 2wice and nothin happens

err lil help plz I downloaded eng patched ver and it comes up w Audio,Data,Graphics,Game.exe,Game.ini and RGS200dll I press Game.exe as I assume thats what u press click run 2wice and nothin happens

Has the issue been resolved? If not, try and open the Game.exe (yes, that's the right file) by running it as an administrator. You could also try and run it in compatibility mode (I'd recommend Windows XP). Right click Game.exe, go to Properties, click on the Compatibility tab and check the appropriate options, hit OK and then try.

yh there is no combatibility test when i clickon properties just:
Name
Type
Packet Size
Ratio
Modified
Path
CRC
Compression Method
Encryption Method

Still hoping someone's working on completing the translation for this.
:coolthumbup:coolthumbup:coolthumbup for motivational purposes

yh there is no combatibility test when i clickon properties just:
Name
Type
Packet Size
Ratio
Modified
Path
CRC
Compression Method
Encryption Method

. . . What does your Game.exe look like? Does it look like a sun? If you right click on that and go to Properties, you should see another window pop up with tabs. There should be a Compatibility tab. I've attached a screenshot of what it should look like.

I've beaten the game(used Google translate to get me through the rest... PHEW) And I saw there was extra after the credits(not gonna spoil anything), but it said a file was missing, then shut down... Which sucks cause I wasn't able to save! Oh well, if you have the missing file(I have no idea what it was, it was instant, and I accidentally pressed enter when it popped up, like some dodo), let me know... Thank you!

The photos.the charact photos of lala and nene,I also beat the game too,about three month late.screamer's oppinion is to introduce the lala II,that's my guess.but forget to add the two photos of them:stickout

Here!
Put the two images into the Pictures folder....however, it's strange!
They're present into the project....

Here!
Put the two images into the Pictures folder....however, it's strange!
They're present into the project....

And screamer,if we can save the girl from rabbitgirl and also can learn the ARMPIT+would be better,for my best ending ,I need to learn it choose to give up the poor girl:cry

Still hoping someone's working on completing the translation for this.
:coolthumbup:coolthumbup:coolthumbup for motivational purposes

I agree. Seriously, it'd be great if the translation was completed and cleaned up. I still haven't finished the game.

problem

. . . What does your Game.exe look like? Does it look like a sun? If you right click on that and go to Properties, you should see another window pop up with tabs. There should be a Compatibility tab. I've attached a screenshot of what it should look like.

dont think i get th same screen as tht jw is the game 100% safe as in has no threats? as after I got to th bit I told u about a few days later I had a malware thing that locked me out of my laptop and was wonderin if it came from downloading this...sort of.
just want to know be4 I try downloading again

dont think i get th same screen as tht jw is the game 100% safe as in has no threats? as after I got to th bit I told u about a few days later I had a malware thing that locked me out of my laptop and was wonderin if it came from downloading this...sort of.

The game is 100% clean.
Scanned right now, nothing evil found!

Must of been something else, I downloaded it and nothing has happen to me.

Well, got quite a bit accomplished, the only things I got left is finishing the price for the Maid in Hane, beating the goddess, and finding(What I think) the last bounty from an illegal slave merchant. Anyone got any info on how I can do any of them? lol

Don't remember the others, but for the goddess, visit the fairy store in the swamps and get the item that blocks all negative status effects. If you need more KP, farm the Masochists for it. They're mainly around the elven village.

Godness, my first reply in five years……
has the translation been cut short?
No more news for that……

Sorry for my poor English

Godness, my first reply in five years……
has the translation been cut short?
No more news for that……

Sorry for my poor English

Yeah, the translation hasn't been finished, the last I heard.

Last edited:
Well, it seems I can't install the rpg maker again (= activate test version), because if you did it three times on the same computer it won't work...
don't know about the other translaters 😛

Screamer81 if you are reading this, please finish what others have started. Complete the translation of your game to English.

Yes Screamer81 complete the game to English please or upload the broken links please xD

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back