• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[RPGMk XP]Kusuguru Project

Just installed this game! Totally excited to have all the fonts, patches, blah needed.
You guys that made this possible are all legends.

Completing the Codex?

Hi, I just finished the game (or at least, the main storyline) and I loved it more than I can say. The only problem is that I'm a bit of a completionist, and I'm having trouble filling up the last few slots in my codex. From what I can tell in the battler pictures, I'm missing the Bride, the Cowgirl, and the girl in the Flower dress. Would you be willing to give me a hint at where they might be? I would be forever grateful if you would.

Also, I'm pretty sure the new translation is using the broken map for Gigantia. Lucky for me, I backed up the old files, found the file with the fixed map, and replaced it. In the Data folder it was Map075.

Also, I'm pretty sure the new translation is using the broken map for Gigantia. Lucky for me, I backed up the old files, found the file with the fixed map, and replaced it. In the Data folder it was Map075.

You know? You're actually right. For I was really stuck on figuring out how to solve the puzzle in it and the instruction did say "Shoulder and hair.", but I can only be on one side the hair (the right) and not the other side (the left). Maybe there's a bug in the Map075 after all.

I tried to download the new map75 from the mediafire but it said that it was removed. Can someone please repost it?

I seem to have forgotten how to get this game to work for me. hen I double click it it comes up then shuts back down. Now I tried everything suggested on page 13 yet still I can not get this game to work again. I wonder where I went wrong. Gonna try some more.

nevermind after about an hour of messing around I finally got it going again. None of the stuff suggested was the problem...it was my n computer doing it.

Hi!
I downloaded English version and Russel font.
But dialogue boxes are still blank.
How can I use Russel font?

I tried to download font but all it said was,
"Sorry, this font has been deleted at the request of copyright owner Monotype Imaging"
What to do now?

Is it me or does the translation stop once you enter the castle?

It does that at random points... It's one of the reasons I've never put too much effort into finishing it myself XD I don't like the idea that I'm missing something when I play a game, it ends up bugging me throughout the experience as I'm paranoid I've missed something vital

I haven't played this game in a long time, but you can go into the castle too early, which will make it stay in italian. I just did as much of the extra content I could find before I went in, and then went in, and it was in English. Also, if you didn't know, there's a fully translated version that (might) fix that. Or not. Like I said, it's been a long time.

I got the DLL file installed, now when I try to run the game, it tells me
"RGSS-RTP Standard not found"

I have no clue what to try next.

It just means you need to download the rtp. The standard for using RPG maker.

But I already have the RPG maker... All of the other games I have work fine.

Or is this mythical RTP something different entirely?

If so, I need a download link, and maybe some installation instructions.

Well there are some different ones like VX and VXace. I don't remember what KP ran on but it is possible you don't have that.

Okay, I got the version of RPGmaker that this game runs on, and it runs okay.

But I ran into the empty dialogue box issue.

I've spent the last 36 minutes searching the internet to find the font I need, but EVERY SINGLE SITE I visited wanted me to download some stupid fucking installer, so it could junk up my PC with all kinds of dumbass programs, and the ever so annoying Yahoo search bar. (i hate that thing)

I made the mistake of downloading one of these installers, and I'm STILL trying to weed out all the shit it crammed into my PC.

Google's been acting strangely too... (the installer decided that I needed a whole new search engine... I disabled it, but can't get it to DIE)

Anyways, could somebody PLEAS for the love of god upload the raw, .zip file that has the font I need. Because all of these sites just assumed I couldn't extract a .zip, and wanted me to download a clusterfuck of other shit to get my font.

P.S. That one installer I DID download.

Guess what.

Still didn't get my fucking font.

Best deal ever.

... god i hate the internet sometimes...

(sorry for my hate-speech, but i needed to get that off my chest)

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back