• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[RPGMk XP]Kusuguru Project

http://best-font.com/font/RussellSquareLT32265.html

Current working link to the needed font. Other links seem to have been hunted down. IDK how long it will last but good luck! Thanks for this free game by the way. /bows. Also to all those having trouble; make sure to read the original post! It has a good bit of troubleshooting built into it.

Gigantia

I am having a problem with Gigantia... i cannot pass phase because i am guessing there is any problem in the game?

Any help?? 😀

Here, just download the file from this link and replace the current giganta map with this one. If you have any other problems passing the part, there's a walkthrough thread here somewhere.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=678356&postcount=1031

I actually think you may also need to reenter the giganta map after downloading this, so hopefully you have another save. I'm not quite sure though, I had this problem myself quite some time ago.

Last edited:
Can someone upload the gigantian map and full translation? For some reason, the attachments don't work, and the file on megaupload got deleted.

Downloading Data.rar troubleshooting

Hello, i tried to download this rar with english dialogues (Data.rar) but it opens in a new blank tab, which says above "attachment.php (1*1)", and the page stays blank. What can we do about this? Thank you for your time.

That's because of what happened to TT some time ago, some sort of server error deleted most attachments on the site

I don't know if I still have the patch itself and if, where I have put it. But I still have the full translated game.
But be warned, the Translations of the end part of this game is pretty badly done. Though it is enough to finish it.

(But if somewhere exists a game where someone made an effort to make a better Translation I would be very interested too.)

So here is the link with the game, enjoy:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/kh48cmBMce/Kusuguru_Project_English_Patch.html

Last edited:
Hey dude thanks! I've been searching for this game again. Used to have it in a pc but that shit is broken now. Uhm, someone here have some save states? I remember I was almost at the end but then my laptop died haha. Now I don't have a lot of time in my hands but I really want to beat the game.

I'll be eternally glad if someone could help me.

The image with the paths on Gigantia has disappeared into the aether again. I'm using the updated map075 but I can't get from her neck to her nose. I like the idea of moving from spot to spot on her but I don't understand what purpose the invisible maze is supposed to serve.

Did you replace the map BEFORE entering it in the game? Cause you might have to reenter the map after replacing the file (so loading a save slot before that map).

I think the way from neck to nose was on the strand of hair to the right. Might be wrong though. But it's either on the hair or the throat.

I did remember to replace it before loading it, thankfully. I'll try the hair again but I can say that it's definitely not the throat.

The hair on the right side of the screen does take you near the nose, but not close enough to trigger it. An invisible wall stops you from moving any farther left from that point.

I wish there was a way to open up the map editor and just remove all the "walls".

Mmh... do you know the exact spot to trigger the event? Here's a screenshot as reminder as it sounds like you try to reach the nose directly.

Attachments

• Nose.jpg
    Nose.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 93
Fun game though a bit rough around the edges. American and Japanese RPGs are still the best. Great Italian attempt though.

Uh you know that screamer frequents this forum right? That was pretty savage. Perhaps you should think of others a bit more before you post something like that.

Mmh... do you know the exact spot to trigger the event? Here's a screenshot as reminder as it sounds like you try to reach the nose directly.

Thank you. I knew I triggered it once and this is why I couldn't replicate it.

Uh you know that screamer frequents this forum right? That was pretty savage. Perhaps you should think of others a bit more before you post something like that.

He will survive that criticism. 😉 'Savage'. I didn't even call his game bad for it's well-made. Could've altered my wording a bit, but I think it's still all good. It a fast-paced game if any and that can be good or bad. Also a bit grindy (at least before the first dominatrix boss, and your abilities are limited; need to get more of those expensive tonics). One thing this game does the best is the artwork however. Completing the Codex might take a while. 😀

EDIT: Alright. Selling clothing gives you quite a bit of KE. No grinding needed thanks to that beach event.

Last edited:
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back