• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[RPGMk XP]Kusuguru Project

Alright. The game gets a lot better later on. I'm now past the guard of the Imperial Palace. That part is still untranslated. Luckily I understand the most of Romance languages (just need to look up vocabulary and I'm good to go for Italian in the most cases), just letting you know for other people.

EDIT: Found the full translation too now. For anyone unable to find it.

Last edited:
KUSUGURU PROJECT TRANSLATION IS COMPLETE🙂😎rolleyes😉
Link http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=678113&postcount=135
Translation of common events is also done
Link http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=678168&postcount=138
Enjoy!!!
Could someone reupload those files the attachments went dead after the TT disappearing debacle and the most recent link (the 4shared one) isn't the complete translation despite it claiming it is (as soon as you enter the gem chasing after Umi everything is in italian, as is the underworld tournament dialogue during the matches and a few other instances as well so the most recent mirror is clearly the incomplete version).

Last edited:
The disk I had all the KP / TM translation stuff on crashed. Hopefully someone else has it. Maybe Dalfgan or dave3283?

The disk I had all the KP / TM translation stuff on crashed. Hopefully someone else has it. Maybe Dalfgan or dave3283?
Hopefully otherwise I'll have to try and translate the rest (which might be possible now that I've experimented with Dreamaker and mostly figured out how to use it although if I translate the game I'll also be doing a complete script overhaul to fix spelling and grammar mistakes and reword certain things so they'll make more sense to a native english speaker, no plot changes or anything of that nature just a straightforward cleaning of the translation).

i ended up with that dam "RGSS102E.dll can't be found" crap and downloaded the file to fix it i placed it there but now it just says "RGSS-RTP can't be found" wtf is goin on DX

Is there a walkthrough? I am at a dead end with beating Minch's maids, but unable to get through the room after that and unable to get the girl at the school out of the water

Is there a walkthrough? I am at a dead end with beating Minch's maids, but unable to get through the room after that and unable to get the girl at the school out of the water

Are you talking about the trick building? The last room is unpassable, you're made to fail no matter what you do. The real way to beat it is to find the invisible wall somewhere in the first room right after you enter. I hope you have a save from before you went down the ladder, because you can't get out after.

As for getting the girl out of the water, I played the game like four years ago, so I'll need a bit more about the scene to remember.
Edit: Oh do you mean the girl in the big bath? You have to pour some kind of tickle powder in there after getting it (from the nurses office?) I think

Gosh now I want to play the full game again too.

Last edited:
i ended up with that dam "RGSS102E.dll can't be found" crap and downloaded the file to fix it i placed it there but now it just says "RGSS-RTP can't be found" wtf is goin on DX

You need the rpg maker rtp downloaded and put into the folder
I think this one is XP. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully.

Either way, you can download the RTPs here
http://www.rpgm akerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

Okay, so I downloaded the game, the RGSS102E.dll, and the RGSS-RTP, and the game appears to be working fine...except there is no text. Did I do something wrong?

Okay, so I downloaded the game, the RGSS102E.dll, and the RGSS-RTP, and the game appears to be working fine...except there is no text. Did I do something wrong?

You need to download a font to play it. Russell Square LT. The original link no longer works. You can probably find it somewhere else online though.

This is the first result on a google search
http://ufonts.com/fonts/russell-square-lt.html
I don't know how credible the download is though.

I keep getting an error when trying to play the game, it says RGSS102E.D11 could not be found. So I downloaded the patch, but now it says RGSS-RTP Standard could not be found. How to I surpass this so I can play the game?

I made a complete package of all the tickling games I found on this site and others. Complete fresh install files complete with all needed fonts and shit plus the RTPs for each engine. Planned on giving it to a stranger that I met online whom has a huge tickle fetish but seemingly has little connection to the internet. The pack was supposed to be for her to sample, but she is of the "takes ten years to reply to texts and is also very skittish" variety.

Maybe I should just upload that pack here so all the effort was not for naught.

[EDIT] all possible english translations included.

Last edited:
I made a complete package of all the tickling games I found on this site and others. Complete fresh install files complete with all needed fonts and shit plus the RTPs for each engine. Planned on giving it to a stranger that I met online whom has a huge tickle fetish but seemingly has little connection to the internet. The pack was supposed to be for her to sample, but she is of the "takes ten years to reply to texts and is also very skittish" variety.

Dayum, why not? Maybe you got something some people have overlooked.

Go for it, that sounds great! :thumbsup

Hello everyone ! I just discovered kusuguri project a few days ago, and I love it ! I have just one problem, when I arrived to the end of the game, when you go to the cristal to fight your friend, all the dialogues are in italian. So I don't undertstand a thing ^^

Is anyone can tell me where i can find a version of the game totaly translated ? Thank you.

Hey there!
If I remember correctly I was one of the guys working on the translation back then, but I am a bit confused - on my hard drives I find only partially translated versions.

Anyways, here are the maps I have (which you requested per pm, tickle12345): https://www.file-upload.net/download-13073160/missingMaps.rar.html

Three of them seem translated, two don't. I would reupload the whole game, but it seems I modded it a bit, so not sure if a play-through is even possible in the current state. 😛

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back