• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[RPGMk XP]Kusuguru Project

Font deleted apparently ,it say "Sorry, this font has been deleted at the request of copyright owner Monotype Imaging"

Ya, sorry, but i'm not about to do that one again.

That was the one that gave me a pack 'a shit, and still didn't give me the font.

Not to mention it says "Font has been removed due to to copyright stuff" in big bold red letters right where the download button should be.

I also tried the entirety of google search, and found nothing. I'm all out of ideas.

Okay, I got it working, great game, played it for roughly 6 hours.

I saw EVERYTHING you did inside the video game store.

... World of Ticklecraft... no... just... no...

Now, the part where I be an asshole at you.

During my time in the game, I stumbled across two places that must have been missed during translation.

1) The bed in Astrid's house. (though anybody with half a brain will be able to deduce through experience what the text box says anyways.)

2) When rescuing the maid from (the Gothic lady) Victorique, once the battle is over, If you walk up to where they were standing before they disappeared, you will be able to find two untranslated dialogue boxes. The characters will be invisible though, which I found to be a bit... odd.

Last edited:
M'kay, I've got a simple question.

Is this game supposed to be kinda grindy? Because I'm Lv 12, I've done almost every side quest I've encountered thus far, I bought all the best items I can find (and afford... $99999 for a super item. right.), and I'm still getting absolutely mud-stomped by Mrs. Iowntheentireworldpants and her two lackeys.

They down just about 54% of my health in one turn, and according to my calculations, I'm only taking about 12% of ONE of their health bars per turn.

My official analysis:

A) I'm missing some kind of "thing" I need to help even the odds.

B) My attack strategy isn't as refined as I believe it to be.

C) I haven't done enough grinding.

D) This game is built to be impossible (which I highly doubt).

or E) There's an entire area full of side quests and shops that I haven't found yet.

(If this is the case, I'm putting my money on the place in question being the island that the kraken is guarding)

Any suggestions?

AHA!!!!! I FINALLY DID IT!!!

sample-31d7cc65081e59663b94635d35790d26.jpg

For the longest time I thought that that was an original character.. The one from Screamer's game. Then one day, I was walking around game stop, and out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a game called "Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2". When I saw the character featured on the cover, I thought I had seen a ghost. Then I thought... "Wait... oh he din't.... he-... he did.... THAT'S THE CHARACTER HE USED!".

I had identified the character, step 2 was figuring out if he re-drew the character to put on the cover of his game(because for some reason that mattered to me). Lou and behold, here I have a picture perfect match of what's on his cover..

The final stage is the background... Pinging....

AHA!!!
Blue-Planet-Earth-485x728.jpg

I WIN!!!!! I KNOW HOW HE DID IT!!! IT WAS PHOTOSHOP!!!!

Step1 Insert Background.
Step2 Cut white parts out of anime girl background.
Step3 Insert Anime girl and position to the bottom left corner.
Step4 Insert Text, and change fill to pinkish magenta.

I WIN!!!! I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!! I'M THE MASTER!!!!!!!

I....I.... Don't... know why I spent my whole evening doing that :/

Huh... That could have probably been time better spent...

Oh well.

Last edited:
All by myself

Had you ever done Photoshop before? Or was it beginners luck?

On a much more random note, where did "Kusuguru" come from?

I mean the word.

Update: (About 10 minutes later)

Wait.... I found out how you did the pic for this game but.... What character did you use for TGS....

MOTHERFUCK! (>/.\<) Ugh.... Now imma have to go internet again... dammit...

Last edited:
Fuuuucking finally..

560186-cryska1.jpg

This is Cryska Barchenowa, from the anime: Muv-Luv

The background is standard camo, and the text you probably did yourself.

DONE... damn that was tiring.

Last edited:
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back