• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Say a prayer for Venray

Ray! My most sincere GET WELL SOON to you!!! If this happened at the mall job, you have a lot of explaining to do! I hope you didnt get your feet stuck in the bear stuffer!

Seriously, Glad everything went well and your back up and running soon.
Raya, good luck at home, and hope you guys are all set.

T

Ray my friend,get a job at Wal-Mart.You're too old for this kind of work.

D'oh

Terrible luck, Venray. I wish you a speedy recovery.
adversity.jpg

(singing) Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well. Get well, get well soon we want you to get well.

I'm very glad to hear the surgery went smoothly but mostly just devastated by this news. I can't believe this could have happened. And just as you were starting this new job.

I'm selfishly at least very glad I got to see you this weekend before this happened. It meant a lot to me at NEST when you remembered me from way back even though I hadn't posted in a long time. And I've so enjoyed becoming friends with you since.

Ray, you are too important to the TMF to be away for long. Pleeez pleez get better soon.

Oh and if this is your nurse, Tracy, please take Ray to a different hospital.

Dude! Venray! First I've heard about this! Hope you get back on your feet soon! I've broken an ankle before and know how painful that is!

Best wishes from Texas!

Like I said before Ray, my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery filled with hot ass nurses. Anything you need brother, pick up that phone and call and I'm on it like white on rice!

To help ease the frustration, pain, or sadness I can do one of two things (bad choice of words because I'd do both 😉 ) , let me rephrase, I can offer one of two choices:

I can send my friends over to help ease the hospital stay...

1172301012-00000ahsafjhb4a1.jpg
056.jpg

OR

You just say the word and this Kraziedog will fly out there, pay to occupy the bed next to you and wear the gown too, ass hanging out and all. In fact thats not even a competition; I'm making flight reservations now. :woot:

Get-well-soon.jpg

Love you brother, get well soon! :smilelove

I know I posted earlier but I wanted to add that I am thankful the surgery went well.

I will be hosting in place of Ray & Tracy tonight, listen in and call in to give the man words of encouragement and lets share our best RAY memories.

Rob

Ray You will be in my prayers man. I am really sorry to hear that and I hope that you get better soon.

Damn that's fucked up. Ray's my dog. I love that little white man. Get well soon homie. Ya boy will no doubt be praying for you.

Good to hear surgury went ok. I'm really sorry this happened to you Ray. Guys like you don't deserve these kinds of set-backs. All I can do from here right now is try to lift your spirits when you get home and that really seems a small thing and not nearly enough. You've given me more in the time I've known you.

I'll work on that.

God dammit that sucks

I know that Judy posted on my behalf, but I want to ask one question; Why do bad things happen to good people? Ray, I think the world of you and I hope that you have a speedy recovery. It was great seeing you this weekend, and I hope we can get together real soon when you are up and around.

AAAAAAAAAAH! NO! NO! NO!

I just got on finally and saw this! NO! Of all the people for this to happen to, Venray is NOT the one!

Dan's right, WE TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE LEE'S!

When you go home, STAY YOUR ASS IN BED AND DON'T MOVE! We need you all healed up for NEST. Staying put for 9 months will be good for them, trust me!

jeezus christ, Ray! i TOLD you those Black Ops HALO drops would do you in!! now look at ya!

here's to a speedy recoup, ol' chum!

Glad to hear surgery went well.. your the best you have always looked out for me .. call if ya need or want to talk..

Loves ya bro,
Lisa

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back