• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern NH Gathering #2 August 7,8,9 2009

Home again safe and in one piece.

I want to say I had a friggin' blast this past weekend. It was so awesome to see all the usual suspects as well as meeting a few new ones. And I'd like to thank you all for making my girlfriend feel welcome. She loved meeting you all and cannot wait to see you all again. Her first gathering was a smashing success, thanks to all of you.

Love you guys.

What a great party! It was a pleasure meeting and making connections with you all, and I look forward to staying in touch. Since you won't recognize this screen name, I'll attach my pic so you know who is posting.

Zero Cool

welcome to the forum zero cool....it was great to meet you.

Home again safe and in one piece.

I want to say I had a friggin' blast this past weekend. It was so awesome to see all the usual suspects as well as meeting a few new ones. And I'd like to thank you all for making my girlfriend feel welcome. She loved meeting you all and cannot wait to see you all again. Her first gathering was a smashing success, thanks to all of you.

Love you guys.

It was great meeting Stacy and helping her get your feet you big lug!!

I am home now, been home a few hours now, for those concerned. I will add more later, but as most of you know, I have some unifinshed business to deal with. When that is done, then I'll holla.

Thanx to everyone again for everything, and I do love all of you very much

so glad you arrived home safe, love you ....you just try to look tough, your really just a mush.

I love reading all the post-gathering "Posts". I've heard that the party was absolutely amazing, fun, wonderful and... well what do you expect with two such wonderful Hostesses! And then there's the love.... It's all about the love!

We just got home yesterday after a great racing weekend in Ohio with our series. I got a lap of the track in a Z06 which was fun because we have one so I felt right at home. I had never been to Mid-Ohio before and you can't truly get the sensation of the hills and the corners until you get to take a lap around it. It's a wonderful track and was REALLY fun to cruise around it. We held back for the first couple of turns and then let her fly and caught up to the car in front of us in only three corners.

We're home for 3 days and then on the big bird again heading to Wisconsin for our next event. We have 3 races this month - Ohio, Wisconsin and then Ontario. I'll sure be glad when this month is over and we have at least a couple of weeks off to be home and relax.

So I had a great weekend too but sure miss my TK family! I'm so glad to hear you all have such a great time!

Hugs to you all!

Jan

Man, I wish I could have made it this year!

Glad it was a great time!

Well, Sapphire and I got home safe and sound (despite having to detour around 95...fuck you, New York) and here I am sitting at my desk at work again.

I WANNA GO BACK TO NEW HAMPSHIRE.

Back in PA -- came back to 90+ degree heat... Egads. Loved seein' you all, meetin' some new folks... Had a great time all around. Shall write more soon. 🙂

so glad you arrived home safe, love you ....you just try to look tough, your really just a mush.

shhh! then everyone will know.....lol

And for the 1 billionth time.... I am NOT a teddy bear, softie, or anything resembling mush....

I'm home, *tired* and reminding myself that I actually like loud little children :bounce: Love you all; you're ALL coming to Bella Bash 2009, Bill and I ain't tryna hear nonsense about work and school and real life :imthedj:

you're ALL coming to Bella Bash 2009, Bill and I ain't tryna hear nonsense about work and school and real life :imthedj:

oh, I'm sorry, didn't know real life had to take a "back seat" to the fetish world......didn't know that😱🙄

looks like I have to put the bash on my day planner😛

oh, I'm sorry, didn't know real life had to take a "back seat" to the fetish world......didn't know that😱🙄

looks like I have to put the bash on my day planner😛

Settle down Birthday Bear :hbday:

You know it's not about fetish, it's about the people we love :grouphug:

I'm calling the badass couch in the basement as my sleeping quarters right now.

You just keep your punk-ass off my couch in the basement and you won't have to get hurt needlessly.

I am calling a hotel room all to myself! ah the little luxuries I afford myself! you can all come tuck me in and say goodnight...

Back in Cali... finally 😛

Hey all! Just a quick shout-out to all the NHLee peeps, both old friends and new, to say that it was without a doubt one of the best weekends ever! Absolutely perfect until my 2 hour flight delay out of Boston stranding me in Phoenix overnight (just got home this afternoon - 😛)

To Lee & BrightEyes, you two are AMAZING! Thanks so much to you for putting together yet another perfect gathering!

J & K for being such gracious hostesses - the place was amazing, thanks so much!

Classy - thanks for the text that helped tip the scales in my final decision to make the cross-country trip!

Special shout-out to Impaler for getting Tklee88 & I back to Boston. Don't worry my friend, wherever you end up living we will make sure you end up on "Winn Street"!

And to my camp-buds, MusicRox & Tklee88! All that was missing were the smores and ghost-stories (well, there were a couple scary ones I suppose!) Rox, I'll be sure to bring the smoreterials hahaha! And T88, we'll get our duet on for sure at the next one!

To the rest, looking forward to seeing you next time and those who are lurking or considering coming, please do... you're in GREAT company 🙂

-- IT

Last edited:
As I mentioned before in a previous post, this was an outstanding gathering and I want to try recognize everyone I had the pleasure of seeing again or meeting for the 1st time.

Lee and Bright Eyes- Thank you for putting together such a great party. Everything was teriffic and I can't wait to see you both again. You are both the bestests. Also, my shirt came back squeaky clean. Thank you for taking care of that.

Jillian and Karen- Thank you for providing the accomodations. You have a beautiful house, and I envy you

Dave and Sara- You make a terrific couple and you are a pleasure to hang out with. I hope you put together another NYC Munch so we can see you again real soon.

Viper and Sapphire- I didn't get a chance to talk to you guys at last years NHLee but I am glad I got to know you better this year. Mark, I hope you put that jump shot I taught you to good use in your next pool game, and Sapphire, WOW, I still remember that tuna casserole you made. It was AWESOME!

Slacker and Stacey- Slacker you are great to hang out with. I really enjoyed talking to you about sports, amongst other things. It was also great meeting your other half. I think it's great that she supports you in this. Hopefully our next encounter won't be too long. I am also glad you think Tom Brady is a F***ING SISSY as well. When he comes back, he will still have the grass stains on his pants from SB 2008.

Spot Man and Spot Lady- I enjoyed seeing you again. You both are great people.

Capnmad and Fireguardian- I am glad I saw you again and I am sorry I didn't talk to you as much as I wanted to. Fireguardian, welcome to the TMF. You will make a fine addition.

Tom- It was a sweep revenge 🙂 (Don't worry I am a Mets fan, but they are dead in the water). I enjoyed talking to you again and riding with you to the store. I hope our paths cross again soon and if you know of any controller positions opening up, please contact me, eh 🙂

BigJohn- You are a class act my friend. Traveling with you to Walmart gave me a chance to talk to you (and Tom) on a more individual basis, and I am very thankful for that.

Skippy- I have seen alot of your posts and I was glad to finally place a screen name to a face. Cool people indeed.

Homer28- You are also a genuinely great guy. Very very nice to meet you.

Ivory- Too bad there was no piano this year because you are really talented. It was great playing pool and talking movies with you. It sux you are 3,000 miles away. BTW, you and Ted get a A+ from my lessons of finding spots on a certain lady we all know and love.

Shaun- Sorry, I forgot your screen name because I was looking to friend you. I enjoyed out chats as well.

Melanie- It was great meeting someone from my ol' stomping ground. Stay sweet and I hope to see you soon.

Tkl88- I enjoyed getting to know you as well. I hope we meet in the not too distant future.

Radiohead- I'm afraid I didn't chat with you all that much, regretablly. I hope to see you perhaps at a munch in NYC so we can fix that.

Bella- You are a trip and a half. I have full faith in you as being Judy's fashion coordinator. I wish I can come to your Nov gathering but kids beckon.

Big Dan- It's always a pleasure to see you. You and Tracy have to get your butts down to CT now that you are not on the other coast.

Mils- You are a true gentleman and I am glad I know you.

Jason- I am still stinging from that combo shot in 9 ball. I want a rematch soon, you dig?!!

Amnesiac- How does your ass feel from that catapult flight in the living room? LOL I apprecite you playing video DJ and I really enjoyed talking to you. We share alot of the same philosphies about different things and you are a very interesting person. As I told Ivory, when I heard Jpies signature laugh I knew you guys were paying attention. Kudos to that.

Impaler- Did you get your man card back? 🙂 Seriously, you are a genuine down to earth guy. Good luck with the new bambino. He is lucky to have you as a dad.

Classy- Your screen name is so appropriate.

Natural- I am saving the best for last. What can I say? You are the goods- funny, smart, affable, and a pretty good pool player to boot although we did beat ourselves a couple of times. I enjoyed our banter with Slacker in the pool room. The testosorone was flying. I enjoyed our chats whether it have been sports (both individual and pro), life etc... Meeting you was worth the wait. I just hope my brown belt test doesn't fall on the Michigan gathering so I can whoop your ass in billards round II. I am also glad everything worked out for you. I hope to see you in about a month. In the meantime, take care of yourself.

I tried to remember everybody and if I missed anybody, I profusely apologize. Let it be known that every person who walked through that door made the weekend what it was, a smashing success. I love each and every one of you that were there. It really is like a family.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back