• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern NH Gathering #2 August 7,8,9 2009

So, I'm at NHLee right now, and I just want to say that I came here expecting to have a good time, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

I am having an absolutely fan-fucking-tastic time 😀 The house is amazing, our hostesses are gorgeous and so sweet, and some of my favorite people in the entire world are here :bubbleheart:

well that was awesome, and just to think I was only there for a day... what more could I ask for, I just hope I can get down there again before the weekend is over

I haven't been by this thread so far because I wasn't able to attend. Kind of like going into a candy store with no $$$. I have to work all weekend. But still wanted to poke my head in the door and Say "Hello" and I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL time. Be Safe, Have fun, and God Bless. Pat.

It's been great reading this thread. So many of you are folks we miss! Hope you're having a great time!

Wish we could have joined you guys! I'd say that I hope everyone is having a great time. But, I already know you are. Miss y'all!

Yes you owe me big time mr boston sux.

What a great time! I was so relaxed and in awe of the love of the weekend as usual.

I will start off by saying a big thank you to Lee, Amanda for putting on such an amazing gathering as usual...and to Jillian for the gracious use of her house.

I find it so hard to start naming names because at this point I love you all so much, you are an amazing hugable lovable bunch of people. Although Ted my friend it was fun kicking you way back! watch out, I am no weakling.

Miss you all already

I haven't been by this thread so far because I wasn't able to attend. Kind of like going into a candy store with no $$$. I have to work all weekend. But still wanted to poke my head in the door and Say "Hello" and I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL time. Be Safe, Have fun, and God Bless. Pat.

Hey you! You are missed. Did you have to use the word "poke?":tickle:

What a fantastic weekend

My heartfelt thanks to Lee and Amanda for hosting a spactacular event, and thanks to Lillian for letting us use her house. It's a great house which offered alot of accomadations and comfort.

After I get settled, I will post more details.

Home safe and sound - and exhausted - and sad - and missing you all SO SO MUCH!!! It was an absolutely fantastic weekend. Love ya'll so much!

^What she said🙂 It was great seeing you all again and meeting some new people! Thanks Amanda, Jillian and Karen for letting us sleep at there places🙂

What a great party! It was a pleasure meeting and making connections with you all, and I look forward to staying in touch. Since you won't recognize this screen name, I'll attach my pic so you know who is posting.

Zero Cool
Hey 🙂 It was awesome to meet you! Glad you decided to join 🙂

What a great party! It was a pleasure meeting and making connections with you all, and I look forward to staying in touch. Since you won't recognize this screen name, I'll attach my pic so you know who is posting.

Zero Cool

Welcome bud and it was nice meeting ya🙂

I'm Home. It was so nice seeing everyone again! A huge thankyou to Lee, Amanda, Jillian and Karen for everything!

I just shared a fantastic weekend with so many amazing people.
Thank you to everyone who came, especially the two new folks.
And all those who traveled a long-distance. Or who went through
CT. 🙂 Jillian and Karen really enjoyed meeting you all, and gave
high marks for the condition of the house after we all left, too!

I can't wait to see you all again 😉

Lee

It was a wonderful gathering. :couch:
A big thank you to Lee and Amanda for all the work they did planning and executing it. 😀
And a big thank you to Jillian and Karen for having the gathering in their beautiful home. 😀

I am home now, been home a few hours now, for those concerned. I will add more later, but as most of you know, I have some unifinshed business to deal with. When that is done, then I'll holla.

Thanx to everyone again for everything, and I do love all of you very much

I'm sitting in the terminal in Baltimore waiting for my connecting flight to Charlotte and just re-capping the weekend in my mind. It was an amazing weekend. I love all you guys so much and it was so great getting to meet everyone. I'll post my recap after I get home tonight.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back