• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern NH Gathering #2 August 7,8,9 2009

Fnitely bring it

Sapphire and I should be arriving around the noon hour on Friday, pending any disasters (which I seem to be prone to). I'm not focusing on making it a working weekend but I will have all my filming and lighting equipment (as well as all my bondage gear, durr) so the potential to do a shoot or two will be there. We're coming there to have fun though!

I was thinking, would it be a good idea to bring along my PS2 and Guitar Hero World Tour with a guitar and a microphone? Perhaps this might be a fun activity in between tickling sessions lol

Definitely bring it

So, it is official. I am definitely coming! I am looking forward to seeing everyone I know, and meeting new people! I will have my vid cam and camera handy to do an impromptu and informal shoot if anyone is up for it. I am always looking for women with feet. (fyi, I am the guy with the pitifully amateur site, so pity da underdog) Looking forward to a nice and relaxing weekend among friends 🙂

I've been giggling my ass off reading the last 40 posts or so 🙂
We'll have the Wii hooked up to the big screen. If you have games
other than the standard ones, bring them!

I've got more apples to apples, and other fun games, too. And,
you know, we'll all be there, talking smack and kicking ass 😉
I'm so excited to have you all here!

and for the love of god, if you're showing up on thursday, and
are going to dinner, send me a freaking email! I need to know
how many we'll have at the BBBest dinner ever! 😉

Lee

YES!!! Catchphrase. Sarah and I will take on ANYONE! We pwn at that game.

While I graciously accept your compliment on my Catchphrase skills, I will see you burn in Hell for calling me that.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back