• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern NH Gathering #2 August 7,8,9 2009

You can lie too. I've witnessed it many times. Like all the times you claim to be tough. Total lie.

I should be arriving sometime between 4 and 5pm on Friday. I can't wait to see everyone again! :bouncybou

I don't know what that means. But it sounds funny!

Annie Hall got so disgusted with guys PM'ing her asking for pictures of her feet or asking how ticklish her feet were that she first put "I'm not into feet" in her sig and later made that stronger and put "I have no feet" in her sig. 😛

I should be arriving sometime between 4 and 5pm on Friday. I can't wait to see everyone again! :bouncybou

Me, too. 😀

Approximately 2 hours before we hit the road. Hopefully, the new GPS doesn't dump us in a river.

YAY! I'm all set to hit the road. After much changing I have some one to take us to the airport and pick us up. So all that's left is hoping my traveling buddy will be ready.

Good Day Everyone! I Know its late in the game and I havent been around here much latley..YAY TO BE WORKING 🙂 ....however I will not be able to attend this years NH Gathering. Last year was my first...and I must say I still have very very fond memmories. Lee and Amanda were excellent hosts, and the whole crowd made a newbie like me feel so wonderfully welcome!!! I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend! Be safe and be well!

TJ

If anyone needs to contact me, or get additional information, please PM!
(and then you can call, stop by, etc 😉 )

Lee

Sapphire and I are rolling out around 5am tomorrow (FFFFFUUUUU-), and should be getting into town around noon or so. See you at Lee's place!

PS. Lee is AWESOMESAUCE in a JAR, because that kind of quality can't be canned.

Fireguardian and I are HERE!!! Just saw Impaler and Mini-Rhino in the parking lot! :bouncybou:

Awww, man! I wish I could be with you guys tonight. I have some stuff to take care of now but I will see you all tommorrow around 5pm. Have an fun night!

Last edited:
Have a great time you all!!! I know I miss being there, but having my little ones with me is something I love.

I will look at the pictures from last year and remember fond times. But I know I will be seeing a few of you soon (Some next Saturday, others in November)

Rob

pedicure done...check, bag packed....check....

looks like we are ready to roll tomorrow! cya all soon!

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back