• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Smash Bros Brawl

HOLY....CRAP....!!!!

I am so getting this when it comes out, sometime....

(also...girls don't play games. hehe. Well it's not like one will read this since they seem to not care anyway)

Last edited:
Not much of an update today, just a look at some of the enemies we'll encounter in Adventure Mode.

New Pokemon: Piplup

slides across the stage, pushing enemies off.

Can someone tell me if Mr. Game & Watch will return?

By the way, an interesting question that has been made in every gaming magazine and forums is "which character would you like to see in SSBB?" As for me, I'd like to see Lara Croft or some old Nintendo character like that brawler from Urban Champion (NES), Little Mac from Super Punch-Out!! (SNES) or even Tin Star (SNES).

How about you folks?

Can someone tell me if Mr. Game & Watch will return?
I can easily guarentee Game & Watch to return.

By the way, an interesting question that has been made in every gaming magazine and forums is "which character would you like to see in SSBB?" As for me, I'd like to see Lara Croft or some old Nintendo character like that brawler from Urban Champion (NES), Little Mac from Super Punch-Out!! (SNES) or even Tin Star (SNES).

How about you folks?
Interesting question. Well, I've got my hopes up for some of the characters listed below.

Newcomers (1st party):
- King Dedede (Kirby)
- Ridley (Metroid)
- Little Mac (Punch-Out!!)
- King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
- Wolf O' Donnel or Krystal (Star Fox)
- Bowser Jr. (Mario)
- Mona (Warioware)

Newcomers (3rd party):
- Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Mega Man (odds are, he'll be in his Star Force look)
- (still deciding on either Bomberman or Rayman, can't decide. ><)

I agree with Tickler21's list, though I would add in Lucario from Pokemon to it X3
I'm not technically so sure why people see Lucario as a must-have in Brawl. Perhaps I'll have to research the Pokemon's bio to understand why. XD

I'm not technically so sure why people see Lucario as a must-have in Brawl. Perhaps I'll have to research the Pokemon's bio to understand why. XD

he pretty much became popular in the Diamond/Pearl series and would be the best character to represent the newest generation of the Pokemon series, sorta like Pichu for Gold/Silver. My best guess is Lucario became well-known from one of the recent Pokemon movies that was shown on Cartoon Network recently and his portrayal (Vegeta or Shadow the Hedgehog-like personality) got interest from the ladies too, plus his movesets would be interesting. Curious still, he's not considered a Legendary like Mewtwo regardless you could only get one of him in the game after evolving him.

Or maybe because he looks like Anubis from Egyptian myth? Death gods seem to be popular nowadays...would'nt hurt to mention he's also popular in the furry community as well.

I dunno, just my personal thoughts on the guy XP as cute and hilarious it was to beat the snot out of Pichu, I hope he gets replaced by Lucario at the very least.

Last edited:
I dunno, just my personal thoughts on the guy XP as cute and hilarious it was to beat the snot out of Pichu, I hope he gets replaced by Lucario at the very least.
To be truthful, I can't see Pichu, Dr. Mario, or Roy coming back at all. >>

Snake gets to use his trusty cardboard box!

I cant wait for this now.

Yep, and you can make your own scenes with them.

I can already see some of the dumbest screens I'll make up with this. XD

Diddy Kong's final smash doesnt look all that, he just flies around shooting peanuts and he can do that anyway with his up B attack, Diddy's gonna suck.

Holy crap, they got Mr. Resetti as an AT!

I was hoping they'd get him in. I love his rants. XD

Tourney mode

you can now have a four-on-four tournament.

Attachments

• various06_070928c.jpg
    various06_070928c.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Warning! Challenger Approaching!

Lucas from MOTHER 3.

Looks like he is replacing Ness

Lucas, from the Japanese-only sequel to Earthbound, has been unveiled. Looks to be a Ness clone, but it's too early to tell.

It's either Lucas is a clone (which I highly doubt, since the director said he was eliminating all clones), or Lucas is replacing Ness altogether.

It's either Lucas is a clone (which I highly doubt, since the director said he was eliminating all clones), or Lucas is replacing Ness altogether.

Or Lucas can have a slightly different moveset, much like Mario and Luigi.

Or that, too. Forgot about the Mario/Luigi thing. XD

Most people do until you actually play Luigi and realize it's much more fun than Mario. Not because he's better, but because his smash attack is the Eye Poke of a Thousand Furies!

Once you have that in your head? You never forget. XD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back