• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Smash Bros Brawl

New Stage: Shadow Moses Island.

Snake's stage. Occasionally, Snake communicates with his team to learn about the other characters.

Wario and Yoshi are probably the best convos, but I'll post the three convos here anyway, just because their so well-thought out in my opinion. Plus, I need an excuse to use quotation marks. 😛

Yoshi (Otacon):
"Otacon, what's this lizard thing?"

"That's a Yoshi. It's a dinosaur from Yoshi's Island."
"Watch out for its long, chameleon-like tongue. If it gets you, you'll be swallowed whole."

"It lays eggs and throws them, right? ...Then it must be female."

"...Actually, it's a "he". At least, that's what it says."

"It talks?!"

"Yes, it talks! Well, kind of..."

"Now you got me curious. ...How about I capture one so we can see what they taste like."

"Uhh, Snake."

Wario (Colonel):
"This guy kind of gives me the creeps."

"That's Wario, Snake."
"Wario first appeared as Mario's rival, but he really made his name in the WarioWare games."
"Watch out for Wario's bite. It's not just damage you take from it."

"What do you mean, Colonel?"

"Wario loves garlic. He eats whole cloves of it day and night."
"So try not to get caught in his mouth. Once that smell gets on you, it'll stick to you for quite a while."

"...That's a scary thought."

"He also attacks by farting. He can fart to fly around, too."

"By farting?! Are you kidding me?!" (Snake sounds a bit pissed off here)

"Sadly, no. I am not kidding. If his belly starts to bulge, watch out."

Samus (Mei Ling):
"Mei Ling, Samus took her clothes off!"

"That's just her in the Zero Suit, Snake."

"Without that bulky Power Suit, she's gotten a lot more agile..."
"You know, I bet if I took off all this heavy gear, I could catch her..."

"Um, yeah, you wish."
"Even without the Power Suit, all that training she did with the Chozo has made her a super athlete."
"I don't think a normal human could ever keep up. Just look at her."

"...Her loss."

One last note, if the screenshot with RAY in it doesn't scream "EPIC", then nothing in this game will.

I think the scene of REX vs RAY in the latest MGS4 trailer was far more epic than that little appearance in Brawl X3

Lucas is not a Ness clone because on a screenshot Lucas was doing an airborne psi move that Ness isnt even capable of.. and i doubt he's getting replaced he's just another Earthbound fighter

In terms of the 51st Event in Melee, I've beaten it 3 times and attempted it probably about 50-60 times. The characters I used were Mario and Marth (twice).

I almost did it with Captain Falcon but got killed by gigabowser, who was the last character left and badly damaged. I was cursing for a while after that one...

Damnit, when are they announcing any other Star Fox or Metriod characters? BAH! Ridley absolutely has to be in! And where's Ganondorf already?

Another update! A basic one in terms of how to use shields and dodging, and Fox's final smash, wherein he brings in a tank.

I notice the Landmaster is a combination of the N64 and GC games (treads from 64 and general redesign from Assault)...though really not what I expected as a Final Smash, I sorta expected a flurry of Arwings and/or the Great Fox bombarding the area...maybe Snake's Final Smash would do something like that instead?

Fox's Final Smash is genius! I never would've expected him to use the Landmaster, of all things. Fox users are gonna be raising hell when the Landmaster drops in for them.

When i saw it, i thought of the capcom vs. marvel arcade games where something huge would pop up and shoot the enemy with non stop bombardment as that character's special attack.. it was great

I'm so tempted to use that tank and yell out "WRYYYYYYYYY!!!" at the top of my lungs X3 I know it's not a steamroller, but close enough

Sonic Movelist Confirmed

here is a layout of his moveset (in image)

Attachments

• sonikku.jpg
    sonikku.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 57
Curse You 4chan!!!!! Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurse Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er, that made no sense at all. XD
(Then again, what does make sense there?)

Anyways, woohoo on 2 player Adventure Mode co-op.

And some of Zero Suit Samus' special moves are now released. We have the Paralyzer and two different forms of her whipping it. Whipping it good.

Today's update: Cook Kirby and Ashley's Theme from WarioWare.

Unless someone posts after me, I'll edit this post for tomorrow's update.

don't forget the Japanese update includes a song with Kirby's Final Smash that's from a Japanese-only DS game that involves cooking

actually this morning they just announced that Sonic is in fact in Brawl. they have a video up on the website and everything!!!

He looks sickly fast

I'm having a joygasm too! I can't believe Sonic's in this game! My new weapon of choice! And everyone will meet it soon... hehehehe.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back