• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "I hate..."-Thread

" I drive really slow, in the ultra-fast lane, while people, behind me, are going insaaaaane, I'm an asshole!!!" 😛😀

but in all seriousness, you know what really grinds my gears, when you can't find the droids you're looking for 😛...and when my friends drink all of my beer and leave me with none

I hate the cyclists that ride on the side of the road causing everyone to slow down DESPITE the fact that they are actually cycling ALONGSIDE a designated cycle path.

This happens to me nearly every night on the way home from work. One of these days, why I oughta...!!!

I HATE it when my uncle, granma, and mom all get together under one roof!! They always, and I do mean ALWAYS end up fighting. That's where I'm going to be next weekend---with THEM! Don't get me wrong, I love them all individually but..

OOps didn't mean to turn this into a rant. Sorry guys! ^_^

u know what else i hate, the stalls in the bathrooms that are so small, i practically need to stand on or in the toilet to shut the damn door

A brand new thing I hate, courtesy of NYC... cyclists/bike messengers! (not sure if he was one or not so I'll say both to be safe 😉 ) I almost clocked one when me and my friends were getting out of a cab and our cab almost smoked another three... X__X

I hate it when people decide to treat me differently upon learning about this fetish. I'm the same person, I simply find different things exciting. So why do people treat me like some depraved psycho as soon as they figure it out? Some fuckin' people.

I hate it when people ask me to explain what I like. I can explain quite clearly what I don't like, but explaining what I do like is different. Stop asking me!

Nope, not ranting at all.

Canadian Ninja, potentially stupid question... (sorry to those people that hate stupid questions XD 😀 ) but I do hope that you were at one point in your life, Canadian?

Do you hate it when....
You standing in line next to a very sweaty dude?
You stub your toes on your furniture because everything is made of wood or metal?
You see a misbehaving child and parents do nothing?
babies cry anywhere?
Parents place blame on video games and not themselfs?

I HATE it when I get off TT for FIVE minutes, come back to the ticklefight thread and everyone is GONE *cries*
And Timewarp, YES to all of the above

I HATE when I'm gone away for a week or so, and I don't have a computer to check these threads!

I Hate it when someone drives slow in the left lane and wont get over into the right...

-Bushido

I hate when our friends become successful....
A internet cookie to whoever get's the joke.

I hate screaming kids when I'm at the store. I want to punt them across the supermarket.

I hate it when you only ever watch a TV show two or three times on TV, but you always manage to catch the same episode every time.

I hate it when you hear a song you don't really like but you can't get it out of your head. I make up obscene lyrics to fight back.

I hate it when your favourite team, with a playoff berth on the line, finds themselves down 4-0 at the 1st intermission to not only their ancestral archrival but the team that has the last playoff spot.... X__X X__X X__X

XP

Senshi said:
I hate it when you only ever watch a TV show two or three times on TV, but you always manage to catch the same episode every time.
Oh yes, that's another good one.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back