• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "I hate..."-Thread

Y'know what else I really hate. Half baked love stories. Now, regular love stories are alright, though not really my thing. However, the kind of love story where the main character "falls in love" with a female out of no where, with having only, like, 3 conversations with them is ridiculous. Just kind of came to me while playing Prince of Persia: the Two Thrones, with its stupid little half baked love story.

I hate it when I'm in a car with a bunch of friends; and have to fart... Holding in farts for long car rides sucks 😛

Y'know what I REALLY!!! hate? My pc! Seriously, as soon as I get the money I'm buying a new one.

Words.....just simply cannot.....express......my hatred............so I'll have to let this pic express it for me!

Attachments

• Angry-PC-User.gif
    Angry-PC-User.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 24
I hate:

- People who stand at the till aftr you've served them, carefully putting their money back in their purses, oblivious of the endless, grumbling queue waiting behind them
- People who drive past you and don't thank you for letting them through
- Children who play chicken with me when I drive (I've never lost)
- Children with attitude problems who won't respect their elders
- People who come to the tills with trolley-loads of stuff and then insist that you scan and pack it all seperately because they're "sharing" you with their friend
- Getting called to help at the tills when I've got aton of work to do around the shop myself
- Getting to the tills to find that there are about two people waiting ("you lazy mohfuggah, you didn't need me at all!!")
- Customers who blame you for things that clearly aren't your fault ("you don't have enough staff", "your shelves are too high")

This is going to be a long list, get some coffee.

I hate:

Unrealalistic adverts on T.V. with completely unrealalistic situations to sell a product.
The way Pepsi is an ass to Coke.
Disrespectful punks.
The way people say at a restruant "I want a regular (Something)." but then ask to change it.
People who order a large meal and a diet coke, like that's going to offset all the grease they shove down their throats.
Telemarketers.
That squeaky sound plastic makes that hurts your ears.
That all my furniture is made of a hard substance. (Stubing)
The news, cause when's the last time you've actually heard good news.
The way G4 is ending up like MTV.
People who blame video games for children's bad behavior.
Parents who don't choke the life out of very rude, spoiled kidds.
Spoiled 16 yr girls, seriously get a job you lazy b****.
People who feel sorry for fat people: They weren't born fat, they ate fat.
The misconception that just because some women dress like sluts dosen't mean they are just as the same that if I dress like a cop, doesn't mean i'm a cop.
Eating contest...I mean people starving and we're rewarding who can eat the most hotdogs.
Spam: The rejected blend of the grosses parts of animals in a spreadiable, disgusting paste.
Vegatarians: "Don't you know what they do to those cows?". "No but it's delicious".
White teenagers: Aparrently they're all swearing on Halo deathmatches.
Vegie burgers: Burger flavored crap.
Drunk drivers: Some times I wish they would die, not their victims.
Teenage drunk drivers: You are the weakess link, goodbye.
Fruit cake: Fruit=good, cake=great, Fruitcake=Nasty piece of crap. There isn't even real fruit in those cakes.
"No Transfat" Lables: I doubt there's actually any transfat in anything but pure fat.
Horriable animated commercials: If you've seen those Text joke adds lately, you know what I mean.
Xbox 360: Why aren't any of the games getting that next gen feeling?
The recent gluttiony of animated movies and bad sequels: Hollywood isn't even trying anymore.
Really stupid people on online games: Stupidity is an infection seeping into every nook and cranny of society.
People who get offended by racial jokes. Mexicans eat tacos, srry but it's true.
People who try to correct your talking. I don't care what you say this is how I say it.
Woman who want to be equal to men but don't want all of our problems. Sorry ladies if you want the good you need to take the bad.
Femanist. You know the ones who blame everything on men for everything, like our evil penises made all the problems in the world.
Cribs: They should rename it to "Want to know how bad your life is?"
Tom Cruise: No explaination needed.
When channels revive dead shows that weren't popular to begin with.
Hot weather: I live in a desert.
Kid's shows: Because we were all stupid once.
Babies: They always end up in places you don't want them, i.e. restruants, theaters, anywhere you are...etc.
The Starbucks menu: When does "grande" = small?
Public restrooms: Or as I like to call them, "The wet place you don't want to sit in
".
Piegons: Birds that serve no purpose in life, none at all.
Museums: I don't care if they're old, I WANT TO TOUCH EVERYTHING!
Speed odometers: It's says I can go up to 140 mphs but it's illeagle so whats the point of making them that fast?
Bad voice actors in any media outlet: The kinda voices that could give you bloody ears.
The rubix cube: I can't solve those damn things.
Radio stations: No one seems to play good songs anymore.
Cruises: 5 people in a 1 person room with no windows, no spending cash and force to eat with strangers...you do the math.

.....argh....I can't think of anymore. I'll be back later to extend this thread.

I hate people who procrastinate.....................................uhm, I'll bitch about it later

I hate sheep. Oh, don't get me started. :angry:

Edit: And... I HATE BEING FRESH! RAAAARGH!

Last edited:
I hate everyone that works for the TV Guide channel. Especially that cocksucker Jon Henson.

TV Guide channel is farkin awful. They replaced our channel guide with it a couple years ago. Then it was two lines of slow scrolling listings below their crappy ass programming.
Fortunately that only lasted about a year before they brought back the original....now iot's a while page of listings and no junk.
Of course NOW I have digital cable and have an interactive program guide which i would TOTALLY use if I could find my remote.

Moral of the story: get digital cable and don't lose your remote.

I hate String Cheese. Why?

Well... I'll tell you why.

No I won't.

Oh, yeah, and do any of you have those idiotic friends you SWEAR get paid to make you buy shit you don't want?

Man... my friends like, "Buy this game! Its really awesome!"

Me: "Sorry dude, that game looks like crap, and I've played it for 5 minutes without feeling good about destroying things, running people over, or even leveling up... what kinda trash IS this? there's not even an engrossing storyline..."

Friend: "Come on dude, its only 50 bucks..."

Me: "Shit, you work for Sony or something?"

Jeez... he's such an idiot.

Last edited:
Femanist. You know the ones who blame everything on men for everything, like our evil penises made all the problems in the world.
I hear you there. I owned a feminist the other day.

Me: So you're a feminist?
Feminist: Yes, I am. Lol.
Me: A radical feminist?
Feminist: Yes. Lol.
Me: So you're the kind that believes that men are basically responsible for all of life's problems?
Feminist: Yeah, pretty much. Lol.
Me: You know somebody once said that about Jews?
Feminist: ... Lol.

Journia said:
You are the weakest speller, good bye.

somehow I don't give a damn.

I hate people who say, "You spelled it wrong".

Okay back for more gripping, get over it.

I hate:

Waking up in the middle of the night for no reason.
Telvesion programs on the weekend, nothing is ever on.
Running, because some how I can produce a gallon of spit after a mile.
Classroom desk: There is ALWAYS a sticky substance under them.
People who explain things in detail of things I already know: Because I love being thrown off completely.
Math problems: There are always factors, though simple in previous problems, that completely screw me up.
My memory: Basicly your pets (if any) have a better chance at remembering your face then I do.
Mayo: WTF is it made of?
Potato salad: Mashed up sickness covered in mayo...ughh.
The self absorbed: ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.....
Soccer: Just look at "running" and it's self explanitory.
Football: The ball goes back and forth, back and forth, over and over and over.....
Las vegas as a child: Confine to one room for 3 days...with no cable.
Satellite TV: Like Pepsi it's such an ass to cable.
Running out of ideas: Because I can't think of anything.....seriously that's it....damn.

I hate when people think they know better for roleplaying what posts are worthwhile or not (not here considering I haven't tried it yet)

Mayo: WTF is it made of?

eggs and oil, right?

Football: The ball goes back and forth, back and forth, over and over and over.....

also soccer, basketball, hockey (though not with a ball) and pretty much anything other than baseball, which is slightly less monotonous than the other pro sports.

My memory: Basicly your pets (if any) have a better chance at remembering your face then I do.

maybe it's some kind of dysfunction...some people who I see a lot I can visualize perfectly, and others I don't recognize at all when I see them. I've met people I worked with for MONTHS in the past and later had noooooo idea who they were and why they were saying hi to me. someone has to have a very distictive look or have made a big impression on me for me to recognize them.

OH, yeah, I almost forgot....😉

I hate People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back