• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official TKLVR18 Fan Club Thread

EEEEEEEEEEE...HEHEHEHhheehehhhEEHhhee...heheEHHEHehheeHEEE😱😱😱AHAHAhahaam nahhaht trahahappeheheehd!! *leans head backwards giggling, denying my entrapment*

Ooooh yes you aaaaa-aaare. ^_^ Otherwise you'd pull your arms down when I did THIS! *drags all ten nails torturously up and down both of your trapped arms*

Ooooh yes you aaaaa-aaare. ^_^ Otherwise you'd pull your arms down when I did THIS! *drags all ten nails torturously up and down both of your trapped arms*

NYAA-AA-AA-AAAAAH! NOOOOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHA! *eyes get huge as he hits probably my worst spot, arches hard and butt actually goes into the air, I come down giggling silently, sweat forming on my forehead*

NYAA-AA-AA-AAAAAH! NOOOOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHA! *eyes get huge as he hits probably my worst spot, arches hard and butt actually goes into the air, I come down giggling silently, sweat forming on my forehead*

Heeeeeeeere coooooooooomes a raaaaaaaaaazzziiiiiiiiiiiiiie 😉

*leans in and blows a whopper of a razzie on your neck*

AND BACK TO THE LEGS!!!!!!! *does so* ^___^ Nyahaha

Heeeeeeeere coooooooooomes a raaaaaaaaaazzziiiiiiiiiiiiiie 😉

*leans in and blows a whopper of a razzie on your neck*

AND BACK TO THE LEGS!!!!!!! *does so* ^___^ Nyahaha

*gulps air in when he stops temporarily to tease me* No....nohohoh nonono not that agahahEEEEEEEEE! *squeals girlishly when he blows a razzie on my neck, squirming side to side* NOOEEEEHHHEHEHEHEEE TIHIHICKLES!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANONO NOT THE LEGS PLEEEHEASE EEHEHEHEHEHANONONOOOOOO....*goes back into silent laughter*

*gulps air in when he stops temporarily to tease me* No....nohohoh nonono not that agahahEEEEEEEEE! *squeals girlishly when he blows a razzie on my neck, squirming side to side* NOOEEEEHHHEHEHEHEEE TIHIHICKLES!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANONO NOT THE LEGS PLEEEHEASE EEHEHEHEHEHANONONOOOOOO....*goes back into silent laughter*

Nyehehe, until I hear the magic word, you're staying riiiiiight where you are. 😉 *whilst tickling your legs with one hand, moves the other one up to continue the nail-dragging on your arms* Koocthie kootchie kooo-ooo!

Man I've gotta say you two would be rich if this was available on film.

Nyehehe, until I hear the magic word, you're staying riiiiiight where you are. 😉 *whilst tickling your legs with one hand, moves the other one up to continue the nail-dragging on your arms* Koocthie kootchie kooo-ooo!

EEEEEEEEEEHAHAHHAHAHEHEHHE PLEHEHE..AAHHAHA EHEHH I CHAHAN'T EHEEHEHHEHEE

*after a few more seconds of silent laughter*

NEHEHEVER! :tounge:

Man I've gotta say you two would be rich if this was available on film.

LOL Well thanks! XD I'm sure a lot of people here would pay to see Karen get taken down a peg. 😉 There's food for thought if we're low on funds. 😛

EEEEEEEEEEHAHAHHAHAHEHEHHE PLEHEHE..AAHHAHA EHEHH I CHAHAN'T EHEEHEHHEHEE

*after a few more seconds of silent laughter*

NEHEHEVER! :tounge:

It wasn't a request, dear. >=D I'll tickle you until the sun comes up if I can get away with it. 😉

How's your tummy, hmm? *blows another razzie on your tummy, followed by some noms, as the leg/arm hands continue to do their work*

It wasn't a request, dear. >=D I'll tickle you until the sun comes up if I can get away with it. 😉

How's your tummy, hmm? *blows another razzie on your tummy, followed by some noms, as the leg/arm hands continue to do their work*

*goes completely beet red when he threatens to tickle me all night* NONOONONONONOnoooeheheeheheheeh......eehhehee...*sweat pouring down my face at this point, knows I can't take much more*

*goes completely beet red when he threatens to tickle me all night* NONOONONONONOnoooeheheeheheheeh......eehhehee...*sweat pouring down my face at this point, knows I can't take much more*

*switches back to your ribs, poking them with my index fingers* Oh don't worry, I can drag it out if needs be. ;P

*switches back to your ribs, poking them with my index fingers* Oh don't worry, I can drag it out if needs be. ;P

EHEHEHE..HEEHhheehehe..aahhahahehe...eehhehahahehee...*calms down a little* thahhaanks....I thihinkheheheh...eehheehe....*squeezes eyes shut, letting myself giggle less furiously and catch my breath before speaking again* Yohoou are sohohohoho deahheehehad whehen I geheht out ohohof thihihis!

EHEHEHE..HEEHhheehehe..aahhahahehe...eehhehahahehee...*calms down a little* thahhaanks....I thihinkheheheh...eehheehe....*squeezes eyes shut, letting myself giggle less furiously and catch my breath before speaking again* Yohoou are sohohohoho deahheehehad whehen I geheht out ohohof thihihis!

Oho, threats again? XD *goes back to the nails/arms treatment*

That's IF you get out of this, Kitten. 😉

Oho, threats again? XD *goes back to the nails/arms treatment*

That's IF you get out of this, Kitten. 😉

EEEEHeeeehheehhehHEEHEHEHHhehehhehEHEEHHEheheheh EHHEHEhe 😱 Dohon't sahhaay thahaht eehehehhehhaHEHHEEHHEEH! *yanks at my arms again*

EEEEHeeeehheehhehHEEHEHEHHhehehhehEHEEHHEheheheh EHHEHEhe 😱 Dohon't sahhaay thahaht eehehehhehhaHEHHEEHHEEH! *yanks at my arms again*

Awwww, what's da maaaatteeer, the tickly-wicklies getting too muuuuch for you? 🙂 *wiggles my index fingers into your upper-ribs* Pooobre ciiiiita.

Awwww, what's da maaaatteeer, the tickly-wicklies getting too muuuuch for you? 🙂 *wiggles my index fingers into your upper-ribs* Pooobre ciiiiita.

*goes red from the neck up, shaking my head* Ddohohohon't cahhaalll mehhe thahaht I ahaham nahaht a bahahahbyeehehheeh! 😱😱😱😱😱 *stomach suddenly attacked by a thousand wild butterflies, I lean my head back and giggle quietly, unable to say anything*

*goes red from the neck up, shaking my head* Ddohohohon't cahhaalll mehhe thahaht I ahaham nahaht a bahahahbyeehehheeh! 😱😱😱😱😱 *stomach suddenly attacked by a thousand wild butterflies, I lean my head back and giggle quietly, unable to say anything*

Heehee fancy that - speechless, you are. Hehe, I'll take your silence to mean "moar, plz kthxbai". 😉

*tickles with all ten pads across your lower tummy*

Heehee fancy that - speechless, you are. Hehe, I'll take your silence to mean "moar, plz kthxbai". 😉

*tickles with all ten pads across your lower tummy*

*squeals again eEEEHEEHEHAAH NOHOHO MOHOHRE AHHAEHEHHE EEEHEHE UHUHUNCLEHEHEHEH EEHEHE!

Aww, poor thing. *chuckle* *snaps fingers and the ropes disappear - helps you to your feet*

Have fuuun? 😛

ehehe...hehehehh *hugs tight* Uhh uuuh :super_hap a lot *giggles* You're the best *kisses on the cheek*

I'm gonna have to head off TT, but I'll ttyl!

*disappears into thin air*

ehehe...hehehehh *hugs tight* Uhh uuuh :super_hap a lot *giggles* You're the best *kisses on the cheek*

I'm gonna have to head off TT, but I'll ttyl!

*disappears into thin air*

Heehee, catch ya later. ^_~

Oy, my internet's been dead for the past two days T_T I MISSED you guys!!!!! *hugs everybody on TT*

I'm flying out to Wales tomorrow at 755 pm EST. Alone, without granma. I've never flown alone before :eeek: I'm a little nervous, but really REALLY excited about what happens when I touch down! :super_hap Wish me luck, guys!!

~K

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back