• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official TKLVR18 Fan Club Thread

*struggling "ooooh craaap!" rolls eyes "why didn't YOU warn me?" brain racing to get myself out of this*

I did, just not in time O=D whoops!

Now, what have I told you about coming into my thread and causing trouble? *pulls his shoes and socks off and attacks both of his soles at once*

*sneers "finding your thread is no trouble at all" 8wriggles "hhheeey don't you DARE!" I helplessly warn - feels both feet attacked at once "GAAAHAAA eeek!" feet flail hopelessly*

*sneers "finding your thread is no trouble at all" 8wriggles "hhheeey don't you DARE!" I helplessly warn - feels both feet attacked at once "GAAAHAAA eeek!" feet flail hopelessly*

Don't I DARE??? Oooh you're forgetting where you're AT boy, in my thread AND under lock and key 😉 *attacks his toes* Kitchy kitchy koo! That's right, laugh for me! >=D

*gasps "I know WHERE I'm at.....it's not Burger King yeah yeah your thread your rules" feels toes being tickled "geeheeeheeeheee Mr. Obama IS right behind you!" looks over your shoulder*

*while still trapped in the chair - thinking quickly I begin rocking in the chair managing to flip it over backwards...as it comes to rest on top of me, from underneath an innocent whimper......."damn"

384 pages long???? hehe damn girlie i knew i couldn't have been the only one in love with the way you tickle me but this is ridiculouuus lol

IM me sometime <3

97 pages for me, since i see 40 posts per page. kinda takes the glory outta 385 pages, when it's only 97, huh? lol

I'm a fan.

I don't know why yet, but I am.

Do I get a free T-shirt?? 🙂

*walks up behind him and tickles his sides* Not busy! 😀

*jumps "geenyaa!" backing away "Why yeeeess I have to help President Elect Obama get settled" I cheek

You're walking right into a...*watches as he falls backwards into an armchair that locks his arms and feet in immediatly, then puts up a footrest, presenting his feet right in front of me*

....trap :evilha:

*struggling "ooooh craaap!" rolls eyes "why didn't YOU warn me?" brain racing to get myself out of this*

I did, just not in time O=D whoops!

Now, what have I told you about coming into my thread and causing trouble? *pulls his shoes and socks off and attacks both of his soles at once*

Don't I DARE??? Oooh you're forgetting where you're AT boy, in my thread AND under lock and key 😉 *attacks his toes* Kitchy kitchy koo! That's right, laugh for me! >=D

*gasps "I know WHERE I'm at.....it's not Burger King yeah yeah your thread your rules" feels toes being tickled "geeheeeheeeheee Mr. Obama IS right behind you!" looks over your shoulder*

*while still trapped in the chair - thinking quickly I begin rocking in the chair managing to flip it over backwards...as it comes to rest on top of me, from underneath an innocent whimper......."damn"

sorry Ticklefun, I kinda encouraged her tickling rage...it should be me in your situation, but I'm certainly enjoying myself watching to take my punishment for me hehehe...Karen, don't forget to use the Secret Weapon

*runs into the room* w00 Karen your friggin awesome! *runs out*

:: Emperor Ming looks around, surveying the place and espies tickefun caught and puts the tingle beetles on his feet ::

Ahh hahahahaha!! AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

sorry Ticklefun, I kinda encouraged her tickling rage...it should be me in your situation, but I'm certainly enjoying myself watching to take my punishment for me hehehe...Karen, don't forget to use the Secret Weapon

GASPS! "Sooo it was YOU that brought on her tickle rage?" (shaking head) "Well my dear by all means - don't let me stop you from taking over the chair" I suggest "ssseeeccret weapon?? Heeey! DON'T encourage her!!"
*struggling in chair - flashes puppy dog eyes to Suzumiya "at least you could help me up rather than standing there giggling at me!" *chuckling rolling eyes*

:: Emperor Ming looks around, surveying the place and espies tickefun caught and puts the tingle beetles on his feet ::

Ahh hahahahaha!! AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*smirks smartassed "I heard the dramatic music at your entrance, YO, down here the guy lassoed to a chair!" "aaarrrrgh!" trying to shake off beetles - looking up Emperor Ming has slipped away "hey! heey!(struggling) don't you walk away from me, MMMIIINNNGGGG!!" (cringes) "oh god I went Captain Kirk!":laughing:

Sorry Ticklefun but TKLVR18 aka Karen owns me and I'm afraid I have to do this....

*walks behind ticklefun, lifts up his shirt partway and begins gliding her fingernails up and down his sides and along his belly* coochie coochie coooo!

*nods and kneals down by his feet and scribbles her nails up and down both of his soles at the same time, then wiggles fingers inbetween his toes and looking up at her Mistress's demoness face for approval...*

*nods and kneals down by his feet and scribbles her nails up and down both of his soles at the same time, then wiggles fingers inbetween his toes and looking up at her Mistress's demoness face for approval...*

*eyes SH warily "okay now untie these bonds and we'll make a run for it!" I whisper "ghghHAAA Heeeyyy! HAAWHAAA eeep!" feet wriggling franticly "HAAAHAAA GHEEE GHAAAAA no no don't seek aaaapprroovvvaal GHAAAAGHAAA struggling against restraints* (oh the humanity!) :laughing:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back