• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official TKLVR18 Fan Club Thread

oooh I know what you mean I am hoping to go see my cousin in Arkansas sometime this Summer but I probly have to fly there and I am nervous about it too.I will probly be alone too and I haven't flown in a plane sine I was a very young girl so I haven't flown in a plane alone eithier.

oooh I know what you mean I am hoping to go see my cousin in Arkansas sometime this Summer but I probly have to fly there and I am nervous about it too.I will probly be alone too and I haven't flown in a plane sine I was a very young girl so I haven't flown in a plane alone eithier.

sometime later this summer i also have to go to Arkansas, though i'm gonna drive there. cheaper, but more boring.

sometime later this summer i also have to go to Arkansas, though i'm gonna drive there. cheaper, but more boring.

Doubly boring if you end up on I-40 or 540. Oh sure, 540 is scenic the first time, but after that it's deathly dull...

Doubly boring if you end up on I-40 or 540. Oh sure, 540 is scenic the first time, but after that it's deathly dull...

maybe i can count the trees or the cows. but atleast when i get to my destination, it would be so worth it.

I WILL catch you in here eventually pal....

:wooha: Wait..this thread LIVES??? :|

I WILL catch you in here eventually pal....

:wooha: Wait..this thread LIVES??? :|

*smirking (sighs) "ah somethings never change" (chuckles) "thanks for the advice TKLVR, I'll be sure to avoid this part of town, heehee!"
keeping a wary eye for Suzumiya and TKLVR - gets chicken and bolts out of room*

:wooha: Wait..this thread LIVES??? :|[/QUOTE]

"Yes Virginia, this thread lives, for it lives in all of us" :laughing:

*smirks and sets traps for him for next time he comes in, then goes to jump on my trampoline*

*smirks and sets traps for him for next time he comes in, then goes to jump on my trampoline*

*stops by for a visit spots a beartrap inside room smirking "Hey Karen isn't that a little overkill for a mousetrap?" I cheek from the doorway* 😛

Not when I'm trying to catch a rat! *jumps from the rafters and lands right behind him, attacking his sides* Come into MY thread and poke fun at me, willya! :evilha:

Not when I'm trying to catch a rat! *jumps from the rafters and lands right behind him, attacking his sides* Come into MY thread and poke fun at me, willya! :evilha:

*jumps and wriggles away "GeehheeyHEEEY!!" takes a few steps back
"Aw Karen you know I wouldn't let anything come between us - expect MILES of floor!" I cheek "Sure I'm back to poke fun at you...it's my job!" :laughing:

This threads still alive?? Wow... i remember when I started... good times...

384 pages long???? hehe damn girlie i knew i couldn't have been the only one in love with the way you tickle me but this is ridiculouuus lol

IM me sometime <3

YAAAAY TKLVR18! We love you Karen and any one who dosent should be shot! lol
take care and enjoy your fan clubness, bug x

=O! There will be no shootings here!

Only eternal tickle torture 😀

Thanks Bug, and welcome to the Club! 😉

EEeeh! Oooh just wait'll I catch you girl....😀 😀 😀

oooh I'm sooo scared....why don't u put in a lil practice first in the Official Tickle Thread where my sister "Tammi" is in the stocks, getting tickled by me only..she could use some more laughter lol

*jumps "geenyaa!" backing away "Why yeeeess I have to help President Elect Obama get sttled" I cheek

You're walking right into a...*watches as he falls backwards into an armchair that locks his arms and feet in immediatly, then puts up a footrest, presenting his feet right in front of me*

....trap :evilha:

*struggling "ooooh craaap!" rolls eyes "why didn't YOU warn me?" brain racing to get myself out of this*

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back