• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

I made pancakes. Never made French toast.o

I like them all. Being diabetic though I can't really have any of them . Lol

Ahh sorry to hear. I guess my order would be really depending on my mood. I honestly could have a different order depending on the day you ask me.
My order of best SSF threads: 1.) This thread, 2.) This thread, 3.) This thread

Ahh sorry to hear. I guess my order would be really depending on my mood. I honestly could have a different order depending on the day you ask me.
My order of best SSF threads: 1.) This thread, 2.) This thread, 3.) This thread

Thanks. 🙂

Yea I think different days I could go for different things. One day pancakes , one day waffles one day French toast. I might treat myself one of these days lol

Thanks. 🙂

Yea I think different days I could go for different things. One day pancakes , one day waffles one day French toast. I might treat myself one of these days lol

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. That'd be some diet!

Sleep is the one thing I find more important as I got older.

Absolutely! A night with little sleep ruins me for the next two days. :zzzzz: <=== I need it.

I always say all your aches, troubles, and problems go away when you go to sleep. It feels good and you wake up refreshed with a new start...to post in this thread!

I always say all your aches, troubles, and problems go away when you go to sleep. It feels good and you wake up refreshed with a new start...to post in this thread!

I agree. :iagree: Restful sleep is vital to your health. 😀

My dreams are usually quite simple. Either wonderful erotic fantasies :bouncybou or horrible scary nightmares. 😱

What I don't get about dreams is sometimes they're about something that is legitimate like you dream about something that is happening in your real life and other times random dreams you have no idea and don't make any sense.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back