• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

What I don't get about dreams is sometimes they're about something that is legitimate like you dream about something that is happening in your real life and other times random dreams you have no idea and don't make any sense.

When they make no sense, then I don't worry about them.😀

What I don't get about dreams is sometimes they're about something that is legitimate like you dream about something that is happening in your real life and other times random dreams you have no idea and don't make any sense.

I think the current ideas about dreams is that they are a way for the brain and eyes to calibrate themselves, this is why they often make no sense.

When they make no sense, then I don't worry about them.😀

Exactly. Me too.

Well I hope it's been a dreamy summer day for you in the best thread!

Happy Friday to this wonderful thread...I'm off the next 9 days after today my longest vacation of the year so maybe I'll spend extra time posting in this...this...legendary thread.

Hope everyone in this great thread is doing well this Sunday AM.

Wow sorry about the bad weather. Hope the rain stops there and hope it gets cooler here.

I didn't travel to Brooklyn today because of the weather forecast. The game was supposed to begin at 2pm. They finally started play at 4pm and are now in the second inning with a rain delay. Glad I didn't go and sit in the rain/dankness for two hours. 😛

Rain Rain Go Away...Come back another day. I don't think that childhood song is going to work is it?

I didn't travel to Brooklyn today because of the weather forecast. The game was supposed to begin at 2pm. They finally started play at 4pm and are now in the second inning with a rain delay. Glad I didn't go and sit in the rain/dankness for two hours. 😛

Also glad, with hindsight, that I didn't go because the Cyclones lost 13-5.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back