• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers/Ticklees in Wales...

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
So, Cumbria has its own thread, guess I should start my own. So who've we got here in Wales? Say hiyas!
I'll go first. I'm in Gwynedd ^_^ .

I think that senshi is from around that area. Certainly wish I was! 😀

South East here...sadly nowhere near Wales ><

But I know that there are plenty of sheep over there who'd love to make friends with you kimiko! XD

Senshi am indeed from Wales. ^_^ Das South. I am the King of the M4.

Haha, I got it right. Do I get a cracker for doing good?

Oh, and btw.....Senshi, king of the sheep! 😀

King of the Sheep... That actually sounds familiar...

*about to do a Google search*

AAH, it was from a Father Ted episode. 😀

"How DARE you bring SHAME upon this- CELEBRATION of SHEEP!!!!!"

XD Thanks for the memories!

I really am King of the M4, though - I have a crown and everything.

I just thought...Is it safe having both Kimiko AND senshi in the same place? I better stop this before something crazy happens...like the world exploading. Quick, kimiko, come live with me! It's for the good of humanity! 😀

I think it's pretty safe for now - Kimiko is in the North and Senshi is in the South. Although I daresay that one day, one shall rise up and destroy the other, and when that day comes, may the lord have mercy on your souls, for it will be the end of the world.

Attachments

• its-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it.JPG
    its-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Senshi said:
I think it's pretty safe for now - Kimiko is in the North and Senshi is in the South. Although I daresay that one day, one shall rise up and destroy the other, and when that day comes, may the lord have mercy on your souls, for it will be the end of the world.

People...we're royally screwed!

Senshi said:

lmfao That pic alone has just made my night XD .

4:34am? 0_0 You've been up planning for our final battle, haven't you?! 😀

Hehe soemthing like that. That's about the time I get back from work here >< .

Kimiko, do you speak English in Wales or Welsh? I've read, that some people in the north of Wales still cultivate their own language, and Gwynedd is in the north, right? =)

Maybe I'll holiday sometime in Wales, the landscape i beautiful there, I've seen it on some pictures of friends, which have been in Wales last autumn. 🙂

I speak English, as I'm actually English myself 🙂 . Welsh is still a used language here though, and almost all the Welsh people I know speak both English and welsh.

Of course, there are a few places around here that speak only Welsh, but they tend to be the anti English types and so are kind of few and far between.

And yeah, Gwynedd is very north. It's the county just south of Anglesy, the little island at the top, and it contains places like llandudno, Bagnor, Canaerfon etc, all the holiday locations ^_^ .

Do you speak a little bit of Welsh or English only? You were born in England and later you emigrate to Wales, did I understand that right? =)

Yeah, I was born in England and came to Wales for university 🙂 . I speak a bit of Welsh, though not much.

The South isn't as good as the North for Welsh speakers. Despite living here my whole life, about the only sentence I can say in Welsh is "rydw y'n hoffi pwll nofio", which means "I like the swimming pool." They try to teach it to you in school, but the vast majority just speak English.

Ahh! The end is near! Senshi is speaking in tounges!!!

ohh I want to visit Wales someday! I love the Welsh accent! And everyone famous that I know from Wales is sooo beautiful!

Charlotte Church, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Eos chater ( second violinist in the group bond) all gorgeous! Ohh I'd love to hear a beautiful Welsh woman say the word "tickle". that would be awesome! 😛

Hehehe. I don't know any sentences, but I know a fair few words, aminly stuff from road signs like "Araf", "fford" etc

I find the language difficult, myself. And try explaining the letter ll* to somebody on a forum - impossible! 😛

*Two L's - yes, it is considered a single letter because it sounds nothing like a regular L.

yeah, it's kind of like an "h" I think isnt it. Like the work Llys sounds somthing like hiss.

I always get confused when I go to Wales as alot of the road signs say places with lots of L's in them and it makes me think I have traveled around in circles.

Who knows, maybe I did!

The only place I have been really is Aberystworth (Ok it could be spelt wrong)and thats to see my girlfriend who is at Uni there.

It's aberystwyth ^_^ . Yeah, the signs can be confusing to start with, but you get used to it. Think I'm starting to know a bit of Welsh now 🙂 .

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back