• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers/Ticklees in Wales...

Omegan, if you are in Mid wales, whos nation do you fall under the protectorate of? The SNOW (Senshi nation of South wales), or the KEWL (Kimiko Empirate of North wales Leauge)?

Mines got a much better name, hehehe.

Whoa, whoa now. I see a flamewar and it is going to stop here and now. Insulting someone's nationality (Whether you consider it one or not) is a big violation of the "be polite" rule. Care to disagree about a country? Fine, do it in a civilized manner, not with jabs and insults. This is the internet but this is also the TickleTheater; we are not a free-for-all. I am going to be deleting some of the offensive posts momentarily and I warn once: if I see any further escalation or continuation of the current flaming there will be consequences.

I am serious, Headsnap. A thread seeking to connect ticklers and ticklees in Wales is NOT a place to be insulting Wales. In fact, no place on the TickleTheater is, for any nationality. I don't know why you have an agenda (If you do) against the Welsh but, frankly, it doesn't matter if I know. All I know is that it needs to stop. No more off-topic posts.

EDIT: Lastly, this one belongs in Tickling Discussion. I'd put it in Personals but it looks to be more of a conversation than a meet-up thread. We now return you to your regularly schedules thread ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Omegan, if you are in Mid wales, whos nation do you fall under the protectorate of? The SNOW (Senshi nation of South wales), or the KEWL (Kimiko Empirate of North wales Leauge)?

Mines got a much better name, hehehe.

Oooo i dunno, Round here in mid wales im a force to be reckond with, but always do best within someone elses nation, I dont know how to choose! What would both of you offer me to join? 😛

And Thank you to HisDivineShadow, insults to nationality should stay on the simpsons, south park and family guy... Not on here.

Last edited:
going 2 Wales in a few weeks 2 see Family, Wish I lived there, so beauitful, people who live there I consider very lucky

Not been on here for a while so just seen this!!! Cardiff here and I'm both tickler and ticklee.

Al

Wales - the only place in the UK I have never visited. One must make the commitment one day.

Whoo A Welsh Thread! Thats Like The Last Thing I Expected To See o.o But It's AWESOME 😀 I'm A Northy xx

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back