• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers/Ticklees in Wales...

See these words aint as hard to pronounce any more either 😛 . And I can spell most of the words right now too, like llandudno and Gwynedd etc.

Ello boyos! I am from Wales myself, not too far from kimiko I reckon. Good to see there are more Welsh people in here than I thought.

Bored2tears said:
Ello boyos! I am from Wales myself, not too far from kimiko I reckon. Good to see there are more Welsh people in here than I thought.
Waaay! More Welsh! 😀 Come on, there's more than 3 of us in here. 😛

And thanks, Quasiman! 😀 I have missed my old signature. :happy:

hey lonly'. almost neighbours. nice comments on you tube, thank you. j.j.

I'm not from Wales. But I can see Wales on a clear day across the Severn, just can't see the Severn. By the end of the year I will be working by the new bridge aswell.

I can say "Would you like to go to the Cinema tonight?" and "No thanks. I have to babysit" and "hello" in Welsh...I just cant spell it.

Iluv2btickled said:
I can say "Would you like to go to the Cinema tonight?" and "No thanks. I have to babysit" and "hello" in Welsh...I just cant spell it.
Then you officially know more Welsh than me. 😛

As for the spelling, don't worry - not even the Welsh can spell it - we just pretend we can.

How did all of you get into Wales? And, more importantly, how did you coax the damn things into swallowing your computers along with you? 😀

It's easy - we just promised them that, after swallowing us, they'd be guaranteed to have a whale of a time.

Years later, somebody will find this thread and say to themselves: "Wow. It's amazing how one joke that bad can end an entire thread that quickly."

Sorry Senshi... but even something THAT bad can't shut a thread down.

^_^

~Chameleon

😛 . Where are the welsh people? I know you're there somewhere....

lonelykimiko said:
😛 . Where are the welsh people? I know you're there somewhere....
chân pawb ddifanedig

but then again I could be wrong

who knows?

Bristol myself.. I can see wales from my house does that count??

lonelykimiko said:
Every little helps 😀 . We'll just have to abduct you.

I am sure if you ask every one nice enough they will come and there will be no need for the abductions.

lonelykimiko said:
Where's the fun in that? 😉 .

You find abducting people fun?

You abduct people dont you!

OMG

I know too much

Gets nervous I could be next on lonelykimiko's abduction list.

Please, somebody, anybody help me..............

I dont abduct people ALL the time. It's more of an occasional hobby...

Like bread-and-butter pudding. If you have it too much, you don't enjoy it as much.

So what happens to all the people you abduct?

Some one is going to notice a big increase in Wales population soon enough.

lonelykimiko said:
Every little helps 😀 . We'll just have to abduct you.

Abduct me!?!? :-D I'm comming out your way in the summer, just got my bike and gonna cruise around wales for a long weekend or so, some gorgeous roads out there. I went to a wedding last year up around some lakes in the valleys. Was one of the most beautiful places I've seen. Where abouts in Wales you from again Kim?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back