• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers/Ticklees in Wales...

I used to go on camping holidays in Wales when I was a kid coz it's not too far away-it's about 2.5-3hours drive away from me.But nowadays we tend to just pass through it to go to Holyhead and catch the ferry.Seems a nice place though.

It is nice here, but the mountain parts are nicest.

I have to give a shout-out to my favourite Welsh word of all time, though: Gwallt.

I can't do a phoenetic spelling, but I'll try - it's something like "gwah - sh-ch-k-t". It's a word you just want to shout at people randomly in the street.

Oh, it means "hair", by the way.

BoB I think I should just stalk you and make replies bigging up Bristol every time you post :-D Together we'll put Bizzle on the map baby!!!!

I know someone from there, Lucy Topham hehe if you ever meet her tickle the poop outta her and say Jack sent you heeheh

so, does anyone here actually speak welsh?

i am very fluent in it but the are a suprising amount of people that dont speak it in wales.

Rydw y'n hoffi yn y pwll nofio. A fi tacsi. 🙂

I can speak a little bit, but I pretty much suck at it.

Only bits and pieces for me, though i'd like to learn it 🙂 . Diolch.

Jack said:
BoB I think I should just stalk you and make replies bigging up Bristol every time you post :-D Together we'll put Bizzle on the map baby!!!!

Hell yeah baby, Hell YEAH! XD

Mikoli here from Cardiff, never been to north Wales befoer what's the weather like up there (holy crap did i type that outside brackets!)

Hey, we got a semi-lurker to de-semi-lurk. 😀 Good on you, Mikoli!

It's nice to see that a small country like Wales is represented in this fine community. :happy:

Wel rwy'n siarad Cymraeg yn rhugl! - I speak fluent Welsh.
My username - coglish - means 'to tickle; in Welsh.
As for there not being a lot of Welsh spoken in the south, this only applies to the south east. The language is strong in Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion with practically all local people speaking it as their first language.

Another one! 😀 For such a small country there are a few of us here. ^_^

Well I dont live in Wales but it was one of the nicest places I have been too.

I have mates in Wales, it's such a beautiful place!

the hills are nice untill there full of snow or water

it rains a lot

I've only been to Wales once on a school camping trip when I was 12...

...we got rained out of it a couple of days later!

Yeah, it's pretty rainy here. British weather is t3h suxx0rz. It's either gloom or drizzle or something equally dull.

On the plus side, we do have the advantage of living near the Pot Noodle mines.

hi all

im new on here and just found this thread. Im also from the north wales area so anyone whos local please say hi

Lol its so wierd to see a thread about Wales on here. I live in the middleish of it. When i was in school i had to do welsh as compulsory, it sucked but i got an a in my gcse and didnt do too good in a level, but its a language which you either hate, love, or just think its a strange language.
There are quite a few of people who live here in wales on the forum which i find strange.
And yes we have the pot nooooodle mines!!!!!! 🙂

Wales 👎:
The second smallest constituent country of the United Kingdom and the smallest upon the British mainland. Known for it's verdant grasslands, strong cultural traditions, and for being the place where the English elderly go to die.
Ex:
Myself and Ethel have bought a nice retirement cottage in Barrhead, Wales
lol Wales

Wales 👎:
The second smallest constituent country of the United Kingdom and the smallest upon the British mainland. Known for it's verdant grasslands, strong cultural traditions, and for being the place where the English elderly go to die.
Ex:
Myself and Ethel have bought a nice retirement cottage in Barrhead, Wales
lol Wales
XD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back