• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

*Goes on a beserk rampage of joy conquering states in proclamation to bandito and tickefur*

But I wonder...are ya doing this in anticpation to the ycomic? To distract or preview us for it. You said that these are not acrly theoast appearences of these characters. Wacky conspiracy theory!

Oh I forgot...great job ya!

P.s. how has been or how is white lotus doing?

OK, I'm a girl...and nipple tickling not only works, but it is hawt...:drool: And 'Dit...those TEASES...you're gonna make me have a butterfly fit irl here...><😀

~K

Pop goes the weasel....and we're not just talking about her top...😉

Nothing worse than being broken and ready to talk, but the ler could care less...

Well, nothing worse if you the lee...if you're the ler, it's just natural!

"Aww no, my boobs!" is a line to remember. =P A veritable storm of nipple maddness! Helped not, Pookie is, by the fact that her nipple size corresponds to her guzunga size. A whole new meaning to the colloquial udders, eh? 😛 Koki doesn't seem to care much for her information anymore, although one harbors little doubt she can get it later with but a threat. :happy:

OK, I'm a girl...and nipple tickling not only works, but it is hawt...
Highly useful information.

... Who'm I kidding? I won't be near bare boobage ever (Quite by choice, thank you very much. XD) so that is of zero worth to me. =P

bandito.... in the immortal words of captain murphy "there go my nipples again...." great work as always... keep it up... still cant wait for more

Ha! Milk bar! Just like in Kubrick's Clockwork Orange, but more lively and mouth's-on! Pookie's got little chance of remembering any codes through all this distraction.... but that appears to be Koki's underlying motive (till she's drunk her fill, at least!)

Hehe. Evil. Have you a longterm plot thought out of? Or are you going page by page Bandito?

blackmagicjack: Thanks man! And yeah - Diet Coke is the secret elixir of creative genius 😛

Relent<: Thanks buddy!!!

Tickler DAE: Thanks! If you are asking if I am currently working on new TIS pics, or working them into a comic, my answer is: not currently. But I definitely like the idea of working them into the Bounce Chix story line at some point (if people like any of the TIS girls enough).

K: LOL. Yeah - I am a big fan of nipple tickles irl. Very erotic 😉 Don't have a butterfly fit just yet - there is much more teasing yet to come! Thanks, as always, K! You are awesome.

Hawk: LMAO. Well, to be fair - Koki DID tell her that she had only one chance to come clean about what she knows. At this point - it's not as much an interrogation as a punishment. But it's not like these gals are lookin' for an excuse to tickle. I'm sure they would have tickled her either way - even if she HAD told 'em what they wanted to know ^^ Thanks for the kind words, my friend.

HDS: You said it! The nipples in TIS definitely seem to match the gargantuan scale that the guzungas have established. This gal certainly poses a very serious health risk for potential lovers: death by smothering! Yike!!! Thanks for the support, and now you are 2 in a row up on LBH 😵

Captain Bender: WAAA HAAAAAAAA! 10 thousand bonus points for you. That was awesome. Thanks for the wonderful support! "I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!" lmao rofl.

LBH: lol - indeed! Yeah - I think Koki is less interested in the info at this point, and more interested in the reactions she's getting. Poor Silki. Ah well - we always knew she wasn't that bright ;P Thanks, as always, for your spectacular comments.

Darth Vegeta: Thanks buddy. In terms of the plot... there is a long term plot, for sure. However, it is already finished. I completed TIS about 2+ years ago. I just was too embarassed to post it. I thought people would not like it, cause it is sooooooooooo exaggerated, and kinda silly. There are 52 pages total. And there is a rather loose plot stringing everything together ^^

Thanks again to everyone - I will post Silki's final page later today!!!

YAY!

Thanks for all the support.

B

PS - */M tickling will be posted as of next week!!!!!! O.O

Well when your series is 'done'. Maybe you can upload the script. I'm curious to see it especially if it's such a lengthy and indepth script.

BOOOIIIINNGGG!!!!!

Awesome chapter bud, absolutely freaking hawt and heart stoppingly ewotic! 😀

F,

Life has been really hectic for me lately, so that's why I haven't checked this thread I guess... Two new pages, one of which containing one awesome foot-tickling session! Wicked! Just what I was waiting for. 🙂 Thank you, Bandito and Ticklefur, as always I'm looking forward to the next installment! 🙂

I really like the facial expressions on that last page there Bandito. Awesome work as always. 🙂

Page Fifteen

Darth Vegeta: Sorry - I think I mis-spoke. There never as an actual script written for TIS. I had a loose idea in mind for a plot, and constantly added and deleted and tweeked ideas as I went along. Like Slither's storyline grew more and more the more pages I worked on. Hope that makes sense.

Feathers: Thanks so much my friend! ^^ you are wonderful.

Scav: Thanks amigo. I completely undersstand the hectic life. I hope things calm down for you. Thnak you so much for your continued support!

meangry: Cool - thanks so much my friend!!! ^^

What's THIS????? Feather duster mahem, and pure unbridled guzunga tickling???? So much to give thanks for, eh???

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Enjoy the tickling climax of Silki's interrogation.

In the end, we all knew she was gonna give it up. The information, I mean.

The colored script and the black and white script are different in this case. The reason being that my partner in crime for TIS (Ticklefur) did not want to color the Male tickling pics. */M is simply not his bag (which I can certainly respect). So he kind of omited any */M tickling reference from the comic. Silki ultimately implicates her superior (Johnson) who will soon have his own little session with Thompson!

YIKE!!!

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? What ticklish craziness will occur in the next two mini-episodes??? What are Captain Dusty and her crew up to NOW???? And what will happen to this poor Johnson????? Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am truly thankful for all of your nice comments.

Please let Ticklefur and I know what you think of Silki's climax.

Cheers my friends,

B

Attachments

• TIS_C_15a.jpg
    TIS_C_15a.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 1,244
  • TIS16(Silki4).jpg
    TIS16(Silki4).jpg
    394 KB · Views: 152
Well I'm back and i can't believe i have missed all these pages (darn BT too hell.... they have caused so much trouble)
I really like this series..... lots of tickling n well how do i put it? SQUIRT!!!!! (lol)
Nice sexy scenarios.
Maybe you could involve some kinky foot worship / toe sucking??????

Also I'd like to ask if i could involve maybe 1 or 2 of your characters in my new series (good,Bad,ticklish) i remember you did a wild west pic/story (prob. where i got my inspiration from - sorry)

Can't type....blood rushing from brain....going elsewhere....😵

Excellent work dude!

😀😀😀😀

Depressing that I won't get to see the /m stuff, but the /f is getting pretty intense, don't you think? 😉

When she pops, she really pops the cork, huh Bandito?

Almost sad to see this segment end. Oh well, that just means we get more Chapters to come!

Let the abundant gazungas grow and build as much as the story line!

A veritable forest of emerald feathers! Small wonder Silki couldn't hold out any longer (I believe I've referred to her as "Pookie" in some of these posts, which appears to be an error. Pookie is the species name, isn't it?) So, Thompson begins her merry rendezvous with Mr. (Ms.) Johnson... what do the cards hold next? An all-color female Johnson (now that would be a novelty!) or a black-and-white encounter with the hunky original! The mystery will certainly spice up Page Sixteen!

I believe I've been calling her Pookie as well. Wherefore, HDS, wherefore? XD Looks like she's a spent Pookie, though, with all the squirting. What devious (But probably quite enjoyable for Ms. Silki) does Koki have in store? I notice she's about to undo her own garments ... I guess her last line was not an exaggeration!

Very nice Bandito. I see, i misinterpreted your words. Sorry!

And he's already been posting his work.

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back