• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Ah that's where Slither's tongue came in handy! 😉 🙂

That was quite the climax indeed, and it's great to here the German babe is coming along on the space trip...perhaps we will see more of her...?
Right now, however, I can't wait to find out how Slither's tickle session is going to turn out...

Thanks for posting, Bandito! 🙂

Feathers: Hee hee. Thanks so much, my friend. I truly appreciate the feedback. And I am glad that Elsa's story was so fulfilling ^^ Hopefully Ticklefur and I can top ourselves in future chapters.

LBH: Yeah... As talented as Slither may be, the cunningness one might expect from a snake are lacking in her repetoire of skills. She is sommewhat of an innocent. And on a ship like this... an innocent is oft' taken advantage of. And I know you were hoping for something different with Slithers lower extremeties, but there may still be some surprises in her tickle play. Ask yourself - what creature might best tickle a pretty tender green Snakey?

Sischio: Awwww, thanks Sischio. Been so long since I've heard from you. I'm so glad you liked it.

Tickler Dae: oooooooookay?

Scav: Thanks, my friend. Yes - Slithher's skilled tongue comes in quite handy at those times ^^ I look forward to posting her 'losing' pic. I hope you like it.

Thanks everyone. I might post Slither's tickles today, or I might wait till next week. Just depends on how insane the work day is ^^

Thanks for all your support.

B

I had no super cool reply to make so I just sort of...shrugged. 1000 apologies. For my lack of trying!

Page Ten

Tickler Dae: No worries buddy! ^^

What's THIS????? A surprise tickler??? Captain Dusty has abdicated her place as Slither's tormentress????? This new gal must be something special. What ticklish terrors await our sexy Snakey?

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

This is one of my very very very very favorite pages of the entire comic. I'm not really sure why - something about Slither's reaction to Downey. I loved their chemistry so much, that I decided to work them back into the comic at a later time as well.

And the text on this one is kinda different between the black and white and the colored version. Ticklefur has Slither 'breaking' much earlier in the comic than in the original version. Well, who can blame her with all those feathery fingers teasing her tender body.

I truly hope everyone likes it!

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Will this wicked raptor tickle Slither past the point of all human endurance??? Will those feathery fingers find every tender spot on Slither's green skin??? Will there be more boobs??? Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Mr. Deeeeeeeeeto

Attachments

• TIS_C_10a.jpg
    TIS_C_10a.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 1,398
  • TIS11(Mini2).jpg
    TIS11(Mini2).jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 148
Fanciful design-work for our new arrival Downy! The row-o-plumes hair-style is a novelty; she seems topped with a head-dress, though the effect is far more primal and fantastic. A born motor-mouth, I see! She'd talk you into submission if those feather-fingers didn't do the job!

Man will you take a bath bandito!? Your awsomeness is reeking havic on these boards!

I like the sexy, but not human, female creatures tickled. Rates up there with breasts\nipples and scenes of desperation. Keep up the ne- er old work.

Bandito your work has been inspiring and a great worth to TT so please do continue to give us all here the best you can give, we can't ask for anymore than that.

ill try to comment more on you DA page so it will be easier for us both.
RavenFan.

Lovely!

Slithers reactions are wonderful... absolutely...

and downey...

Her tickle talk is wonderful as well! If there's one thing I like the most about a tickle pic... it's the tickle talk!

From all the happiness and laughter she's giving to Slither, I don't think Downey can ever feel "down" about anything! :super_hap

Cool stuff bro! :happy:

A new character is introduced! And it seems like Slither is liking her attentions (despite being quite the dominant girl towards the German babe). I wonder how this tickle session will turn out... 🙂

A note towards Ticklefur's colouration work; I love the warm red hue of the background. It works so well against Slither's green skin. Great job! 🙂

Thank you for posting, Bandito!

LBH: Aw - thanks man. Glad you like the design. and... well.... yeah, she is a bit too verbal. A lot of the characters in this story are. I guess I got so into the tease talk that I went more than a little nuts. Sorry 'bout that. *crawls into a dark hole*

Tickler DAE: LOL. Thanks my friend!

Ravenfan: Thank you so much for the kind words! Can't wait to hear from you again on dA.

F Bomb: Hee hee - thanks my friend. Yeah - Downey is definitely quite the tease. And I think Slither is close to losing her little green mind. No one quite tickles her like Downey does 😉 You may even see more of these two together. Thanks again, my friend.

Scav: Hey thanks for always commenting Scav! I really appreciate it. Slither is one of those fun characters... she looooves to tickle, but is such a sensitive softie herself that she quickly becomes a cackling little submissive when tantalized by a skilled feather! Thanks again ^^

Thanks everyone. Glad I'm not the only one that likes Slither! I look forward to posting the next pic this Friday 🙂 It's another mini episode from the other ship. Mistress Koki gets to have a little fun!

And since it's my favorite holiday today - I thought I'd post one of Lotus and my new piccies of the Bounce Chix. I know it's non-tickling. But there so much tickling on this TIS thread, I figured no one would mind.

If you want to see the full sized version (which is pretty huge) check out the link below.

http://thebandito.deviantart.com/

Happy Halloween my friends! And thanks for the support.

B

Attachments

• BC_Halloween_07a.jpg
    BC_Halloween_07a.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 754
Chix treats in three mouth-watering flavors! Janey suits my taste the best, with a super-combo costume of werewolf, pirate, roller-babe and grim reaper (gotta love a girl with ambition!)... but any one of 'em would be champion company at the midnight Halloween Ball! Oh, a small detail... excellent work on the treats dish! The Candy Corn (my favorite holiday yummy) has me drooling!

Absolutly incredible!!!!!!!!!!! speechless and loving every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!

A note towards Ticklefur's colouration work; I love the warm red hue of the background. It works so well against Slither's green skin. Great job! 🙂 QUOTE]

Thanks muchly, Scavenger, I appreciate it :redface: I'm hoping the pages to come will improve, as anything should with more and more practice. TIS is my first venture into full-on cg colouring :happy:

I'm not one to ask or seek praise, but it's nice to have someone acknowledge my efforts on TIS. Only a tiny handful so far have noticed 😉

Oh WOW! That's one AWESOME Halloween drawing!! Such detail! Such originality in the exotic mixture of costumes... I particulary like Andi's outfit: a tech fairy! amazing!
Thank you for posting, Bandito! 🙂 🙂

Tickler DAE: Haa haaa haaa. That's pretty damn cool. Thankies ^^

LBH: Thanks my friend. I thought for sure you'd have chosen Hailey as your date to the Halloween dance. But I am sure Janey will be flattered as well. And thanks for the propos on the candie corn. I have always liked thoise as well, and I thought I'd try to make a fun little dish of detail out of that part of the pic.

ticklefree: WOW. Thanks man., That's awesome. Thanks so much.

Ticklefur: YAY - some more props for my partner in crime. I know your message wasn't to me, but it gives me another opportunity to thank you for all of your AMAZING help on this project. You have made TIS what it is today!

Scav: hee hee. I thought you might like Andi the best! Techie little ticklee... and quite the eye candy. Thanks for always commenting Scav. You're a good cyber friend ^^

Thanks y'all, I look forward to posting the next mini episode for your viewing pleasure 😉

B

Page Eleven

What's THIS????? A new look for Thompson??? She's a crazed tickle bot in a sexy cyborg body??? Is she malfunctioning already??? I am quite sure Koki is thankful for her tickle armor, but I am also quite sure Jessi the Robotech, is gonna try to work out those design flaws very quickly!

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Pretty self explanatory, I s'pose. This is why I always refer to Thompson as a woman... cause now she's got a new bod 😛

Comments are always very much appreciated. Next up is another long four page episode with the biggest ticklish guzungas this side of the milky way 😉

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Can poor Jessi ever ESCAPE??!!! Who will be the next victim??? Will this sexy new Thompson body be on the Ler side or the Lee side????? Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

The Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_11a.jpg
    TIS_C_11a.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 1,406
  • TIS12(Mini3).jpg
    TIS12(Mini3).jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 120
oh the possibilities, of course this is already finished. good as always, bandit...o

Sharp-corned as it was, I believe I'm going to miss the old Thompson design (forgive me for becoming misty... I never got over that sad "HAL" scene in 2001). But I know I'm alone in this... Jess did a mighty sweet job of conversion! That android frame sports more curves than an Indy track! An unfortunate turn of events for our over-stuffed mechanic, becoming the "butt" of the joke once again! She deserves it though! A tickle force-field?! If there's anything not wanted aboard this ship, it's less tickling!

I must be dumb as a stump, because I had no idea you were posting pages from the comic in here. I was wondering why this thread was still so popular XD
I can definitely tell that these were much older works, but the quality to be so old is not bad at all.
I do look forward to seeing the /m pages...

I never got over that sad "HAL" scene in 2001).
You do know HAL got revived in the sequel movie 2010, did you?

I'm going to miss Thompson's retro body as well, but I did have a feeling he'd be upgraded into something far more advanced. Geez, he looks quite hot now! (though, as a robot, "He" didn't even had a gender to start with) It seems like the new Thompson sure has some skills, I can hardly wait for the continuation of the demonstration of her features! In the meantime, we will enjoy the punishment of the unfortunate tech (poor girl, she keeps screwing up... not very smart with such a harsh mistress like Koki 🙂 )

I also want to add that I really like the black fur effect in the last panel. It's a small detail, but it has such a big impact on the whole. Great job! 🙂

Tickler DAE: Thanks man! Ah yes... so many possibilities yet to be explored. Even though I have finished this comic... you the viewer have yet to experience it. And plus... that doesn't mean I am done drawing these lovely ladies either ^^

LBH: ROFL. Yeah, I hear ya. I was quite tempted to keep the ol' boxy maniac that was Thompson... but lust eventually overcame me, and I figured why not have yet another curvy hot body to gawk at and, potentially, tickle in the TIS universe. I think there will be others that lament the new design as well. Oh well... such are the regrets of yesterday 🙁 And thanks for sympathyzing with poor Jessi... since the crew of Koki's ship is so small (currently just Jessi, Thompson, and Koki - and whomever she beams aboard the ship)... Jessi often finds herself in the position of tickle submissive. But secretly I think she kinda likes it.

Magnata: Thanks very much Buddy!

Relent: Thanks my friend. But you are not dumb as a stump ^^ One more major episode before the F/M episodes begin ^^

Scav: Thanks my friend!!! I am so glad you like it. In terms of Thompson... yeah - new design is a now quite as fun, but is much better for ticklin'! I hope you grow to like the new body. And let's just say that although robots might not have gender by design... Thompson was always a horny female hard-wired babe... this new body just gives her an exterior that better matches her interior ^^ And I'll let Ticklefur comment on the fur, but thanks so much for noticing and commenting. As you might have seen from the inks I posted, there is no fur in the original. Ticklefur added it all himself because of his great love of furs. I think he spent quite a long time on it, and I am sure he will appreciate that someone noticed ^^

Thanks, as always, for all of the support!

^^

B

Bandito, man your to much...If only I could draw I would show the appreciation to all the artist on here(from the great to the not so great). But all I can do is sit here and just stare. While I am glad it some what makes me...sad.

Thanks again

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back