• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

....well you already know the drill dammit....>.>...*sigh*

must come up with new praise. Ya taking them all up

Oh my...we can only hope that slither is Orion-ish and a great lee as well.

and a Koki-Dusty topless tickle cage match seems to be a great idea to see in the future...LOL

K: ROFL. Thankies. Sorry you had a crappy week too. Hopefully this week is better ^^ And yeah, three guzungas to tickle. Now the question is, is there a tickler in the universe with three hands, lol. And you're right (there's no way I could have resisted).

HDS: XD Thanks my friend. Although I don't know what ATHF is? Can ya fill me in? And thanks, sometimes my favorite expressions are the ones before the tickling actually starts. Hope you like the rest of the Elsa series.

blackmagicjack: lmao. Thanks buddy!

Magnata: ^^ I appreciate it.

LBH: You are exactly right, my friend. Ticklefur does indeed deserve credit for the rainbow of colors that appears in TIS. I had initially visualized all of the characters as cracker white, just like me, lol. Ticklefur surrested that since they were aliens, afterall, that he give them some fun alien skin colors. "Triple Threat" made me lmao. I love it. I probably should have a thought it thru before I gave one of the main characters who's in like 25 pages, a triple rack. But it definitely ended up being an artistic challenge. And Slither is disappointingly normal below the waist, I'm afraid. But that makes her even more fun to tickle! And yeah - for some reason I was trying to get some ethnic variety at the begining of TIS. I dunno. Guess I'm an equal opportunity tickler ;P Thanks again, my friend.

Tickler DAE: Thanks my friend. Just start making up new words.

Hawk: What's Orion? (other than the constallation). And yeah - Koki and Dusty are essentially the crux of the entire TIS story line. Who will win? Who gets to tickle who? How's it all gonna end???? Each episode brings you closer to those answers 😉

Thanks again everyone. I'll post page two of Elsa's tickly contest on Wednesday!

YAY!

B

Always fun how a german accent translates in a comic! this promises to be a very fun scene. It's also interesting to learn these alien vixens are after mistress Koki, hopefully they will find her! 😉 🙂 Can't wait to see what transformation Thompson underwent (that is, if he let the mechanic finish his new robot body! 🙂 ) Thank you yet again for another great comic page! 🙂

Last edited:
Lovely!

You know how much I love alien babes!

These additions are pretty interesting rusty's rack, really, ravages my mind!

I love slither... green alien babes are always beautiful to me! 🙂

I alzo love ze german babe und ze ack-zent because eet eez alvays foony to me!

LOL!!! Great Job! AGAIN!!!

Another great page!
For a robot, Thompson surely is an eager one, he even has his own little feather ready! 🙂 Marvelous! looking forward to the next page in this ongoing sci-fi series! 🙂

BTW, Thompson is a girl... as you will see in future pages 😉

Orion slave girls were character on the original Star Trek. Green skin and it was said that no Earth Human could resist them sexually...

Page Seven

Scav: Thanks so much my friend! Thompson's new look will be revealed in the next set of Mini episodes. I hope you continue to like Elssa's little 'session'.

F-Bomb: LMAO - yes ze ack zent ess foony for me too! lol. And hooray for green chicks. It was actually TickleFur's idea to turn Slither green. I just kinda drew her as a snakey chick. Thanks my good friend.

Ticklefur: Oh and what a girl she is, too. ^^

Hawk: Ah. Then yup. Slither is definitely related to them Orion hotties, ;P Thanks my friend.
------------------------------------

Yeah... another late post. Sorry about that. It' a long story. Clowns are involved, lol.

But if anyone is still watching...

hello...?

*space crickets chriping in the background*

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Finally some foot action (I hear many of you chirp, enthusiastically). And the first episode which introduces a very prevalent theme in TIS (and a personal turn on of mine... the tickle contest). You can lie, cheat, and use any trick ya got... but you better win. Otherwise it's tickle time.

I hope you all like this one. I'll post another Elsa page this week to get us back on schedule ^^

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Can Captain Dusty possibly top Slither's tickly performance??? Will she be at the mercy of our hot snakey tickler??? And will Elsa make it thru their little contest before she passes out from all the tickles??? Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

The Very Late Space Deet (Not dead... just late).

Attachments

• TIS_C_07a.jpg
    TIS_C_07a.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 1,655
  • TIS8(Elsa2).jpg
    TIS8(Elsa2).jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 145
wow... i finally got around to reading this thread and i must say that youve quite possibly outdone yourself. which isnt all that hard to imagine really. every work of art is better then the one that proceeded it, i swear. shame on me for having overlooked this one for so long... i cant wait to see more though, thats for sure. so if you keep drawin em, i'll keep looken at em. and so will everyone else aparently. keep up the awesome work.

Cap.

Well, Slither doesn't seem to be entirely humanoid... her forky tongue and the serpentine suggestion of those emerald tresses hint at a proud extraterrestrial heritage (or at least one that's divergent)! I couldn't say who'll win the contest... I suppose we'll find out in time... but my money's definitely on the snake-lady! Those skittering talons, with their little visible thrills of sensation (second cousins to the sharper ice-pick jags of the feather), are giving Elsa an unwonted workout! Add the slurping effect, and I suspect Rusty will soon be sans top... a double-handful and a half!

Alien snake tongue foot tickling? Alright!! 🙂 🙂
I totally love this page. A nice introduction to what is to come (I hope slither wins, she'd tickle the hell out of her captain with that tongue) I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thank you very much or posting, Bandito! 🙂

Cap: Thanks brother! I'm glad you got around to checking out the thread, and thaanks for taking the time to comment. There's a ton more where these came from - so please stay tuned ^^

LBH: lmao. You areindeed correct, my friend. Slither has quite the genetic structure which can be described as nothing short of alien snakey sexy. You have certainly not seen the last of her long talons, nor the last of wicked forked tongue. I fell completely in love with Slither as soon as I drew her in these first Elsa pages. It is at this exact point in the story that I had to decide whether Slither would become a mighty Ler, or an adorably hot Lee. Which did I choose? Soon, you shall see. Thanks again for your wonderful support.

Tickler Dae: YAY! Thanks man.

Scav: Thanks very much, my friend. I think you've got a point. Slither would do some serious tickling with that tongue of hers. But the winner has yet to be decided..... you can almost tatste the tension, lol. Thanks so much for your great feedback.

Thanks y'all. I'll post more soon. Very soon. Like maybe even tomorrow. I know I'm not to be trusted in regards to TIS deadlines. But just maybe -- I'll surprise ya.

And thanks so much for all the comments. It really makes me happy that people are enjoying TIS. Now I know posting it was the right decision. Please continue to comment when you can.

B

Page Eight

What's THIS????? A dramatic turn of tickly events?! Can Slither still worm her way to victory, or will the triple threat Cap'n Dusty take the gold (and then get to tickle the Green)??!! 😛

Not sure what to say really. Um. Hope everyone likes it 😵

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? How will Elsa's tickly torment end? Will there be laughter? Tears??? Explosive orgasm??? Find out in the next episode of...

Mr Deeto (Incognito)

Attachments

• TIS_C_08a.jpg
    TIS_C_08a.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 1,563
  • TIS9(Elsa3).jpg
    TIS9(Elsa3).jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 156
ooooh! I love tickle contests!

So much action!

It's like a great movie!

Go Slither!

Elsa seems conflicted toward the end ("Noooo!" "Yes!")... a good sign that Cap'n Rusty's cunning nails have sliced through any remaining defenses (the advantage of taking the second turn, once the victim is totally worn out... Slither may have been a sucker for trying her luck first!) What if our Nordic honey can't decide on a clear winner? In such a case, the contest might have to start all over again... in which, we'd still be the winner!

Alright. Post the next one right now.

I'm not kidding.

I will hunt you with a knife.

I bet slither wll come up with something even more wicked! 🙂
Well, anyhow the context is decided, I guess Pinktop will be tickled sometime. I mean, why design a character with three breasts if those breasts never get tickled? 😉

Awesome work, Bandito! 🙂

*gaps*

B, that last page was so hot it should have come with a health warning. Jeez! 😀 😀 Wonderful continuation bud, I really love this latest addition. I have to admit though the teasing and stuff is a real clincher! Another fantastic piece buddy! I wait with bated breath for the next installmenet!!!!

F,

F Bomb: Thanks my friend! YAY Slither!

LBH: True buddy, very true. Going second in a tickling contest certainly has a myriad of advantagges 😛 And this will not be the last time in the TIS saga that one character takes advantage of another's innocence, or slightly ditzy demeanor. And as for the Nordic beauty claiming a winner.... well.... tickle contests in this realm are a bit vague in their rules. Basically there don't seem to be many rules at all. It's not as much a question of who tickles the best than it is a question of who wants it more. Thanks for always writing such amazing comments.

meangry: Thanks??? lol. Soon, grasshopper. Very soon.

Scav: Your instincts serve you well my friend! Indeed, why have a character with three ta tas if those ta tas are never to meet the playful end of a feather. Not on my watch. But the questions are, when, and by whom??? Thanks my friend ^^

Feathers: ^^ Thank you so much my friend. I hope the pages continue to exceed your expectations. And yeah, the teasing dialog is something I am quite fond of. Much to the dismay of Ticklefur who had to letter the entire comic! Seems I got a bit too verbal at times ^^. Thanks so much, again.

And anoher thanks to all of ya. I am planning to post Elsa's last page tomorrow - which will decide the winner of the tickle contest! And there is a one page mini to post after that with the "punishment" for the loser. I might also post that one by the end of the week.

Thanks for all the great support!

B

Page Nine

What's THIS????? Ooooooh, a SHOCKING defeat for our Green Hottie?! And quite the tongue lashing for our pretty German Blonde??? Can this madness continue??? Do these aliens have no restraint???

I told ya the comic gets kinkier. These alien babes aren't messin' around. And for those of you that ARE considering going down on someone, while another partner tickles them out of their minds, I DO highly recommend restraints that keep the thighs firmly in place. Otherwise, they might instinctively clamp their legs shut and cruch your head like a walnut 😛

I know it's out there, but I hope y'all like it.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? What will become of poor Slither??? What dastardly feathery does the Captain have in mind for her little green tickle toy????? What secret could make the hot snakey loose her mind in tickle bliss????? Find out in the next episode of...

B

PS - please do let me know if ya like it The next page is one of my very very very faves. So I'll post it whenever you are all ready for it.

Attachments

• TIS_C_09a.jpg
    TIS_C_09a.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 1,534
  • TIS10(Elsa4).jpg
    TIS10(Elsa4).jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 162
*Gulps*

What an amazing 'climax' to a real wonderwall situation. 😀 I don't think there was ever a more satisfying or more thoroughly explored ending to a story. I love the poses and the heavily erotic turn. Thanks for bringing that one to a well earned peak. 😉 😀

And now I think its time for a cold shower....

Yeah, I suspected that Rusty was gonna win... gotta be some reason she earned a Captain's rating! Now more so than before I wish Slither had a less standard physical structure, as such would require a novel tickling approach. Still, the final panel suggests that she's perfectly delighted with her design!

Last edited:
Absolutely the best pic of this saga!
I can't wait for page 10."the punisment"...
Thank you Bandito!

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back