• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Page Three

sischio: Thanks my friend! So glad you like it.

K: ROFL again. But I like making pretty gals laugh. Maybe that's where the tickling comes in ^^; And boobs are definitely a beautiful thing. Personally, I'm a big fan. But there are places in this comic where they swell to proportions that are probably a bit absurd. It applies to all aspects of anatomy in TIS (including the F/M stuff). If its being tickled, let's draw it even bigger and more ticklish. In retrospect, some of the pics make me blush a bit ;P Thanks for all of your awesome support. PS - *tempt* *tempt* *tempt*

In our last episode Bonita was tantalized terribly by the tickly touches of her tormentress, while the fiendish Thompson was searching for even more ticklish areas. Did they find some? Why are there dashes on Bonita's bootie? And will this torture ever end for our Latin hottie? The answers are below.

1) yup 😉
2) not sure :super_hap
3) not yet ;P :laughing:

Here is page three of Tickling in Space. Known as the I gotta learn to draw better backsides page :redface:

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Will Bonita's tickle torment end in blissful orgasm, or wicked denial? Can the tickling get even naughtier? And will Thompson finally blow a fuse???!!!

Fins out on the next episode of..... TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Space Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_03a.jpg
    TIS_C_03a.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 1,691
  • TIS4(Bonita3).jpg
    TIS4(Bonita3).jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 199
That certainly is a tempting slice of rump roast on display, complete with that "new butt" sheen! Koki's lust is easy to share (yeah, yeah... I understand. Bonita's a victim here! It's not her fault she's voluptuous!) Koki's coy head-turning in panel 3 is so extreme I fear for her spine (an understandable ploy; she has as iconic a profile as I've ever seen!) Also, her fingers are tripping perilously near to scatology in the final frame! Just how kinky are things going to become!

When first I glanced over the picture I thought I might be seeing guzungas in that last frame. Then I remembered she'd lost all but her panties in the last page so that last bit of clothing there could only be them! And I swear her breasts have gotten bigger since the last frame. Or maybe the original size was just such as to inspire awe. 😛 And indeed, the LBH is correct; scatalogical futures loom! In regards to the future I suspect Thompson will have whatever the robotic equivalent of an orgasmic episode is; blowing a fuse might well be it!

looking good bandito.

i think that tompson should get to tickle her bouncing jiggling breasts... or if he can't....then i think sammi-chan and myself could do an adequate job of it, while steeljaw did her feet, and karen watched, since she is a straight engadged female.

*pokes Bandito a few times in the ribs* I warned you. Don't make me derail this thread again😛😀

Looking good. That Koki is one eeeeevil tease....enough to make even the innocent, seperated reader shiver! As Bonita (hmm...sounds an aweful lot like the name of someone else I know...😉 ) gets ticklier and ticklier, will she get horny? What will happen when her 'gazungas' DO get it? We all await with baited breath!

*gets gum to get the fish-bait smell off of breath* 😀

~K

Now that's beautiful...

I'm seriously looking forward to this...😉

Koki is an interesting tickler as well as bonita being an interesting ticklee!

and what an interesting tickle spot... i've always know about bun tickling... but THAT... THAT is just.... WOWZERS!

This IS starting to be super kinky... I can't wait to see what's next! :super_hap

wow! A serial!
How fun!
Keep up the good work (though I guess you've already done the work)!

LBH: "New Butt Sheen" LMAO. And yeah - you're right, this page (well, pretty much the whole of TIS) is much more about the mood, and the feel of the pic than it is proper anatomy, physics, or good taste. That's why I have been so bashful about showing it. Koki's neck looks terrible, I'm not even sure what I was thinking when I drew it. And yeah, lol again - I promise there will be no poop-play in TIS. I just wanted to suggest that every vulnerable area on Bonita's captive body was under tickly attack. Guess it does look a bit icky. *Hides under a rock* Thanks very very much for the honest feedback my friend 😱

HDS: Nope - that was her bum (AKA the guzungas of the lower body, 😛) And yeah - definitely expect Thompson to start sparking here in a minute. After Bonita's session, she even gets her won little mini adventure! YAY! Thanks HDS. And I promise no scat. Would I BS you?

darkwolf: LOL. I'm sure that you guys would do a wonderful job for sure. And what's wrong with straight engaged women tickling someone's breasts? Sounds fine to me ;P If you want to see Thompson tickling jiggling breasts, wait for mini episode I. Never have jigglier boobs been tickled by a happier robot.

K: Oooo HEE HEE! Hey, no tickles! Thanks for the kind words. Koki is definitely an evil tease. She gets even more devilish through out the comic. But so does everyone else. Its kind of like arms proliferation, except with laughter and orgasms, and not death and blood and terror. And LMAO - don't bait your breath too much. The thrilling conclusion of Bonitas Bottom Line will be posted in but a few short days. Thanks again K. Heeeee HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HEY! Stop with the tickles. :super_hap

fmilling: Thanks so much my friend. I thought you might find the most recent pics a bit kinky ^^ Thanks for all of your wonderful support. You rock fmilling.

ka_boom: Thanks buddy! I'm so glad you like it. Please stay tuned, cause further updates are on the way.

Thanks to all of you wonderful people. And to you too, K. LMAO, just kidding.... HEY... don't come near me..... *runs away to hide*

B

<<Bandito doesn't mind if I derail his threads if it's to tickle him...note to self...remember that....>>😀

*Bandito pokes head out of secret hiding place*

Am I that transparent? Darn. I thought I was bein' sneaky.

:laughing:

B

The series is taking shape well, my friend. I'll take a number to take over for Thompson in the tickling of the jigglies....

:O

Oh my Gaws....I think my heart just stopped! 😉 You are a wicked, wicked person Bandito, getting me all excited like that! 😀 😀 😀! Another excellent pic, and I just love how you do the female body...mmmmm ever so naughty.

*Grins seeing you hide behind the couch*

Now now, come out and face K like a weeekil leeekil leee. 😛 Heh heh...I just love love in-thread tickling. 😉

Another great page!
For a robot, Thompson surely is an eager one, he even has his own little feather ready! 🙂 Marvelous! looking forward to the next page in this ongoing sci-fi series! 🙂

*Grins seeing you hide behind the couch*

Now now, come out and face K like a weeekil leeekil leee. 😛 Heh heh...I just love love in-thread tickling. 😉

*smirks* You say that like you've never run before :tounge:

Y'know, Bandito, this art style of yours rocks! As soon as I get a good salary, I'll definitely start buying your stuff!

Keep up the nice job, fella!

Hawk: Thanks, my friend. Yeah - there's a long line of sexy aliens in front of you ready to tickle the jigglies. But if ya gotta wait in a line... what better line to wait in than one with ticklish jigglies, and sexy horny aliens?

Feathers: LMAO. Thanks man. It gets naughtier and naughtier. And in terms of coming out... *Bandito demonstrates the first lesson of not being seen - do not stand up when your name is called.* <--- shameless Monty Python reference. Thanks again.

Featherhead: WOW, really? That's a pretty swesome thing to say. Thank you so very much! Well - between now and when you get the cash.... enjoy the rest of TIS, which is free freeeeee FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tickler DAE: YAY *Flying chest bump*

Thanks so much to everyone! Bonita's climax is coming very soon. Prepare yourself.

B

LOL!

Bandito has learned the first lesson of not being seen - don't stand up. However, he has left a rather an obvious piece of cover...

*Lifts couch*

Yo get him K, yo get him now!

😀 😀 😀

LOL!

Bandito has learned the first lesson of not being seen - don't stand up. However, he has left a rather an obvious piece of cover...

*Lifts couch*

Yo get him K, yo get him now!

😀 😀 😀

YIPES!

*I explode in a mushroom cloud*

lmao.

B

Aww pooh, he disappeared. I'll get him next time. *prods F once* Trying to get others in trouble, eh?😉

*smirk* this is rapidly turning into a fanclub-ish thread with you two😛 Not that I mind😉

So 'Dit, tomorrow's the big day, eh? *has fishy breath again*:super_hap

~K

K: Actually - I like to keep ya guessing (part of my Bandito Nature, I suppose). So today is the big day! YAAAAAAAY! Hope you like it. *blushes terribly and hands K a tic-tac* lol.

Page Four

In our last episode Bonita bare buns were bedeviled by the fiendish feathery fingers of Mistress Koki. Will helpless naked Bonita be able to stand her tickly climax? Will she die of feathery bliss? And will Bandito ever stop blushing from posting this page???

The answers await you!

Here is page four of Tickling in Space. Remember at the begining, when I said it got pretty kinky? Well - here ya go. I am seriously blushing right now, posting this.

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Thompson gets a new body??! How will she ever persuade the Robo-tech to speeed up her work??? And will Thompson finally get to tickle jugglies???

Find out on the next episode of..... TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Coming this FRIDAY!

B (for blushing Bandito)

Attachments

• TIS_C_04a.jpg
    TIS_C_04a.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 1,632
  • TIS5(Bonita4).jpg
    TIS5(Bonita4).jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 157
Now that...sir...is what I am talking about. You have satiated my desire for the gasm. And if this is just the start, this will be the best piece of tickling art in the history of ever...sir. Bac's Wok Don't Run kinda shit. 🙂

*smirk* Uhoh. Bonita seems to be done for now...or is she?😉 You never know, with someone like Koki...and as for Thompson, I have a feeling I know his method of pursuasion!😉

~K

....i have the feeling that this is an awesome page.......sorry, ihad to mock karens over use of her 'feelings'.

*grabs marker just incase she tries to do anything about it.*

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back