• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

In before the LBH! *Fist-shake action* 😛

I love how her tone changes from "DOHOHOON'T!" to "YES MISTRESS! I LUUUV BEHEEING TICKLED!" Koki just needed to push the right buttons. Interesting how Koki's garb changed color, though. Does that hint at something unseen? And what can be said about Thompson that will do justice? 😛 Splendid conclusion to this little arc, eh? :happy:

*flying chest bump*

I can only do this now...

Attachments

• 200px-Might_Guy.jpg
    200px-Might_Guy.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 147
In before the LBH! *Fist-shake action* 😛
A plague upon the HDS, grabbing advantage from my night of extracurricular drunken debauchery! He hasn't heard the last from me simply because he's heard from me last!!!

Agreements, though! One leg (also thigh, breast, cheek, etc, etc, etc...) of our historic trek well completed! With Bonita stroked into fulfillment ("OHGADHADYES!" "MORE! MORE! MORE!" "YES, MISTRESS!"), one can only pine for a queue of similar contestants enduring all the exotic pleasure an unruly universe can offer! Also seconds for Bonita... from the sound of things, she'll likely bully her way to the front of the line!

Now the only questions that remain are:

(1) Does our poor Bonita get revenge?
(2) Who does Koki get next?

And, most important of all...

(3) When does Thompson get to tickle some jiggly bazooms????

Only time and our resident serialist Bandito know for sure...

Well done, friend!

Yeah, I too wonder what's going to happen next! Revenge would be nice, but Bonita is a perfect 'lee so I wouldn't mind seeing her being tickled some more. And what to expect of Thompson, who looks like he's going to get an "upgrade". 🙂 Great work as always, Bandito! 🙂

meangry: Thanks man. That's pretty aweswome. I reallly really really appreciate it!

K: Yeah - no more Beautiful Bonita. She does not return in the entire TIS story. I like her and all, but there are more interesting characters to come. And well, yeah - Thompson is a simple creature. Insane, but simple, lol. Thanks so much K.

darkwolf: LMAO - thanks man! And.. um... a marker? What're you gonna do with a marker? Color her as she tickles you to death?

HDS: rofl. Yeah - I love that change too. Ticklefur had a lot to do with that one - he did a great job throughout TIS of having many of the Lee's begging for it, once their threshhold was reached. In terms of changing outfits, I just wanted to imply that the tickles lasted a loooooooooooong time, and maybe even got a little kinkier. Thanks again, buddy.

Tickler DAE: Love it! Thanks dude. And thank Rock for me too.

LBH: Thank you so much for your usual wonderful praise and commentary. No seconds for Bonita, I'm afraid, but lots more where she came from! And a lot of the characters do give repeat performances, just not Bonita. I really hope you like the next page that I will post tomorrow. I feel like the writing is right up your alley! Thanks again.

Hawk: You rule man. I shall answer these questions (rhetorical though thhey may be):

1) Nope
2) You'll see 😉
3) Tomorrow (Friday), and thhey are mighty jiggly, lemme tell you.

Scav: Thanks so much Svac. I really appreciate it. Bonita is finished, but hopefully you like the 'new" characters just as much. And yup, Thompson's upgrade happens tomorrow!!! YAY!

Many many thanks to everyone thaat cme by to check out TIS so far. As mentioned, I'm gonna post page 5 tomorrow, which happens to introduce one of my fave characters in the entire TIS universe!

Hope you like her too.

B

hehehehehe how little you know bandito. The marker is one of my favorite tickling instruments. and Karen has had three encounters with it before. this particular marker is of my own design, it's smonething i made for use on karen and Sammi. The ink doesn't soak inot your skin, but instead gathers ont eh surface, and amkes your skin more sensative, it is also eatible, so you can draw all over karens tummy, and then lick the ink off(tried it on sammi's feet, but she lost control and kicked me).

just ask her sometimes about what she feels when i walk towards her holding up a marker.

Whoa... now that's uncharted territory from you Bandito!

Tickling the lips and the butt at the same time!

super nice...

The intensity is just incredible... DA would have a cow if you put this on there!

The bottom left panel is super crazy! Is that a explosion of wetness... or an exaggeration of the intense sexual climax the ticklee is feeling?!

Great work dude!

darkwolf: ah, I see. A magical edible tickle marker. Say no more. 😛 I'll be sure to try that. Poor Sammi. Not only does she get tickled silly. But now she's got a blue tummy.

fmilling: Heh... yeah. I told ya - I went a little bonkers with TIS. That's why I'm not gonna post it on DA. I figure between that and the oral sex, they might blow a fuse. And yeah. I gotta say that artistically representing a female orgasm is pretty tough. I intended it to be a sort of abstract symbol to eliminate any doubt in the readers mind that, yes - she is indeed having an orgasm. Obviously I have opted for more subtle tactics when drawing the Bounce Chix. Hope its not too over the top.

Thanks y'all - hope you're all ready to see Thompson's fun romp with the Robo-tech.

B

Page Five

K: YAY! Well, here it is. Hope you likey.

Well, as promised here is the first mini-episode of Tickling in Space.

When I first started the comic I thought it might be fun to do an occassional mini-episode to intro new characters, and create some tangent story-lines. The more I played with the format. The more I fell in love with the mini-episodes, and all of the character betrayals, romances, tickle games, and sexy interaction.

So much so, in fact, that some of my favorite characters are the one's introduced in these mini-chapters.

Like Jessi the Robo-tech. I fell so in love with her that she keeps popping up throughout the series.

Needless to say, I'm not the only one who has a crush on the hot greasemonkey. Thompson, our resident ticklebot has been waiting for his chance to tickle those jigglies. Ah.... to be a tickle bot ;P

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Can there be yet more delightful delictations in this depraved tale of tickle lust? Tune in next week for more...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

The Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_05a.jpg
    TIS_C_05a.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 1,560
  • TIS6(Mini1).jpg
    TIS6(Mini1).jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 140
Thompson seems mighty keen on biting the hand that welds her! A rather devil-may-care attitude, when you consider that this busty tech has the opportunity and know-how to work all sorts of design weaknesses into her new robot body (well, that's what I'd do, if Thompson insisted on displaying such ingratitude!) Still, a lady in overalls is well-nigh irresistible! A lady out of overalls ain't so bad, either!

Wow Having checked in for the first time in awhile I must say hats off!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking amazing and very distracting..........love the retro look!!!!!!!!!

Go Thompson Go!
Go Thompson Go!
Go Thompson Go!
Go Thompson Go!

Just felt like cheering him on....great mini, Bandito!

looking good bandito......man i which i could have a tompson of my own to send to people. mount a camera on it's head, and sell the videos for big $$ that would be awesome.........oh well it's a nice dream.......

yeah, sammi won't let me use the marker agianst ehr naymore...if i try to she jumps out od the chat.

And karen hates it, but since she's also a 'ler at times, she knows that it's not fair to take a 'lers favorite weapon.

Thompson is a naughty one, going straight for the buttons like that. A bot after my own heart, aye. So many appendages, so many! He could get half a dozen techs at once! And is that a smile I spy on his display in the last frame?

Hey, this mechanic girl is an even more fun ticklee than Bonita! Tomphson's not very clever though, he'd better not exhaust her too much, or his new body will never be finished! I'm very curious as to how the story will continue.

Thank you for posting! 🙂

Sorry for the very late responses - it has been one hellua week.

LBH: As always, your keeen insight serves you well. Thompson seems so thrilled in the 'tickle of the moment' that the larger issues may have escaped her. But one thing about Jessi - the Robo-Tech... she's a cutie, but not so bright. A fault that is much exploited through out TIS. Thanks LBH. Thanks very much.

ticklefree: Thanks man. I'm so glad you like it! Please continue to comment as more pics are posted!

Hawk: LMAO. Thanks my friend. Thompson needs a cheering section. She also needs a few bolts tightened. But - we love her quirks, right? lol.

J Unit: Thanks very much! ^^

darkwolf: Thank you kindly sir. Yeah - owning a Thompson would be great fun. But I must admit, if I owned one, I'd probably use her like Koki does: Back up tickler 😉 Why should naughty robots get all the fun?

HDS: IeeeeeeeeeEEE! You sir, deserve a prize. YES! That is a smiley face on her screen in the last panel. Ya gotta love the small details. And, as you also noticed, the larger details, as well... which Thompson seems content to occupy herself with allllllll day long. Thanks for all your support, and for noticing the little details ^^

Scav: Thanks very much my friend. And you're right - Thompson is definitely more interested in motivating Jessi to finish the new body, more than to have the new body. Thank you so much for all your awesome feedback!

Thanks evveryone. I'll post the first page of the second major episode later today! It introduces some of the main characters featured throughout the rest of the comic!

*gasp*

So stay tuned. And thanks for all the support!

B

Page Six

Many apologies for the late post. It has been a truly insane week ><

But without further ado - I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

This episode introduces the second major ship and crew in the TIS universe. I know this page is text heavy, and has no actual tickling (I had to throw in some exposition in here somewhere, lol) So, I'll post another page by Wednesday of next week. And the next page will have sexy foot tickling and sole licking ^^

And to answer some questions right away...

Yes - Captain Dusty has three boobs. WOO! Yup count em. 1, 2, 3. Sexy aliens rule. And yes - she's kinda purple. And yes, Slither is green. Another sexy alien! YAY! And yes, I kinda have a thing for sexy blonde swedish/german girls.

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Will Elsa succumb to the terrible outerspace tickles??? Will Dusty and Slither have their own tickle agendas? And what happened to Thompson? LOL. Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

The Space Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_06a.jpg
    TIS_C_06a.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 1,513
  • TIS7(Elsa1).jpg
    TIS7(Elsa1).jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 144
=D Nothin' wrong with a little pre-torture teases, 'Dit! I've had a week about like it sounds like you've had, so I was REALLY glad to see this thread. Keep 'em comin'...and three gazungas? I wonder will we ever get to see 'em...As if you could resist!😉

~K

Dusty Guzungas. XD ATHF, anyone? 😛 Sucking in the stomach never does anything; makes it worse, in face, when fingers eventually strike. XD A contrast in Elsa's outfit, but of what significance black bow and the rest white? Well done on the "knows it's coming and is bracing for impact" face in the last frame.

Oh, and in before the LBH. =P

Bandito (or do we thank Ticklefur for this?) provides a rainbow of color-coded characters for easy recognition... not that triple-threat Rusty could easily be mistaken for anyone else! And since we haven't yet seen Slither's lower half, I'm hoping for something outre there too; lamia structure would be wickedly apropos! Until that speculation is confirmed or denied, I'll content myself with the Bavarian beauty soon to have her soles stroked! Gotta love a gal with an overpowering accent ("Vhat do you vant vith me?")... Rusty and Koki seem poised on working their way through the entire United Nations!

Last edited:
What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back