• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

I love my nickname's... nickname!

Bombers! :super_hap :ayyy: :laughing:

and oh yes...

I absolutely love REVENGE tickling...

It just heightens up the tickling scenario even more!

Slither is definetly working UP Downey... I guess it took a little tickling around the edges from Cap'n Dusty to get her ready... :super_hap

Great work again!

Gotta love that juicy revenge tickling...

And yes being a psych major will allow me to control your brain! MWA HA HA HA! :laughing:

Just kidding...

No need to watch what you say! Especially with all the interesting and funny conversations we've had!

Sorry to keep you from working!

But thanks for considering...

even without the spunky bouncey Bounce chix...

Any tickler from created by you, male or female will find a lot of interest! :happy:

Is that a rock they have her tied to? That ship has everything. XD No waiting for the boobies to pop out here: Downey's were pre-exposed, something Slither wasted no time exploiting! My vote's on her bursting,that it is.

Man, I don#t know how it is you got to reading my mind and finding my dreams B but however you did it, qudos! 😀

Another sensational installment! I love the talk and the tickling more each time I look at your stuff. Hee hee.

Sorry BANDITO I'm late. I want to tell you two things:
First of all, you have nothing to be worried about your "male-tickling" pic. It's a great pic, very erotic. I like it very much!. I can't wait for the other F/M pics...
Second, you have a great talent, you are one of the best artist on the web don't forget it.
My advise: keep drawning the way you like!

LBH: LOL. Thanks my friend. Downey is rather Lemony, isn't she?? lmao. I hope you like the next series.

Bombers: Thanks Bombers! Yeah - lots lots lots more revenge tickling on the way. As the alien proverb goes: revenge is a dish which people of taste prefer to enjoy wiggling and howling in hysterical laughter. Alien proverbs are weird, huh? :laughing: Can't wait for you to see the next tickle session.

HDS: ^^ Thanks HDS! Yeah - as Ticklefur pointed out in his reply - Downey is tied to a bed with a fur blanket on top. In the original she is just on a bed, but as his name might imply, my good buddy Ticklefur thought it's be even more erotic if she was tickled on something soft and plush. And I must agree with him ^^ And yeah - sometimes there is a teasing undressing stage of the tickles, and sometimes they just start out bare naked and guffawing. And I agree - I don't think Downey will last much longer.

Magnata: Tickle power, indeed :super_hap

Feathers: lol - thanks my friend. I love tickle talk! So much more teasing banter yet to come. And as far as reading your mind... I knew you were gonna ask me that, lmao. Nah - I just think kinky minds think alike. Nice to know that an artist like yourself is enjoying TIS. Thanks so much for your continued support.

Jessieticklish: Awwww - thankies!

Sischio: Thanks my friend! I am so so so so glad you like it. Your kind words really keep me going, and I very much appreciate the encouragement. Thanks Sischio.

And thanks to everyone that has come by to check out Tickling in Space.

I will post again tomorrow (Wednesday) the first page of Audrey's tickle session (my fave earthgirl that gets tickled in the entire series).

So stay tuned if you are up for seeing a tough little pain in the butt get tickled beyond her wildest wet dreams.

^^

B

Page Eighteen

What's THIS????? A NEW TICKLE HOTTIE???! Another ticklish Earthgirl in the feathery clutches of our daring tickle tormentress - Captain Dusty???? And this one seems so spirited... will she be able to hold out and deny her own ticklish nature??? Or will the Cap'n find a way to take the edge off our sharp lipped Audrey???

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!
As I had previously mentioned in some responses... this four page Audrey series (of which I am posting the first page today) is one of my fave in the entire TIS series. Something about it just really works for me.

For those of you that are REALLY paying attention... you may notice some similarities between this dark haired cutie and Janey of the Bounce Chix. In fact - I would say that Audrey is one of the primary first drafts of what has grown into Janey ^^

I'd also like to point out that Ticklefur does some of his very best coloring to date on this series. The details, and array of colors are just fan-tickle-tastic!

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Can such a tough tomgirl withstand the tickling that is to come??? Oh, where will she be the most tender??? Will Dusty find her breaking point??? And how can a girl with less than planet sized guzungas become the hottest ticklee to ever be abducted??? Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Oh the anticipation ;P

The Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_17a.jpg
    TIS_C_17a.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 1,084
  • TIS18(Audrey1).jpg
    TIS18(Audrey1).jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 124
Finally I'm first!

HA HA HA!

Lovely work here... I love the additude of Audrey... She must be in Janey's family line somewhere... She's tough... yet sensitive...:laughing:

She even has an athletic-like body just like Janey....

Dusty sure is busty! I love her outfit....and her hair... It reminds me of grape soda!

Great job Deet! :ayyy:

Lovely Job by Ticklerfur as well! :happy:

*Waits for the next TIS pic...*

Last edited:
Bah...on anticipation images like this one, you need to give people like me more goddammit! Seriously. I'm to the point right now where I'd pay you money for the rest of this damn series. Name a reasonable price and the damn check is yours!

*Best Stewie voice* Victory is mine! *Fist-shake action in the LBH's general direction*

Just remembered the name of that six-breasted Star Wars character the Captain reminded me of: Yarna D'al Gargan. But it is not her we concern ourselves with; the helpless Audry is the main attraction! Freckles and glasses a cute one do make, aye! I am at a loss, however, to explain the mysterious "swooper" that causes shirts to rise or, for that matter, why she has no bra. So much the better, of course. XD

*Best Stewie voice* Victory is mine! *Fist-shake action in the LBH's general direction*
Curses! Skunked again!

"Oh, Little Audrey says
While the sun is out, make hay!...."

Nuts. I had hopes for tough-girl Audrey! She started out game, blustering and showing some guts... but that front fell to pieces even before contact! Now she's a stuttering mess, same as her predecessors. Well, that wakeful view of Dusty is pretty imposing... like an oncoming dreadnought with all guns targeted! Perhaps, once the shells actually start to fly, our Audrey will show more spunk! Grace under fire does win wars, y'know!

Hee hee what a wonderful way of stopping them from running away; total leg blocking. Wonderful. It is a garaunteed torment for those of us in TTC who relish gentle and tender tummy tickling - to be so utterly helpless and so wonderfully exposed before a fiendish ler...hee hee. Am sure this has more than a few lees trembling. Heh heh heh.

Great installment B and I look forward to seeing where this goes!

I was wrong about the post. I read what you have done and it is great. Also the art work is good to.

Bombers: Thanks amigo! Yeah... Audrey is basically "pre-Jane". Janey was HIGHLY influenced by Audrey's character in TIS. Even her most ticklish spot. *gasp* The suspense!!!!! I can't wait to see what you think of the rest of Audrey's tickles ^^

meangry: LOL. Obviously you and I have already spoken, but thank you so much for the support, and the compliments. It means a lot to me. I am so glad that you have enjoyed TIS up to this point, and look very forward to hearing what you think of the future chapters!

HDS: lmao. Why she has no bra? I have no answer for that. As for the mystrious 'swoosh' if you look at the black and white pic there are two small mechanical arms that decend from the bondage rack and pull up her shirt in an abrupt fashion. Hence the 'swoosh'. And I agree as far as the glasses and freckles. I love nothing more than a cute hawt ticklish sexy nerd babe. ^^

LBH: Awwww - I'm sorry that she fell short of your expectations 🙁 poor Audrey. I think she was prepared to handle pretty much anything except the idea of getting tickled. Once her secret is revealed - you might understand why she would be so terrified. Thanks for always commenting, my friend.

Feathers: Thanks so much my friend. Audrey definitely is in some tight tight bondage - that's for sure. And she will DEFINITELY get the tummy tickling of a life time. But I have a feeling that Duusty won't stop there! Stay tuned - and I hope you continue to enjoy it.

pciconte: Oh - no worries at all, my friend. I am so glad that you did get a chance to see the pics, and that you enjoyed them. Thanks so much for commenting.

And thanks to everyone that continues to follow the series.

I will post the next page on Monday.

Do ya think Audrey will be able to hold back? Or do you think she is going to give up ALL of her secrets under the wiggling feather of Captain Dusty?

Stay tuned.

B

Nicely nicely, Bandito...Looks like she is definitely one of Janey's descendants (presuming the tales here are future tense, not past).

Looks like the fear factor alone will drop her defenses by at least 80%...can;t wait to see how tough she remains...

Page Nineteen

Hawk: Ask and you shall receive. Thanks my friend.

What's THIS????? Trapped and tormented by the triple ta-ta'd alien hottie??? Strapped in tight and forced to undergo the merciless fingers of Cap'n Dusty???

Yup.

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

As the tickling begins Audrey must only be wondering "what happened to my shirt???"

I love that stubborn little brunette.

Enjoy the beginning of Audrey's total tickle defeat!

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? What ticklish treasures lay within that sinfully small pair of undies??? What will happen to our daring damsel when such spots are finally feathered??? And where the heck is Slither??? Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Please let me know what you think of Audrey.

~ Deeto

Attachments

• TIS_C_18a.jpg
    TIS_C_18a.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 1,302
  • TIS19(Audrey2).jpg
    TIS19(Audrey2).jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 119
*To LBH and HDS*
Aha! I've bested the both of you!!
That was a cool installment, Bandito. The finger positioning just makes the tickling all the more realistic. I'll have to keep that in mind. ^___^

Yes....yes.....yes....off with the clothes! lol! Ahem, what I mean is, she needs more tickling... ^ ^

Great work as usual B! Its a delicious situation that you have depicted here and I deeply wish I was there! Its a wonderful path to the tickling treasures that lie in the next adventure! I cannot wait to read the next piece. 😀

F,

*To LBH and HDS*
Aha! I've bested the both of you!!
HDS can barely keep pace with the LBH; now Relent joins the party? I suwwendah. XD

Audry is even more cute laughing, I dare say. Lovin' the attention paid to her lower tummy; one of HDS' favorite spots it is. Her face in the second to last panel is scrumptious! I second Audry; some extraordinary spots likely hide under those clothes, as if her reactions already weren't proof enough. Delightful! :happy:

HDS can barely keep pace with the LBH; now Relent joins the party? I suwwendah. XD
It's okay with me... I'm tired of my recent string of loses to the HDS. I wanna lose to Relent for a change.

Gotta respect Cap'n Dusty... she definitely loves her work! And she has a rather winning Veronica Lake mystique working for her in panel two... a definite glamor-puss (as opposed to Koki, whose constant predatory leer is pretty intimidating!) Audry, on the other hand, rather resembles an aviator: her bobbed black hair-do and prominent eye-wear convey that distinct impression.... all she'd need is a knotted scarf to complete the picture (not that Dusty would let her keep it on long!) She's certainly flying high at the moment... surely to crash into flames moments later!

Lovely!

I like how dusty starts high in the "mountains" and slowly lowers her tickling hands until they reach Audrey's ...um... *ahem*... "canyon"

Will dusty dig deeper? I guess i'll just have to wait and see! :happy:

I'll bet she'll really find some new discoveries...:laughing:

Love dusty's face in panel 2... very nice, very expressive...

This is another great page!

Last edited:
Yeah, fmilling, the archaeologically 'dig' has just started, I believe...

::: puts on my Indy Jones hat, attaches feather-tipped bull-whip to my side:::

Now, let's look for 'artifacts'!

Another excellent apisode, Bandito! Each one gets a more and more fun!

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back