• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Page Twenty Two

What's THIS????? Oh, the playful debauchery of a ship on a twenty year tickle mission... I bring you the return of Thompson and Koki. Can poor Jessi survive this feathery fondling??? Will they stroke her ample chest until she positively dies from laughter???

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Let's just get it out of the way. Jessi has HUGE guzungas. Big ticklish boobs. It's true. lol. Other than the outrageous breast increases, I kinda like the 'feel' of this one ;P

Plus I totally have a thing for feathery gloves or feathery/fuzzy fingers. So this page definitely strikes a tender cord with me.

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? What sort of wild tickle romp will these girls get into next??? Can Jessi the hawt Robo-tech be even more ticklish on her time off than in her work clothes 😛 ??? And is Bandito really going to post another FF/M tickling pic next week??? Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Happy New Year - and may the best of your past be the worst of your future. Thanks SO very much to all of you for the terrific support in 2007. I hope to knock your socks off in 2008.

And I will post the next episode next monday, and YES it is FF/M.

😉 :super_hap :redface: :laughing:

~ The New Years Deeto

Attachments

• TIS_C_21a.jpg
    TIS_C_21a.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 1,109
  • TIS22(Mini6).jpg
    TIS22(Mini6).jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 117
Good thing I decided to postpone sleeping for a bit yet. Good lord man, I could hang coats on those nips. Several coats even! She must be enjoying it (As Koki notes in the colored version's dialog) quite a bit, no? 😛 A most amusing expression of surprise in the first panel; it appears to this one as if her eyebrows have taken flight with the shock of it all. Not that you can blame them, with guzungas of such size and sensitivity. That reminds me of a song ...

*Wanders off, singing* You need a man with sensitivity (a man like me) ...

Sheesh !

Those are huge!

I can't believe how big they are!

Those feathers are just freakin enormous!

oh... and Jessi's boobs are pretty big too... :laughing:

This is pretty nice! Everyone looks like they're having a great time.

I like Koki's shirt... a very nice jungle pattern...

speaking of shirts... all these girls must spend a fortune on them...

I've heard of "big and tall" stores... but "big and busty?"

That would be interesting... think of the customers!

LMAO!

Nice work yet again! :ayyy:

"OK...that did it..."

::runs up...takes double dose of salt peter, ice cold shower...stares at pictures of Janet Reno for 1 hour:::comes back to the PC:::

"Ok...now I can safley download the pic without making a mess..."

GREAT pic, Bandito. We are definitely birds of a feather when it comes to tickling targets....

Ticklefur did some nice color-work on this one. Koki's camouflage top is appropriately themed (predator that she is!), and the feathers are richly duo-tone! If Jessie must be compelled to "enjoy" her day off, best to do so in vibrant style!

good thing I won't need to sleep for a few hours! XD
Geez louise, Bandito! But i mean that in the nicest possible way 😀

HDS: LMAO. Nips you can hang a coat on and eyebrows that can raise above the forhead. What's not to love about this alien babe? lol. Thanks for your very kind words, my friend.

Bombers: ACOL (Actually Chuckles Out Loud). Nice one my friend. Actually they do have stores like that... they're called Ta-Ta's Are We and they also have a store on the west coast called Guzungas Unlimited lol.

Tickler Dae: Get well soon 😛 lol.

Hawk: I hope those weren't naked pics of Janet Reno. Ewwwwww! lmao. Thanks very much my friend. Let's keep sticking together.

LBH: I definitely agree! Ticklefur did a great job. I think Jessi would have enjoyed her day off either way... but I think Koki figured it would be best to help Jessi get off on her day off. Hee hee.

Relent<: Thanks my friend. I really appreciate that.

Very sorry for the late reply y'all.

Things have been crazy busy again.

But I will still post another pic sometime on Monday!

And, yes, for those of you that are paying attention.... it will be a male tickling pic again!

B

HDS:

Bombers: ACOL (Actually Chuckles Out Loud). Nice one my friend. Actually they do have stores like that... they're called Ta-Ta's Are We and they also have a store on the west coast called Guzungas Unlimited lol.

LMAO!

You're crazy...

Those sound like some pretty good places... I think we have a couple down here in Texas!

"Boobonic topic"

"Melon-cally"

"Chi-Chi- Cheap mart"

and

"Fond-Mammaries" inc.

:ayyy:

I hear at some of those places... you can eat at "hooters" and play "Cha-cha" Music... If there's any trouble, then the management will call the "bouncers" !

after all purchases at those stores, you get a choice of paper or plastic "fun-bags"

Even neighboring department stores are getting into the act... Just the other day, I found a mattress superstore... but It was closed down a month later because of too many "dirty pillows"

The mattress superstore also had noise problems as well... before the store would open for business... the customers kept banging on the doors and windows... but the store had a policy to keep the "bangers" out and only let "knockers" in!

To keep the banging customers from making any more trouble... the mattress superstore gave them all "milk-shakes" poured from their complimentary "Jugs"...

LAMP (Laughing at my post!!!)

I think I went a little overboard on the jokes this time! :super_hap

WARNING MALE TICKLING!

Page Twenty Three

Bombers: LMAO - that's pretty damn funny. If those stores had a sale... I have an idea for the copy on the ad... they should call it THE SALE OF TWO TTTIES. <----- shameless Charles Dickens Joke. And speaking of Dickens... I give you the next page of TIS

><

Okay - that was pretty shameless.

What's THIS????? Another strapping hunk befalls the danger of Dusty's crew??? Who could be so foolish??? Who could be so brazen???? And what terrible (or delightful) price must he now pay???

Wow. Whew. I am so blushing right now. AGAIN!

So here it is - the second MALE tickling page from the tickling in space saga.

I am gonna ask this upfront (yet again)... PLEASE PLEASE do not look at it if you don't like Male tickling. Ticklefur did not want to color it because he doen't like ANY male tickling. That's fine. I respect that. But I will have little patience for any "coulda done without the shlong" comments. And NO - his penis doesn't talk. I just an out of room for his text in certain panels, lmao.

Not really sure what was going through my head when I did this pic, but it was probably something similar to... BOOOOOBS, HOOOOOOT CHICKS, TIIIIIICKLES. lol.

Please enjoy.

If you like this kind of thing, then for GOODNESS SAKE SPEAK UP AND SAY SOMETHING!!! If you don't... well... hopefully the 72 sized font at the beginning caught your eye before you opened it ;P

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring (except this pic which is exclusively mine. ALL MINE! AAAAALLLLLLLL MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!! MINE I TELL YOU.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? More guys??? More babes??? More tickles???? Find out in the next episode of...

I'll give you a hint... in the next mini-episode... there will finally be some attention paid to some tender green soles.

Hasta,

The EVIL MAD BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT!!! YEAH BABY! DOWN WITH GOVERNMENT!

I mean... ahem...

B

Attachments

• Male-tickling-TIS-Bonus.jpg
    Male-tickling-TIS-Bonus.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 1,147
Wow, I actually saw the "package" pun coming. That's never happened before. 😛 el Bandito's signature massive mammaries have a parallel and counterpart in his lengthy schlongs! Almost looks like a bikini he had covering his tender parts, a string-tied one. Or has male fashion changed again? I dunno; I don't track the latest clothes, under or over. 😛

Wow, I actually saw the "package" pun coming. That's never happened before. 😛 el Bandito's signature massive mammaries have a parallel and counterpart in his lengthy schlongs! Almost looks like a bikini he had covering his tender parts, a string-tied one. Or has male fashion changed again? I dunno; I don't track the latest clothes, under or over. 😛

LMAO.

More an issue of convenience than fashion, really.

And as I mentioned initially - TIS is an equal opportunity tickle comic. The men are just as exploited and exaggerated as the women ;P

And the puns get worse as I begin to run out of pithy material.

Did you like the pic though?

B

mmmm wonderful work Bandito....I adore your work especially the F/M.

feather girl

And what's wrong with puns? 😛 I'm fond of a good and corny one every now and again, myself. X3
Loving the f/m as always, Mr. Bandito. ^___^

feather_girl: Hey thanks. More male tickling on the way, but it's gonna be a few months. Thanks so much for the support.

HDS: Oh good! Thanks for letting me know XD And I hope you like the next pic as well, I'll bet you don't see the next pun coming 😉

Tickler Dae: Damn you sir. :angry: :angry: :angry: lmao. Okay that was pretty funny. :super_hap

Relent<: Thanks buddy. TIS is full of many things: tickling, guzungas, aliens, andd lots and lots of bad puns. lol. Thanks so much for the feedback.

Alrighty guys and gals...

Another pic coming your way this monday.

Finally that sexy snakey gets some tickles on her bare naked soles!

Till then - tickle well...

The Deet

Absolutly mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!! what guy would not want to be in that position? I volunter!!!!!!!

ticklefree: lol - thanks very much. I'm sure the Tis ladies would love to have ya. More to come tomorrow.

Hope everyone is ready for another tickle interrogation - because that's what I got in store for ya tomorrow.

The two great ships in this epic will now finally collide. Let the tickle shennanigans begin ;P

B

Page Twenty Four

The triumphant return of my little snakey!

What's THIS????? Can an alien actually abduct another alien???? Isn't that foul play - or is that something Downey would do??? WAAAA HAAA HAAAAA. What can this sinister interrogation mean?????

I actually wonder if anyone reads these silly write-ups. I do 'em for every pic... but I think I might be the only one that reads 'em.....

hmmmmmmmmm.....

I have an idea - the first five people that actually read this damn write up and send me a PM with the name of their favorite TIS character - I will email you a special TIS pin-up illustration next week - that was done in my new style - that no one else will get to see until the rest of the entire comic is posted. I am serious.

Now we'll see who's reeeeally paying attention, hee hee.

>.>....

...<.<

O.O;

lol.

Enjoy Slither getting her poor bare soles tortured. Am I the only one that wants to see that top taken off?? lmao.

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? What can Koki be planning??? How will it all play out??? And who will be the next subject of a four page long tickle session all over her tender BODY????? Find out in the next episode of...

😵

Monsieur SneKAY

Attachments

• TIS_C_22a.jpg
    TIS_C_22a.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 1,117
  • TIS23(Mini7).jpg
    TIS23(Mini7).jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 99
Anyone with an account at the TMF can view this page in their art section...and witness a novelty possible only within the pages of TIS: a serpent with toes to tickle! The first instance of head-to-head (or fingers to feet) conflict between our two otherworldly warring factions, and Koki's team scores first! Not that I think the game will be one-sided... mechanic Jessie was born to be dominated!

The past weeks have been really busy for me, leaving me very little time to check the forum, let alone answer some of the new posts. On the other hand, each time I come back here, there's a few more pages of TIS to check out. 🙂

a serpent with toes to tickle!

And what cute toes those are! just the kind I would like to tickle! 😉 quite the contrast with the serpent-like nature of Slither, it makes her look al the more helpless, bound and exposed like this.
As Slither is rapidly becoming my favourite character, I can hardly wait what'll be next in store for the poor serpent girl. 🙂

Koki is sporting some wicked fingernails this episode! Claws, even. And that feather-butt is awesome. Nothing more need be said. 😛 I imagine the entrance of the "Yummy Captain" will bring even more fun when it happens! Mistress versus Captain, round one Mistress.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back