• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Stands to reason a triple-breasted gal would have extra-sensitive underarms but boy, Dusty is that and then some! She can't last long, she won't she mustn't (For we need naked nips)! Koki is quite the professional, straddling her prey for prime access to her targets. But she does seem to be concentrating on Dusty quite a bit. Perhaps too much ... is she vulnerable to a sneak attack? Hopefully not before electro-bra removal. 😛

lol. "stupid good" suits this perfectly.
As much "protection" as that electro-bra is providing, what kind of evil will befall her poor nipples once it's tickled off of her? 😛

Koki seems poised to make a new frontal attack. Is Dusty tickle-tough enough to withstand? I hope not as I, like HDS, am ready and eager to tosee the combination surrendered and all 'revealed' to her (and our) ticklish delight!

Now, Bandito wouldn't be so cruel as to have the security guards storm in right before the electro-bra is popped off, would he?

Nah...he would be THAT cruel to us...yet....

Great series! And I am eager for the 14th to arrive....

So the captain has finally been captured by mistress Koki! Finally those 3 breasts are going to get some attention 😉 what an interesting ...undergarment... she has too! kind of reminds me of the clothing Jane Fonda wore in "Barbarella" (although Dusty's transparant cups are waaaay smaller) In fact TIS has some of the atmosphere of Barbarella (like her fur lined spaceship -which coincides with the fur texture that Ticklefur added to the last panel) and the general feel of lightheartedness and sexyness.

Thank you very much for posting, Bandito and Ticklefur!

LBH: As always you totally rock. Thanks so much for actually reading both versions. And another keen observation. And LMAO about the Vader comment ^^; lol. I did not intend that they actually were 'related'... I meant the big sister comment more as a flirty, and naughty tickle tease comment. But I have a tendency to get a bit carried away with tickle talk. Thanks again my friend.

Bombers: lqtm. Well she is definitely being thoroughly dusted, indeed. Tidy Bowl would be proud. 😛 And revenge is definitely a strong possibility. But with 25 pages left - there are som many possibilities!

Feathers: oooooooooooooooh just wait till you see the next page.

HDS: Thanks my friend ^^ and yes - it is tough to get more sensitive than someone like Dusty. But that is the fun of a tickle comic, yes? And Yeah - I always liked the straddle position, but it is a bit of a challenge to draw. Revenge is.... well, let's just say it's on the menu.

Tickle Dae: Thanks so much my friend 😉 And yeah - I am REALLY looking forward to Valentine's day!!!

Relent: Thanks amigo. And yeah - think of it this way... this is a crew that doesn't much like wearing lot's of clothing, so if they take extra precautions to cover a specific spot, you can be sure that THAT spot is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY ticklish!!! O.O!!!!!

Hawk: Thanks so much my good friend. And.... well...... um...... I might be that cruel. But rest assured that you will get what you want and more by the time this saga is at it's climax ;P

Scav: You are so awesomme. Actuallly TIS was INNCREDIBLY influenced by barbarella. I almost named Dusty 'Duran' but I figured that had been done already ^^; Thanks so much for the innsightful comments and your support, my friend!

Many thanks to those of you that take the time to come by and check out TIS every week, and even more so to those that take the time to comment.

I may post another pic this Monday - but I might also take a week off to try to get everything ready for Valentine's day.

Y'all would forgive me if you had to go another week before finding out if Dusty was going to keep getting tickled, or if there was another surprise in store for the distracted Koki. Right?

B

Y'all would forgive me if you had to go another week before finding out if Dusty was going to keep getting tickled, or if there was another surprise in store for the distracted Koki. Right?

B

Yeah..sure...we'll forgive you...yeah...right...sure....

Do what ya gotta do, my friend!

Yeah..sure...we'll forgive you...yeah...right...sure....

Do what ya gotta do, my friend!
^ ^ I'll wait, not like I have a choice.
Oh and yeah it is good especially when no one tries to find them out XD
:2poke:

Well - you might not have to wait.

I just can't figure out if it would be better to focus on Bounce of Aces this week, or to post the next TIS pic...

Especially since I think BOA is gonna knock some people's socks off, and this next TIS page is one of my favorites....

Do I post them all in one week, or spread out the goodness???

I is sooooooooooooo confooosed ><

Help... HELP..... HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!

B

*huggles 'Dit* Aww don't worry about it, buddy. We support you whatever you do, y'know that, right?😉

And I also wanted you to know that I HAVE been keeping up with TIS. Religiously. I haven't written you in maybe ten pages, and I'm sorry >_< I am, as always, enjoying the hell out of it--don't worry, you're not losing your edge for turning girls on with f/f 😉

~K

Just post it Bandito!!
I'm sure nobody here will complain about having two excellent comics to go in the same week!

So the captain has finally been captured by mistress Koki! Finally those 3 breasts are going to get some attention 😉 what an interesting ...undergarment... she has too! kind of reminds me of the clothing Jane Fonda wore in "Barbarella" (although Dusty's transparant cups are waaaay smaller) In fact TIS has some of the atmosphere of Barbarella (like her fur lined spaceship -which coincides with the fur texture that Ticklefur added to the last panel) and the general feel of lightheartedness and sexyness.

Thank you very much for posting, Bandito and Ticklefur!

You're quite welcome! And actually, there's fur in *every* panel. Dusty is lying on a blanket of thick fox fur :super_hap

K: Awwwwwwwwwwww.... I've missed ya. I really have. Thanks so much for stopping by. Your commets always mean a lot to me. And thanks for keeping up on TIS as well. I can't wait to hear what you think of certain pages. Now worries if you don't get a chance to reply. It's just nice knowing you're out there checking out the TIS gals. And if I can get turned on by good M/M, there's no reason you can't get turned on by good F/F (or TIS if 'good' f/f isn't available, lmao). Take care, amiga.

onitickle: we're all here bud.

DarkoneCR2: Sorry - just too much happening this week. I'll post again on Monday!

sischio: Thanks amigo - I will post another page this Monday.

Ddbreeze: Thanks man - much appreciated.

Okay okay - sorry about that...

Busy busy week with BC3 being released.

Whew.

I will post another page this Monday... and I'll tell you this... I don't think Dusty OR her electro-bra can hold out much longer!

See you Monday,

B

"Good" isn't available, true. "Fecking awesome" is more like it😉 U2, amigo

~K

Page Twenty Eight

K: Awwwwww..... thankies. *blushes*

What's THIS????? Has Koki finally hit the torture spot that will break the captain's will??? Can two such top-heavy vixens even fit into a position like that??? And how much wattage of bio-energy does it take to blow the fuses on an electro-bra???!!!

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

Ya didn't really think that electro-bra was going to survive did ya?
Sorry for the one week delay. Last week really was kinda nuts. But no worries, we're right back where we left off... Poor Dusty!

This is one of my favorite sessions of the entire series. And as you might be able to anticipate from that last panel... the best is yet to come!!!

O.O!

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? OH NOES!!!!! It seems that Dusty has officially lost any advantage she might have had left, with the tragic death of her electro-bra! Can Koki really be so cruel??? Would she really torment such a desperately sensitive spot??? Does she know no mercy??? I think you know the answer... but... Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

lmao.

Ah - it's good to be back (says Koki).

~Deeto Mosquito

Attachments

• TIS_C_26a.jpg
    TIS_C_26a.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 1,069
  • TIS27(Dusty3).jpg
    TIS27(Dusty3).jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 114
Lookit Dusty's face in panel three ... now that is an expression of fright! If her eyes get any larger they may eclipse her bust! And I swear Koki's own are elongating forward (Although perhaps that is just because they are placed atop Dusty's own). I prefer the sparkling antennae on Koki in the B&W to their lack in the color version a bit. Gives a bit more indication of how much she's enjoying this. Two girls, five breasts, no mercy! Looking forward to the next installment, aye. :happy:

I hadn't before noticed Dusty's night cap! A charmingly quaint touch... still, it isn't providing any more protection than the now-useless, overloaded electrobra! Twitch, eh? Our triple-tittied Captain's certainly living up to that species ID! And the thrashing she has done should pale compared to that forthcoming, now that those panic-buttons are finally exposed (Koki's even sprouted feathers for the special occasion)! With 24 installments to come, this contest is far from settled. A thrilling climax doesn't seem far off, though!

Last edited:
Wonderful!

If i were Koki... I would not be able to hold my excitement in!

Dusty's whole upper body is exposed! So many boobs... So many options...

Now we can add a new activity to the armpit tickles! :super_hap

I'm a little bit confused... from the dialog, i can't tell if Koki is saying that she is a twitch... or if dusty is a twitch...

WHICH IS THE TWITCH?! :laughing:

If one is a Twitch... what species is the other?

I MUST KNOW!!!

This is great! I love underarms tickling...
Thank you again!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back