• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Oh my yes....the circuits are shorted out and the fun tickling can really begin...

Which Twitch is which? The Twitch that has the itch to make the switch Twitch twitch, of course...

Great job, Bandito and Ticklefur

HDS: Thanks mi amigo. And thanks for noticing Koki's cute little Twitch antennae in the b/w version. Yeah - you've heard of someone's eyes being bigger than their stomachs right? Well... same principle, I s'pose. And I'd be frightened too if my most vulnerable spot were just exposed to my evil ticckle nemesis whilst I was completely immobile. Just wait till you see the next page! O.O!!!

LBH: rofl... thanks man. Yeah, thanks for noticing her night cap... just a cute little fashion accessory ;P "panic button' actually made me chuckle out-loud ^^ and you're certainly correct, although the contest between these two tickle goddesses is far from over, we are definitely very close to a thrilling climax.

blackmagicjack: Thanks my friend.

Bombers: LQTM... ^^ ... Definitely some more fun options for Koki for the next page - but I am pretty sure I know where she'll be spending the majority of her time. As far as the confusing dialog, well - that's what happens when one tries to write intelligently when all the blood has rushed elsewhere. Technically, KOKI is the Twitch (the protected species). Dusty... what is her species??? I have no idea. I never bothered to create names for any species other than the Twitch. Maybe we should come up with some 😛 Any ideas?

sischio: Thanks my friend - more to come! ;P

Feathers: No worries - Koki has that covered... notice the feathery fingers she has donned for the occasion!

Relent: Triple titilation coming up very very soon.

Hawk: lmao - thanks buddy - and thanks for the shout out to Ticklefur as well. He doesn't get as much love as I'd like him to. So thanks for commenting.

Thanks so much to everyone for the continued support on Tickling in Space.

Tune in Monday... cause this monday the triple ta'ta's finally meet their match!

(@)(@)(@)

lol,

B

Last edited:
Bombers: LQTM... ^^ ... Definitely some more fun options for Koki for the next page - but I am pretty sure I know where she'll be spending the majority of her time. As far as the confusing dialog, well - that's what happens when one tries to write intelligently when all the blood has rushed elsewhere. Technically, KOKI is the Twitch (the protected species). Dusty... what is her species??? I have no idea. I never bothered to create names for any species other than the Twitch. Maybe we should come up with some 😛 Any ideas?

I've though of a few silly names....

Maybe you can call dusty a...

"Jugsy"

"Tri-nippling"

"Bazoombian"

"bounceeboink (bouncy-boink)"

"nippeloonian"

"libidonian"

"Hoota-ta"

"woopie"

"bon-bon"

"pompon"

"wahwah"

"titter"
:super_hap
"wonga"

so far that's all i can think of.

fmilling, you left out an obvious one: Tri-Aerolian

LOL😛

Thripples
3 bounce
jiggle jiggle jiggles
3 pronged attack
3 top circus
123 knockouts
uh the 3 eye monster
Areola 3*the finaly fantasy fan in me*

I got tons more.

good job bandit ito

ROFLMAO...

Bombers: as usual - you completely crack me up. I have to say I think 'Hoota-ta' is pretty much perfection. lmao. It definitely fits with the style of TIS, overt and in your face, but in a funny tongue and cheek kinda way 😛 Let it be known that Captain Dusty is of the 'Hoota-ta' species. I thought of another species that I named too... the 'Pookie' of which Silki is a member.

The real question is... what the hell species is Downey???

Hawk: WAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA. Noice.

Tickler Dae: Thripples is just too damn funny. It makes her seem both tripple nippled, and thrilling at the same time. ^^

rofl.

Hee heee.....

Alright... prepare yourselves for the most gratuitous trip-nip tickle EVER!!!!!!.

Poor Capn' I can already hear her begging in anticipation >😛

More to come today...

B

Page Twenty Nine

stampstock: Monday is upon us. Wait no longer, my friend ^^;

What's THIS?????

You know what... this is one of my very favorite pages from Tickling in Space. Does it really need any text to set it up?

Let's just all sit back and enjoy. O.O!

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

And how about a shout out to TICKLEFUR for doing such an amazing job on the colors. Seriously... look at that fur... look at all that legible dialog... look at all those bright pretty colors. Give the guy a pat on the back - he deserves it.

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? All I can promise is that there will be more. There will be vengeance. There will be trickery. There will justice. There will be punishment. Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

And please read through both versions for a very different 'feel' to this tickle session.

^^

The Deet

PS : I'm gonna be out of town for most of this week - so if you write a really cool comment, and I don't get back to you till next week... that's why.

Attachments

• TIS_C_27a.jpg
    TIS_C_27a.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 1,071
  • TIS28(Dusty4).jpg
    TIS28(Dusty4).jpg
    378 KB · Views: 135
Wow, I think the puffball on her nightcap is feeling the tickles too there in frame one. And lookit those nipples! They canna take much more, captain! They'll burst! /end Scotty accent 😛 Superb! I must note, however, that I had a coonskin cap, complete with tail, when I was younger. The tail looked exactly like the fur they rest upon. Just noticed that.

Koki could have been one hell of a milk maid! Or maybe not... the gusher she's working toward is hardly lactic! Regardless, her technique certainly has those nipples standing at smart attention! One must admire precision in any endeavor... in the tickling fetish world, the results can rock the Richter scale!

Last edited:
0_0
wow...
Bandito, you've got to get props for this--you're the only artist I've ever seen that made 3 breast so appealing. ^___^

:::looks to see why peter_crdn fainted...sees....clutches heart:::faints...calls a "Code Blue" on self:::

:::Bounce Chix arrives...Andi uses her 'defibrillator' on me...I awaken:::

What a great pic! Ticklefur, the coloring is excellent! Poor Cap'n Dusty is sunk for sure now...

LOL HDS Scotty accent 😀

:drool: as usual, 'Dit man, you leave me mostly speechless. All I can say is, NOW you're making me miss Senshi even more!! 😀

~K

Well, I'm back again and what do I see? A couple of new pages of TIS! 🙂

Finally the triple mounds of captain Dusty get tickled (I may be a foot-man, but I sure know to appreciate a woman's other... assets). So it looks like this is the Dusty-Koki tickle-confrontation we've all been waiting for. Well, I do hope there'll be a revenge scenario for the two space-babes! 🙂

Thank you for posting! 🙂 🙂

HDS: Thanks so much my friend. Yeah - I wanted her little nightcap to add a bit of expressive flavor 😛 And LMAO at the Scotty reference. Imagines Koki saying - 'I'm givin' em all I got cap'n' lmao. Thanks for always commenting my friend.

LBH: LOL - I think Koki would definitely qualify as an expert in about any profession that required someone be good with her hands. Who knew Alien nips could grow to such throbbing proportions??? All the better to tickle I suppose. Thanks my friend.

Relent<: Hee hee... well if two is fine, three is better, right? *thinks about a gal with 4 breasts being tickled by a creature with a dozen tentacles* hmmmmmmmmmm... lol. Thanks buddy.

Tickler dae: rofl. Thanks man, I do what I can. 😛

peter crdn: Wake up! You're not going to want to sleep through these next few posts! lol. Thanks my friend.

Hawk: LMAO. *Prescribes carvedilol for Hawk* Trust me... while you are recovering you are gonna need as much cardio-protection as you can get for the next few pages.

K: Awww... thanks! Why do you miss Senshi, though. I hadn't heard anything about him being away. I hope he returns soon from where ever he might be. And thanks so much for the kind words... as always - they mean a lot to me.

Scav: Thanks so much my friend. I can absolutely promise that the tickle battle between these two is far from over. But first, there will be other alliances made, treacheries planned, promises broken, punishments administered, and vengeance achieved before the war has been decided.

Thanks so much to everyone.

More TIS to come tomorrow (Monday).

Have you missed some of the other characters??? Cause they are coming again soon? Pun, most certainly intended.

^^;

B

He lives in the UK, I live in the US, 'Dit XD We get married in a few years and he's moving here, tho :super_hap

Hawk: LMAO. *Prescribes carvedilol for Hawk* Trust me... while you are recovering you are gonna need as much cardio-protection as you can get for the next few pages.

'Deet, I'm impressed. Beta-blocker for post-MI is the current standard of care. You must either have a health care background or did some good homework on Medscape or WebMD....

:::Goes back to writing...and recovering:::

Lovely!

That's the widest size of dusty's mouth i've ever seen!

possibly the biggest laughing mouth on any TIS character...

Koki must really be driving her insane!

Dusty must really be sensitive to be tickle drunk like that!

sheesh!

Can the "Hoota-ta" stand any more?!

There must be revenge in here somewhere... I can feel it!!!

Especially with all of Dusty's alien friends!

Darn your bandito tricks and methods of teasing! :laughing:

Revenge has got to be in here somewhere!

nice one!

I like the second panel (top right panel) and how all of Dusty's hooters are the only thing in the panel...all focus is on them!

Awesome stuff...

I've asked before and I'll say it again... can it get any better then this?!

Page Thirty

K: Aha. I salute you for being able to successfully manage a long distant relationship. Well - there's always phone tickling ^^; Just tell Senshi that the two of you can play TICKLING IN SPACE when he comes to visit. I bet he buys a ticket THAT day, lol. Thanks again for commenting K - I really appreciate it.

Hawk: Woo! I am a snee-KAY Bandito, no? I would just say that you definitely want to consider a Beta-blocker with Alpha blockade properties. Now that you have had a previous MI, you need something with peripheral vaso-dilatory properties to reduce the risk of cardio-vascular mortality, and reduce the risk of recurrent MI. Atenolol, Metoprolol, Toporol XL, Bystolic... I'd stay away from. Carvedilol is now generic, or has a once a day formulation (coreg cr) with pretty fair formulary coverage. The Capricorn trial is especially compelling data... lmao.

Bombers: Thanks so much my friend. I certainly agree that Koki is driving Dusty completely insane. And thanks - I like that panel as well. Kinda fun to focus on the tickley part as well. And you are right, there is definitely a lot of revenge tension building... oh the revenge that will be coming soon. The question - is how can this get any better. My answer is... keep tuning in, my friend.

------------------------------------

What's THIS????? Koki has finished her feathery onslaught on the defenseless breasts of our lovely captain, and now she returns to her own ship to find Slither released, and tickling a door to door religious type??? How can this be???? Has Jessi finally been allowed to be a Ler??? And how do these missionary types get to their ship??? Seriously???!!!

Alright - what the hell is this pic all about (I hear you cry)... well - I was just in the mood for a light hearted tickle mini-episode... and I thought the idea of a missionary being tortured by Jessi and Slither. ^^

And when the tongue comes out - so does the laughter!

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!
Again - just wanted to give some props to my awesome colorist for this project - Ticklefur - who has done an outstanding job, and I ADORE the way he colored the missionary's skin tone.

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Do I sense Koki is a little upset about Slither and Jessi taking some liberties on HER ship? Do I sense some punishment tickles coming up??? And speaking of punishment... what's happening with Dusty's crew??? I have a feeling that those hotties have some serious issues to chat about. Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

Please tell me what you think - the feedback means a lot to me.

^^

The Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_28a.jpg
    TIS_C_28a.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • TIS29(Mini10).jpg
    TIS29(Mini10).jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 114
The missionary has some of the most realistically-proportioned guzungas in a good while! I suppose that fits a more religious type. But, what sort of religion is around in an age like that of TiS? Is it like the one led by the Space Pope in Futurama? 😛 Slither's delighted visage as she licks the 'nip is outstanding! Too bad for her Koki is sure to make it short lived. XD And she look sure to be vicious; after such fun with Dusty having her good mood shattered is sure to give her more than a little bit of rage. Hopefully we shall soon see the results of that rage! :happy:

Nice new page, although I admit I was confused until I read your post. I'm also very glad to see Jessi again, as she's been my favorite character so far.

This has been an awesome series so far, and the fact that you're doing it for free and not releasing it through MTJPub or something like that makes it even cooler. Thumbs up to you.

Another breath taking addition to your collection my friend. With so many deliciously drawn and eye catchingly devilish characters, this is an ongoing treat for the senses. 😀 😀 Keep them coming...please....😉

The look on Koki's face is golden.

though the talk bubble is wrong because, well, she is not naked.

Nice

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back