• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Oh yes, the time has come...let's see how much the Twitch twitches under the attack of Cap'b Dusty!

The BeTwitching hour has begun. I wonder if Dusty truly believes that it is always better to give than to receive...

Can't wait to find out!

Sorry i ain't replied for a while but i just clicked back to all the ones i missed,
My fav's are the ones with the foot tickling (of course) but i love the alien chick with 3 knockers............... excellent fun 😉
Great series and idea's dude

Looks the tables will be turned at last! Too bad the tickling session with Slither didn't last longer (she's by far my favourite character from the series), as Slither would agree. Which brings me to the interesting difference between the original dialogue and the "revised" one. Generally I like the original better (that's just because I like the torturous, reluctant, darker side of tickling, rather than lee's openly enjoying it and begging for it) but here the current speech absolutly matches the expression on Slither's face.

Awesome work as always! 🙂

I'm sure this question will be answered with the next set of panels, but... what happened with the rest of the Koki-tickles-Dusty?
Please don't tell me that it stopped on the nipple tickling part or I'll be reeeeeally disappointed!

I'm sure this question will be answered with the next set of panels, but... what happened with the rest of the Koki-tickles-Dusty?
Please don't tell me that it stopped on the nipple tickling part or I'll be reeeeeally disappointed!
Yeah, I think you're just gonna have to use your imagination chief.

Yeah fur man, just because I like the original one better, does not mean I like yours at all. Don't take it personal.

HDS: lmao - hilarious response, as usual, mi amigo. I agree - Koki's droopy response is kinda funny. She looks deflated. lol. As for Slither - I was going more for exhausted, or aloof... but I think I blew it. Expressions are tough... but even though this one totally missed the mark - I still like it. And sorry for the teasing. And sorry for being late with the posts - real life is kicking my ass, and putting gum in my hair lately. I hope to have something new by monday ^^ Thanks for your wonderful support, my friend.

Tickler Dae: I fell out of my chair laughing at that. be proud. ^^

toymaster: lol - well... no. She never uses the raygun. But there will be tickling involved in the very near future ^^

LBH: I've always had this wacky interest in the flash gordon (Duck dodgers) design style. It cracks me up. I agree that the difference in the dialog is interesting. When I asked Ticklefur for his help rescuing the TIS story, and doing all of the lettering, and all of the coloring - I also asked him to put his slant on the dialog. I figured that if I posted the inky originals people (or those with exceptional eyesight and patience to read my badly scrawled text) could read both versions and choose whichever suited their desires the best. Obviously as the original author, I am partial to the more aloof, resistant type of tickle play, where as Ticklefur is more interested in the more consentual and willing tickle play. Thanks very much for your great ongoing support, and for commenting on each and every pic.

Tickler Dae: Yeah - it's funny how simple changes in dialog and storyline can change the entire feel of a pic. TIS is unusual in that it offers two possible moods to one single scenario. And since everyone likes something different, it's like the best of both worlds. Thanks for your honest opinion, my friend ^^

Bombers: As I have mentioned before, there is an old Hoota ta proverb which states: That revenge is a dish best served with sides of ticklish screams and forced orgasms. L....M......A....A.......O (laugh my ALIEN ass off). lol. Thanks Bombers... Will the Twitch be a good Switch? And wiggle and twitch? And will Dusty dust with feathers that swish? Tune in next week to see which Twitch is which. hee hee. The revenge is coming.... oh how it is coming.

Hawk: It would seem Koki is Betwixt and between a feather and a soft place, eh? Do you think Dusty will show mercy? Do you think Koki can hold back??? We shall see. Thanks for all your support my friend.

C tickler: Thanks buddy. Dusty - the chick with three knockers seems to be kind of the current fave, methinks. Curious. I wonder what it is... ya know... other than the three ta-ta's. ^^ Thanks again.

Scav: Thanks my friend. I agree that Ticklefur's dialog definitely fits Slither's expression much better. It's perfect for her. And it's interesting because I originally wanted Slither to play a very minor role in TIS... like many of the random shipmates. But after drawing her the first few times, I fell so in love with her that I couldn't stop drawing her. So no worries- there is more of her to come.

DarkoneCR2: That session is complete, my friend. I am sorry to disappoint. There remains the possibility that with 20 or so pages left Dusty may fall under the feather again. Hope you enjoy the remainder of the series.

Magicshoes: right you are ^^; and... well maybe there will be another opportunity to enjoy Dusty's ticklishness.

peter_crdn: Your feelings serve you well young skywalker. 😛

Alrighty... well I hope I haven't left you all hanging in anticipation. I can be wuite the tease... but that was not my intention this time. Simply real life beating me up a bit.

I will post the next installment on Monday. I hope koki is worth the wait.

And because I am so curious as to whether people actually read this much of my rambling comments... I wanted to sneak in another mystery message. This is kind of fun... like old radio broadcasts. If you are currently reading this, you are part of the Tickling in Space Top Secret Fan Club, lmao. Post a comment to this thread (NOT A pm please) and tell me where you think Koki is the most ticklish on her body, and why you think it's there. I have thrown in a LOT of hints in the pages in which she appears. Also post your email address and I'll send you a sneak peek at what Koki has coming to her.

Many thanks to everyone... especially those in the TISTSFC (*whisper whisper* you know who you are 😉 ).

More TIS to come very soon.

The Deeto

stonecold95822'@yahoo.com

and i am thinking, her breasts and nipples or her hips area maybe? Her ass is probably the right answer but I'll go with breasts and nips

Oh, the revenge!

THE REVENGE IS COMING!

I believe Koki, being the twitchy twitch she is...

is mostly ticklish on her bouncy boobs!

you can see it on page 11..."mini episode III :Robotech gets a touch up"

the only time we've seen koki get tickled is on her breast... but I can't help but say her lower belly, thighs and boo-tay might be the center of attention as well...

and now for more TIS word play!

-Now we can switch the twitchy twitch to be dusted by dusty the busty hootered hoota-ta for means of revenge from koki's tickly tickles on the Hoota ta's titties in the most un-tidy way! Koki capturing the slinky, slippery, slither for means of kitchy kitchy koos has cast a case that got koki captured!

super lol!

I believe you still have my email...

When you have more time please check it out!

Oh that little black top has got to come OFF! XD Let's have "the tickler on this ship" begging and squealing, eh?😉 Can't wait!

~K

then again, it might be her pussy. the only 3 spots I can think of.

Her breast/nips
ass
pussy/hips

very ineresting, but I am sticking with my pick.

I'm inclined to guess breasts, as others have. It is the one place we've seen her tickled and she often targets there on others. It seems that, more often than not, the top is the first thing Koki removes. Probably wrong, but then when am I ever right? 😛

eminemjd12: Thanks so much amigo. Hope you liked the teaser - and thanks for all your support.

Tickler Dae: I'm not gonna lie - ticklish nips are something I truly truly love - but in terms of the finally tickley spot - you'll have t stay tuned.

peter_crdn: Thanks my friend. You may be right - did ya get the teaser?

Bombers: Ya may be right my friend. The freckles are always a good clue... but you know me... I am sneeeeeeKAY! lol. Thanks Bombers.

Arachnademus: Thanks my friend - I'll send along that teaser to ya tomorrow morning before I post the next page. And welcome to the secret fan club - lmao.

K: Thanks so much, Sweetheart. And no worries... you didn't think I'd leave a single spot on Koki untickled, did ya? Oh no... she's going to get the naked full body tickle treatment. Just you wait. Thanks for all of your wonderful support.

Tickler Dae: Hmmmmmmm... no one's really guessed that yet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

HDS: I seem to think you are always right - so the only thing, about which you seem to be wrong, is the fact that you are always right. O.< >< Ouchie - that hurts my brain. Thanks HDS - do you want me to send the teaser your way? What's your email??

Ticklefur: As mentioned on the other forum - you are already a part of the secret fan club - you already know all these poor gals ticklish secrets, and you have already taken advantage again and again. You naughty colorist you. 😛

More to come tomorrow - and special thanks to all those in the secret fan club, lmao.

Maybe there will be another secret message soon. Stay tooooooooooooooooooned.

The Deet

HDS: I seem to think you are always right - so the only thing, about which you seem to be wrong, is the fact that you are always right. O.< >< Ouchie - that hurts my brain. Thanks HDS - do you want me to send the teaser your way? What's your email??
I knew I forgot something when I posted that. Or maybe not. I probably just think I did to try to justify my forgetting. =P Take my common name abbreviation and add it to the front of to get my email. Ah thankee, Bandito!

I knew I forgot something when I posted that. Or maybe not. I probably just think I did to try to justify my forgetting. =P Take my common name abbreviation and add it to the front of to get my email. Ah thankee, Bandito!

Okay - so, explain this as you might to a 6 year old, lol.

Help me..... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. <---- done in little fly voice.

lol,

B

Okay - so, explain this as you might to a 6 year old, lol.

Help me..... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. <---- done in little fly voice.

lol,

B
Hee! You're a nutter, a whacky nutter. I don't know exactly what a nutter is but it seems to fit you. 😛

Close Bandoman. Divine has but one e in it. It's a pain because everyone instinctively puts the e instead of the i so whenever I have to give it over the phone I have to spell the whole bloody thing out. Had I known this I would have registered hds.net when I had the chance. 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Return of the nutter!

Hee! You're a nutter, a whacky nutter. I don't know exactly what a nutter is but it seems to fit you. 😛

Close Bandoman. Divine has but one e in it. It's a pain because everyone instinctively puts the e instead of the i so whenever I have to give it over the phone I have to spell the whole bloody thing out. Had I known this I would have registered hds.net when I had the chance. 😛

Ah so.

I may not be able to spell 'divine', but I can spell nutter ;P

Sorry 'bout that mate.

I seem to have misplaced my brain-stem lately. Quite an annoying thing... Not having a brain-stem.

lol.

I sent the email over to ya.

Hope you like it - you dahvin shaaaaadoe you.

:super_hap

B

Last edited by a moderator:
*bites tongue until it bleeds....tongue falls off and walks over to 'Dit*
::Tongue:: You posessed a brain stem at one time??!

*Karen smacks herself in the forehead*

*bites tongue until it bleeds....tongue falls off and walks over to 'Dit*
::Tongue:: You posessed a brain stem at one time??!

*Karen smacks herself in the forehead*

Why... I believe K's severed tongue just served me with a nasty little jab. :angry:

Not having my brain-stem at this time... it's difficult to say. 🙄

I would hate to engage in unprovoked revenge... 😱

*shrugs - and puts K's severed tongue in a pickle jar and closes the lid* :super_hap

Let's see how ya like the taste of THAT ya little bugger. :ayyy:

*Goes back to searching for brain-stem* :tired:

lmao. 😉

B

Page Thirty Three

Don't worry - no April Fools from me this year. I am going to be a good little Bandito.

What's THIS????? Betrayal??? Revenge???! No more tickle armor????! What promises have been made to Jessi - the Robo-tech for this trickery??? What naughty perils await our beautiful fire-crotch as she becomes completely helpless (and a tad stoned)??? And... is it really that easy to turn off Koki's tickle armor??? Seriously - everything in this universe has a remote???? I mean come on. 😛

- I give you the next installment of TICKLING IN SPACE!

For those of you that are grumbling something about me posting a bleeping page with no bleeping tickling when you had been bleeping waiting for blanking EVER to see bleeping blank blank Koki tickled.... well....

APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!

And they say that anticipation is the best part right? Let me put it this way... if Koki wasn't gonna be really really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally tickled - I would not have needed THIS much exposition.

I really like her expressions in this page. I was so preoccupied with the tickles in TIS, that I don't have a lot of panels with the horrified 'pre-tickling' drama. So here is some. Plus I needed to get in a lot of text at some point (sorry Ticklefur). So enjoy the mounting tension, and if I see ya headin' this way with torches and pitchforks - I need to tell you that I can run faster than you 😛

I hope all of you are ready to see the Twitchy one finally completely lose her mind... because it's tickle time in the next episode.

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!??? Will the friendly feathery fondles of our voluptuous vixens from beyond Venus finally friskily feel the tantalizing taste of Koki's tremendously tender tush, and ticklish toes, and taut tummy, and ... and... and... O.O ahem. Find out in the next episode of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

No rock throwing... Those of you in the Secret Fan Club already know what to expect, and I don't think y'all will be disappointed with poor Koki's ticklish ordeal.

Please let me know what you think, and I promise more next week.

The Deet

Attachments

• TIS_C_31a.jpg
    TIS_C_31a.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 950
  • TIS32(Mini13).jpg
    TIS32(Mini13).jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 83
*Karens eyes go wider than her mouth--my tongue, which is on 'Dit's wall of trophies busts out and hops back into my mouth*

Holy holidays, Bandito, I nearly forgot what tomorrow's DATE is:wooha: This is ME we're talking about!!! I've got to plan!

XD Seriously though, nice job--I'm drooling all over my shirt here, and I'm not ashamed to say it either 😀 You are an evil, evil man, putting no tk in it juyst to mount the tension...and we luv ya😉 You know me, anyway, all about the teases 😱

~K

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back