• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Yes, I just haven't had time to post them yet. She is a very cute newcomer...a dancer, and has very ticklish feet. She will likely be on C4S also, although I have several new models coming up so not sure which clips will be where yet!

Just got this one! Will the upperbody portion be uploaded soon? Was hoping to get see that

:wub: Pixie is soooo cute! Love that little outfit too, can't wait to hear her laugh!
So excited that you've worked with Jezebel Lee, she is so hot and her clips are always amazing, have wanted to see you two shoot together in so long.

Mitsy's clips on the store so far are great, she looks fantastic and her laugh is adorable, definitely looking forward to more of her. Pixie looks juts as adorable in those pictures too.

Hi turtleboy, when will the members site be updated? Also, have you got AJ redd clips to be added soon? 👀

:wub: Pixie is soooo cute! Love that little outfit too, can't wait to hear her laugh!
So excited that you've worked with Jezebel Lee, she is so hot and her clips are always amazing, have wanted to see you two shoot together in so long.

I'll have some samples of Jezebel soon!

Oh my lord, when is Pixie's clip getting posted? I'll buy it now!

Soon...next week, hopefully. She's also returning for another shoot next week 🙂

In the meantime, here's some new scenes with the amazing Ariel Anderssen!

I really love to see this feet up racks with each model. Especially Autumn’s (Emzy) soles would be great with that device !

Thanks 🙂

I don't think the second clip was released - I'll look into putting it on the site at some point. I haven't heard from Arabella since her first shoot.
Hi Turtle Boy. Big fan, just wondering whether you have plans to add the second part of the second Arabella Jade clip? The first part is on the members site but second part where nylons are ripped seems to be missing. Would love to see it.

Hi Turtle Boy. Big fan, just wondering whether you have plans to add the second part of the second Arabella Jade clip? The first part is on the members site but second part where nylons are ripped seems to be missing. Would love to see it.
theres loads like that missing over the years..

theres loads like that missing over the years..

I don't have plans to add it at the minute. I left the scene where it was, because I didn't feel the rest of it was good enough. Generally, if I feel a scene is lacking in some way then I won't release it - this is the case where the model has already done a couple of clips that day and is becoming tired, and it shows. Or sometimes the position just doesn't work that well, or there's some sound issues or something else. Sometimes I have decided not to release further clips of a model for personal reasons.

In this case, the other scenes we shot that day were stronger. This one was ok, and I put it on the site because people had requested it, but I did a shorter edit. The last part tailed off a bit (because she was getting tired by that point) and I didn't put it out as an update. Sometimes I'll make a decision like this while I'm actually working on the clip. It isn't that unusual for me to spend half a day working on a clip, only to decide that in the end, it just isn't good enough so I'll ditch the whole thing and start work on something else. It's frustrating for me when that happens, but I'd rather that than put out clips that I don't believe in.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back