• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

the download work but now tell he cannot find a audi BGM file... how to fix it?

Started the download, but it's going painfully slow. It'll be a while before I finally get to enjoy Screamer's latest game.

I download it. and crome says it is malicious. Nonsense since i scanned it through mcafee.

First bug the name of Nenè's picture is wrong ,we can change it or the game can't begin.

easy to fix. Just go into the graphics/pictures And rename the NEN . jpg or whatever it says to nenè. fixed it for me at least

I've been waiting patiently for this. You sure gave your words well when you said either in the middle of September or at the end of it. 🙂

I shall play it.

Downloading it now. I know it was worth the wait even though I haven't seen it yet. You da man, Screamer!!

I'm loving it so far. 🙂 Not only the title is a hommage to the witcher it seems, the opening scene seemed really familiar too.. 😉 great, great, great!

I do have a little request, if it's not too much to ask: Could you add a hotkey for the save menu/load menu? like described here

I've played 45 mins or so and saved at least 10-20 (probably more) times already. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who does that, but I just wanna try anything and everything. Having to go through the ring menu (which I really like btw!) does get a little tiring if you save that often. I fully realize this is not important at all but if you have to upload a new version anyway maybe you can add that 🙂 Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm loving it so far. 🙂 Not only the title is a hommage to the witcher it seems, the opening scene seemed really familiar too.. 😉 great, great, great!

I do have a little request, if it's not too much to ask: Could you add a hotkey for the save menu/load menu? like described here

I've played 45 mins or so and saved at least 10-20 (probably more) times already. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who does that, but I just wanna try anything and everything. Having to go through the ring menu (which I really like btw!) does get a little tiring if you save that often. I fully realize this is not important at all but if you have to upload a new version anyway maybe you can add that 🙂 Thanks!

Maybe i'll add it to AWL, but right now it's difficult for LO II...

Maybe i'll add it to AWL, but right now it's difficult for LO II...

oh is it? I thought it was just a few lines of code(5?) judging from the topic I linked to, but I know nothing about RPG VX developing so...don't worry if it's troublesome, like I said it's no big deal at all and doesn't hinder my enjoyment of the game in the slightest 😀

Excited to see this out.

I'll list bugs here, as I find them.

• Maid Trial #2, the stat changes don't match the messages. E.g., "Nene: Resistance -1, Lala: Luck +1." What actually happens is Lala loses defense and Nene gains luck. Also, Lala loses mag and Nene gains agi, when it says Nene gains tech and Lala loses agi.
  • If you go to the center island early and try interacting with the door in the west building, the game gets stuck.
  • If you beat a zombie when they're in a corner, the game gets stuck. (Maybe because they can't back away?) I assume the same problem would happen if one were just against a wall, with Lala on the opposite side.
  • When beating the doctor, stat adjustments do NOT match the text! Both of them say +stats for both, but one of them always gets -stats.
  • Choosing not to tickle the dryad also has a mismatch between text and stat changes.
  • When arm variable is set on the giant, re-checking the EAST arm spot hangs the game.

Last edited:
I've started playing the game and I already love it ! Really great job Screamer ! I think it's just the beginning but it's already awesome ! :wub

Just a question ,is it normal if I have only 16 save slots available??Because I like making a save before each tickling scene so I can watch them all again ,and actually I have to rename the old save with a number after 16 for keep some empty save slots ^-^ it's clearly nothing and it's not a problem for me to continue with this system ,it's just for know if it's normal or if it's a potential bug ^-^

Last edited:
PHP:
I've hit a few bugs. SPOILERS sometimes when fighting zombies. if they don't have space to move back. the game freezes completely.
Also i hit some zone that was said to be rough. Went to a door that is closed and again the game froze completely.
And sorry. For some reason i can't change the color to white.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back