• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

It's ok, guys!
I may understand english well, but it's very difficult to write into another language.
Xtreme, thank you for your offer, but don't worry about it.

Awesome game.. A certain dimension traveler was pretty hard... But.. I nailed her ass! ^^

Btw.. Anyone know what achievement goes between "wanderer's steps" and "lovely nurse"? Only one I'm missing 😛

Last edited:
I started playing the game and I have a question - in the fight against the head-maiden Nene gets the Skill "Infernal Hands". It costs 20 Mana. In my game she has 19 max mana. Is that suppose to happen? Maybe there should be some kind of trigger preventing this fight if Nene hasn't enough max mana so you can level a bit to get enough mana? ^^

I started playing the game and I have a question - in the fight against the head-maiden Nene gets the Skill "Infernal Hands". It costs 20 Mana. In my game she has 19 max mana. Is that suppose to happen? Maybe there should be some kind of trigger preventing this fight if Nene hasn't enough max mana so you can level a bit to get enough mana? ^^

It's all about the choices.. I didn't have enough mana either. So I just forced my way with lala. You will get enough mana later on anyways

I found something else odd so far. I have an achievement for getting the nurse a dress. Yet i have not done that yet.

I found something else odd so far. I have an achievement for getting the nurse a dress. Yet i have not done that yet.
Small spoiler. Encountered a weird thing.. I got the achievement for getting Noriko her dress.. But I have yet to find or give the dress to her. 😵

Join the club. ^^

But yeah.. That was weird. Not to say I didn't complete it later... but still. Ya know?

Patch out!
Thanks to Lurk and everyon for finding those nasty bugs!

Changelog:
-Solved various stats growth errors
-Zombies in Ticklestram will simply turn away from player now
-Solved a freeze bug with the Giantess
-Solved a freeze bug with a door
-I checked the "Nenè" file, and it's ok....i don't know why it changes!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x0c56kin233iot7

Simply extract and overwrite the files, that should do it!
Backup your saves!

scusami, ma già non capisco niente di queste cose in italiano...
basta installare anche questo? nen.png problema risolto?

se non avevo iniziato non devo fare niente, ma parto direttamente vero?

hiden BOSS is UNI!,and the future feather is very powerfull!!

And you're telling us that...why? XD I knew so I don't mind, but no reason to spoil it for other players, especially if there's no point to it.

Finished the game as well. It was hard at first, but once their stats have been built up, it gets easier.

The final battle blew my mind. I was totally not expecting that. I literally said, "Oh my God!" For thoes of you who haven't gotten there yet, just wait and see. You'll quickly find out what i'm on about. 😉

I didn't find out what the abandoned lighthouse was about. :huh

Although, you tried valiantly, but I didn't see any bellybutton scenes that were able to beat ToG's Lady Venus mid-fight scene. The Vessel is the best one I saw, but not quite good enough to beat Lady Venus.

Also, the tribes part was kind of a let down. I was just expecting more bellybutton tickling. There practically wasn't any.

Still, having just said that, this is one of the best games i've played. You did a fantastic job on it, Screamer. I can hardly wait for "A Witch's Laugh"!

I may have missed one or two missions, but nontheless I beat the game. It was alot of fun. Just need to get the best equipment to face Uni. She's just too strong for me for now. ^^;

Oh and it only took me a day or two to beat the game. So you can bet that I was hooked into that game. XD

I've finally pass the lab of the secret basement in ticklestram village...I hate you Screamer for this enigma x) It was so simple and I've searched everywhere for nothing xD

The game certainly isn't easy. A lot of it came to be a lot easier when I sold the Full-Heal items and bought some damn good gear, but a lot of the mobs are quite difficult to kill off, making me think I might be a bit under leveled. But I would be a terrible man if I didn't sing some praise for this game. I absolutely LOVE it! I am thoroughly impressed with the design and find myself loving every second of gameplay. Thanks you so much for making this game Screamer!

I've played this game 4 ways from sunday, but I have to know. What are the 2 trophivements on the top right corner along the back wall? I can't think of a single thing left to do other than beating Uni (who just keeps destroying me ever time).

And you're telling us that...why? XD I knew so I don't mind, but no reason to spoil it for other players, especially if there's no point to it.

I'm sorry,but the hidden Boss appeared is very excited for me.Forgive me please~:blush ,The future feater is so cool!!

Last edited:
I've finally pass the lab of the secret basement in ticklestram village...I hate you Screamer for this enigma x) It was so simple and I've searched everywhere for nothing xD

Lol I know how you feel. I didn't even realize how close the objects you need were and I keep getting colder by leaving the city completely and taking the boat to search the entire sea and land. I've never been so humiliated and embarrassed in my life. XD

I've played this game 4 ways from sunday, but I have to know. What are the 2 trophivements on the top right corner along the back wall? I can't think of a single thing left to do other than beating Uni (who just keeps destroying me ever time).

Spoilers and stuff.. Arfoire and Uni. You can backtrack before finishing the game and stuff.. Still havn't figured out what the one between raven and norikos dress is. I have some ideas tho. Seeing as the "tickling slave room" in the brothel didn't have a person in it. Might be something else tho.

But awesome game! Uni was annoying. But easy if you know what to do.

where can i find the dress for noriko?

and where can i find the maid that ran away? i looked everywhere

I also can't find the dress,just for it,i finished other all else aready.

The dress is simple.. A long time ago.. In a forest not so far away.. She's got what you need. As for the maid.. You find her first in garterbelt (I think) Then she's in the oasis. After that she bolts to the flaming navel tribe.. After that.. Go check with your "employer" for this quest.. And bam! She's already in the mountains.

Hope that helps

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back