• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

About the sisters, it dosen't work if you pick nene first, but it worked for me when I picked "tickle" and then "nene". Hope this helps.
On the same floor, there is this girl that dosen't let you pass. Anyone knoews how to beat her?
Not sure what the girl in red (lingeri girl?) in the oasis does either, does someone knows? All she says is that she is busy right now...

About the sisters, it dosen't work if you pick nene first, but it worked for me when I picked "tickle" and then "nene". Hope this helps.
On the same floor, there is this girl that dosen't let you pass. Anyone knoews how to beat her?
Not sure what the girl in red (lingeri girl?) in the oasis does either, does someone knows? All she says is that she is busy right now...

Be persistent with the girl that won't let you pass. Then everything will become clear.

Okay, I need answers.
I've patched the game, I've defeated Uriel, I've talked to Nymph afterwards and met Tickleya.
Why is that goddamn three sister lock still on the bridge?
What am I doing wrong?

...I'm going to have to defeat raven don't I.

Last edited:
Okay, I need answers.
I've patched the game, I've defeated Uriel, I've talked to Nymph afterwards and met Tickleya.
Why is that goddamn three sister lock still on the bridge?
What am I doing wrong?

...I'm going to have to defeat raven don't I.

Nope!
Raven is a sidequest!

The sisters at the club in a nutshell:
- Talk to Akari 3 times, choose "shy"at the last meating
- Go to the sisters
- choose nene for random fainting
- start the routine again
- choose nene ftw

I have a theory about the slave room: It's not implemented yet...
I shall add that i do not believe this theory, it's a mere matra i keep saying to keep myself from going insane about searching that harlot aaaall over the map, thus requiring all my spare time

Just downloaded it.Playing. Five minutes it,and I love it, Screamer. Well done =]

I still have a problem with Nene. I cant play the error appear at the beginning of the game

When i unzip the game, the name in the Picture folder was NenŐ.png
I changed it to Nenè.png but it still wont work

My computer have a problem when i try to open Nenè.png and see a picture ( if I change file to Nene.png he open it and i see picture but the game still wont work). Maybe this is the problem. How can I solve this ? Please help.

Sorry for any mistakes, my english is not as good as it should be.

Last edited:
I still have a problem with Nene. I cant play the error appear at the beginning of the game

When i unzip the game, the name in the Picture folder was NenŐ.png
I changed it to Nenè.png but it still wont work

My computer have a problem when i try to open Nenè.png and see a picture ( if I change file to Nene.png he open it and i see picture but the game still wont work). Maybe this is the problem. How can I solve this ? Please help.

Sorry for any mistakes, my english is not as good as it should be.

Make sure there are no spaces anywhere in the file name, as they can screw it up. If you are still experiencing problems, refer to JonesyJones' post here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=669645&postcount=431

Take that file. Unzip it. Place the unzipped file into your Graphics folder where the Nene pic is. The game should play now.

Ok it work. Thank you.

I'm stuck.

How i can get to Nympha in the forest (or sth). When i try Lala said: Not without good idea.

Please help.

Last edited:
thought so 😀 i was seriously starting to talk to every person on every map, not to much avail, i might add 😀

I think I may have found a bug...*POTENTIAL SPOILER* On the island with Garter Belt City, the ?????? building on the left has a locked door. If I walk to up it and Lala says "Closed..." the game just freezes up with no buttons doing anything :S

I think I may have found a bug...*POTENTIAL SPOILER* On the island with Garter Belt City, the ?????? building on the left has a locked door. If I walk to up it and Lala says "Closed..." the game just freezes up with no buttons doing anything :S

Patched version?

I think so,yes. Haven't had any missing file/audio/video errors yet like other bugs described here so I'd think it's the most recent version.

I finished the game and the only thing I can say is........WONDERFUL GAME SCREAMER!!!
But I have a question: what item I need to beat the secret boss in the lighthouse?

I finished the game and the only thing I can say is........WONDERFUL GAME SCREAMER!!!
But I have a question: what item I need to beat the secret boss in the lighthouse?

Thank you for the "wonderful"!

Item??
Maybe grinding your stats is better!

I didn't get a boss in the lighthouse...Just the chest =| Don't think I got the patch >< If I download it now, what will change? Will I need to start again? >_>

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back