• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

Congratulations, Screamer. The game is awesome and now i´m passing the bridge haha ^^ Thanks a lot for this great title, i´m very happy to play it lol

PHP:
I've hit a few bugs. SPOILERS sometimes when fighting zombies. if they don't have space to move back. the game freezes completely.
Also i hit some zone that was said to be rough. Went to a door that is closed and again the game froze completely.
And sorry. For some reason i can't change the color to white.

I encountered that same problem as well. The first one you just talked about, yeah I encountered that bug twice. And the the door that's close, I tried it the second time and I was unable to move. 🙁

Screamer, the music you chose for this game is seriously phenomenal. I'd love a list of sources, if you wouldn't mind sharing!

(Also, I think one of the error messages in the CPU sounded like it came from Uniracers.)

One thing I'd like to see changed in any game that uses a similar ring menu: make the most frequently accessed things closest to the default opening state of the ring. E.g., I save way more often than I load. (Also, if the game doesn't have options for formation, don't keep formation in the menu. It just takes up space.)

Around when I hit the CPU maze, I found myself irritated with the preliminary grind and cheated in some money. Balance was tolerable up to around there, save one incident with a zombie one-shotting Lala with Bite, despite having decent armor and traits.

Last edited:
The game is downloading for me now, and I just want to say thank you, Screamer, for spending so much time making a game like this for the community. I can't wait for the download to finish and start playing 😀

can someone post nene's picture from the graphics file plz? my Nene image says its not a png file. I NEED to be able to play this gameee D:

You guys really don't even need to download anything, you already have the file. Again, it always seems to be Nene 😛 She is quite the troublemaker. Even in KP her file caused problems.

Just highlight and copy this: Nenè

and replace Ne . png with it under Graphics -> Pictures. You should be able to find it easily since it's the only file that won't have a thumbnail preview (of course, you wouldn't know this if you weren't displaying files as thumbnails).

First thing I did when I hit the error haha.

I'm playing the game and I love it.
I just want to know, do enemies level with your character? Or should you try to level up to beat the harder ones?

Around when I hit the CPU maze, I found myself irritated with the preliminary grind and cheated in some money. Balance was tolerable up to around there, save one incident with a zombie one-shotting Lala with Bite, despite having decent armor and traits.

Cheating is bad 😛 Didn't you listen to screamer when lala asked for a cheat at the princess?!

I actually really like the balance in this game. There were some tough fights, but none that were irritatingly difficult. Assuming you build your characters relatively smart. Zombiegirl could probably use a little nerf just because of how much stronger she is than the rest, but she's still easy to beat if you've been thorough up until that point and didn't decide to run from all random encounters. Enough way too easy games around already, imo.

Edit: Enemies don't level with you from what I've seen, grinding does help. 🙂

Last edited:
Grinding helps, but my patience is limited. It's a single player game, so I imagine I can be forgiven.

Zombies weren't all bad. It was just bite that did it; I fought a few (without changing anything) and it was manageable when the RNG didn't pick bite.

Grinding helps, but my patience is limited. It's a single player game, so I imagine I can be forgiven.

Zombies weren't all bad. It was just bite that did it; I fought a few (without changing anything) and it was manageable when the RNG didn't pick bite.

Ah, definetly. I wasn't all that serious. 🙂

Yup, bite hurts, HP upgrades and equip really helped out alot there. That brings me to another good point, I actually really like the "level up" system in this one, cause it really makes you think what's worth going for early.

No problem. 🙂

I stacked a lot of HP and def on both. Enemies don't seem to use magical attacks much. My incentive for doing an end run around existing balance was the stat errors. Some dialog says you both gain something like HP or Def, but then Lala or Nene wind up losing some instead of gaining. Well, that and I found potions/colognes to be too expensive too.

EDIT: Just beat the game. Got a nagging feeling that I've missed something. It would be kind of nice if upon finishing the game,
we could reenter Tickleya and check the achievement house or continue exploring the world. I guess that would conflict with the, er...event going on back there, though.

Last edited:
No problem. 🙂

I stacked a lot of HP and def on both. Enemies don't seem to use magical attacks much. My incentive for doing an end run around existing balance was the stat errors. Some dialog says you both gain something like HP or Def, but then Lala or Nene wind up losing some instead of gaining. Well, that and I found potions/colognes to be too expensive too.

Ah yeah, I read your earlier bug report stating that some of them were off...that kind of bugs (bad pun not intended) me since I never bothered to check, so all my carefully made choices might've been totally stupid. D: Hope screamer can check that out soon.

No problem. 🙂

EDIT: Just beat the game. Got a nagging feeling that I've missed something. It would be kind of nice if upon finishing the game,
we could reenter Tickleya and check the achievement house or continue exploring the world. I guess that would conflict with the, er...event going on back there, though.

Wow, that was fast. How long did it take for you to beat the game?

I have two questions can't solved that is the lake's quest and the letter to send to where?

I had beaten the butterfly and save the godness in the forest but I can't beaten the warrior near the water ,i guess she can send LALA to find the ship.🙂

This game is fantastic, I really love it. 🙂

Some bug reports:

As of now, I have found two instances of "freezing" (my character could not move or perform any action, even opening the inventory was impossible).

- One happens when you climb on the right arm of the Vessel, and Lala says "I can see the exit... but the arm is too far away" , then freezes.

- The other happens on the island on the north-west corner of the map; there is an area with a big wooden house, four colums and a small blue flame near the entrance door. Attempting to open the door ends with Lala saying "close..." and then freezing.

Patch out!
Thanks to Lurk and everyon for finding those nasty bugs!

Changelog:
-Solved various stats growth errors
-Zombies in Ticklestram will simply turn away from player now
-Solved a freeze bug with the Giantess
-Solved a freeze bug with a door
-I checked the "Nenè" file, and it's ok....i don't know why it changes!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x0c56kin233iot7

Simply extract and overwrite the files, that should do it!
Backup your saves!

Small spoiler. Encountered a weird thing.. I got the achievement for getting Noriko her dress.. But I have yet to find or give the dress to her. 😵

Screamer, you're getting a lot of complaints from certain sources about your english and grammar being bad. Though it IS your first full english game.

I would like to help you out in proofreading the games you make in english.

If you like, I could fix the text mistakes in this game for you. Just upload fix for people. The game itself is good and I can understand it well but just wanting to do this for polish.

Last edited:
Screamer, you're getting a lot of complaints from certain sources about your english and grammar being bad. Though it IS your first full english game.

If you like, I could fix the text mistakes in this game for you. Just upload fix for people. The game itself is good and I can understand it well but just wanting to do this for polish.

Just my opinion but I think this is fucking stupid. His english is fine, if people are complaining about it then they're ridiculous.

Nothing against you helping out in the future or even now but if you seriously have to complain because there's some grammar mistakes and not everything is worded "perfectly" then imo you don't appreciate screamer's hard word enough.

Last edited:

If I might offer my two cents on the matter, I'd say that a bit of proof-reading and error correcting wouldn't hurt. I confess that sometimes it can be a bit hard to follow the dialogue and what's going on, Screamer ):

Though to be honest, with ALL video games, there are some people who will be upset about something. You can't please everyone, as they say 😛

If I might offer my two cents on the matter, I'd say that a bit of proof-reading and error correcting wouldn't hurt. I confess that sometimes it can be a bit hard to follow the dialogue and what's going on, Screamer ):

Though to be honest, with ALL video games, there are some people who will be upset about something. You can't please everyone, as they say 😛

I'm not even a native english speaker and I had no trouble at all...I dunno what you guys are on about, really.

I'll shut up about it now, but I really have no idea why you'd have trouble following, I'm almost through the game and like I said...no problems at all.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back