• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] The Laughing Isles

Fear not, a little bird told me he is hard at work at this very minute. *checks surveillance cameras* yes... yes he is hard at work. I won't speak for him but just lettin you know, as far I as I know, he hasn't forsook this game.

Hi there,
I try to download this game, but the link seemed already dead
Could everyone provide effective link again?

I hope AW doesn't mind, but here is a copy of the latest version. I couldn't figure out which .exe file he used (I'm bad at labeling files), so I re-zipped the one I have. If this doesn't work for you due to the unzipping/language issue, I can try to figure out which .exe is the latest and upload that.

https://mega.nz/#!vpZEkTQA!Z794Wl96a0RTaFzbv8fsDRyqDXZ76Lz-iCOwMOtLsGk

Thanks!

It looks like the ancestral fly quest is...removed in that one? Do you by any chance have an older version?

EDIT: Found a place to download the laughing isles 1.7. Thanks, dalfgan.

Last edited:
The ancestral fly quest isn't in the 1.9 version?
Ah and also, does someone know if animewatcher is still working on the 2.0 version? I sent him some PM (no harassment don't worry) but he doesn't answer.

The ancestral fly character's VX event on the map in 1.9 has no dialog.

Text-searching the whole data folder didn't reveal phrases related to the dust gathering scene.

It's possible, though unlikely, that I missed them.

yay, I was useful 😀

Very! Thank you.

Last edited:
I might have uploaded a slightly older version as well, I'm not sure if it was removed in the latest version or if my version was old. I've got a ton of folders of TLI, TLI1, TLI1(new), TLInewer, etc. Thought about trying to make my own game at some point but I really need to get filenames figured out first.

I might have uploaded a slightly older version as well, I'm not sure if it was removed in the latest version or if my version was old. I've got a ton of folders of TLI, TLI1, TLI1(new), TLInewer, etc. Thought about trying to make my own game at some point but I really need to get filenames figured out first.
Think you so much

While exploring the archives of your personal treasures - you happen upon the files of an old game. A game filled with magic, monsters girls, and mystical forces at play. A game following the story of a young woman, set out to change an uncertain future. A game - dormant - unfinished.

As you go to click away, you notice something. An image file you had not seen before. An image of a key?

BUa6XVN.jpg

As you curiously question the image, your room suddenly goes dark. Nothing but the glow of your computer screen keeps you aware of your surroundings.

Yet, it is not until you hear the muffled struggling from behind you that you realize - your screen isn't the prominent glow in the room...

...and you are not the only one here...

So...Fine ladies and gentlemen... From the recesses of the nether, an inaudible, but all important question fills your mind...

Will you continue?

y2mJ7wO.jpg

Oh for the love of zod! You're alive!!!
Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'd celebrate you being alive, but I'm sure you've already dissappeared again

qfHisOr.jpg

HAH!

No, no, I think I'll stay a while. Besides, my butt imprint isn't in my seat anymore. I've got to fix that.

I'm also thinking that my old philosophy of "Don't post unless you have something to post" might be more problematic than helpful. I'd like to keep people from thinking Animewatcher "bolted in fear from his own creation". 😉

Hah, it figures that when I think this site is down is when you suddenly make your return.

Welcome back good sir. Nice to know that you're still alive, and hopefully well.

Still the best game, on par with Tickle Labyrinth by daabura. Anyway, no pressure from me. This does give me the urge to replay the game though.

While exploring the archives of your personal treasures - you happen upon the files of an old game. A game filled with magic, monsters girls, and mystical forces at play. A game following the story of a young woman, set out to change an uncertain future. A game - dormant - unfinished.

He's... he's back!

By the Creator's beard, he's back! :scared

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome back. It's so good to see people still active here, new and old, let alone still interested in my game.
I want to help get the Tickling Games forum back up and running again like it used to, and encourage more people to try their hand into making their own creations 🙂 We're getting a good collection on the English side to rival the Japanese game devs!
Spread the word if you can hehe.

Hah, it figures that when I think this site is down is when you suddenly make your return.

Welcome back good sir. Nice to know that you're still alive, and hopefully well.

Funny enough, I was going to make my return the day that TT went down with the database error. I couldn't believe the timing of it all. :lol Good to see you, old friend.

Still the best game, on par with Tickle Labyrinth by daabura. Anyway, no pressure from me. This does give me the urge to replay the game though.

Oh please, not even :blush. LoL had more polish than I did (up to the Machine Labyrinth which is where we halted translation of the game for good reason). I don't think I've done enough lewd scenes, yet, either!

But yeah, if I were you, I'd hold off on that replay for a couple days. I'll be releasing v1.95 that has new scenes, encounters, some QoL adjustments and balance changes, and slightly better flow. v2.0 Will start entering into beta testing a little while after (going to piecemeal it).

But yeah, if I were you, I'd hold off on that replay for a couple days. I'll be releasing v1.95 that has new scenes, encounters, some QoL adjustments and balance changes, and slightly better flow. v2.0 Will start entering into beta testing a little while after (going to piecemeal it).

That is... excellent news! 😱 Take your time. 😀 I wonder whether I'll find all the new content and whether I remember all of the 'easter eggs' I found in my previous playthrough.

ANIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE! How are you!?!? Thank the interwebs you have returned xD Even Tickle Theater couldn't contain itself and had to take a break from excitment! Haha!

Some very good news! During a moment I was affraid you were "gone for ever". take your time to do that update. Knowing you I'm sure it will be awesome!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back