• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] The Laughing Isles

To unlock Ancestral Fly event you have to play until almost the moment when you can't come back, and look around the city for a certain bored female. She will explain what you need to do.
I could explain clearer, but I want to keep it as Animewatcher wished, and avoid spoilers as much as possible.

Thanks, I was more expecting someone to message me so they could save the public spoilers XD

And speaking of spoilers - I appreciate those that help out without simply giving the answer away. Not that flat out telling the answer is bad - but it keeps the wonder and excitement when another player is lost, is pointed in the right direction, and eventually stumbles upon what they were looking for. That added sense of "AHA! I FOUND IT! Show me your secrets!" is so much better than "Okay, here's what I do and - oh, there it is. Cool. Okay, continue".

Finding it with the least amount of help always feels more rewarding than being hand-held (but it's also nice to have someone just tell when you've been struggling too long!) So, good job Psycho 🙂

I was hoping I wasn't treading that line.~ I do like trying to be helpful, especially when I'm finally on that list of people that has found (most) of the secret scenes and items in the game. At certain points I was reading and rereading this thread like. TELL ME YOUR SECRETS, ONE OF YOU, I DON'T CARE! But even after when nobody did I was like. "Oh. OHHHHHHH. Kickass!" When I found it all on my own. So yeah, I know that feeling you want players to have~

I-I'm sorry, wha?

Are you referring to the game files that only I should have access to? Is the 80% of the game you're talking about everything I am still working on with the game, and thus something players can't see?

I can't stop people from doing this, but do know that cracking open another person's game is pretty invasive, whether you did it or someone else. I've got a lot of things in there I'm working on for the future of the game that everyone else doesn't need to see because - well - it's still in progress (thus why there is a "Thanks for playing" switch to stop people from continuing into unfinished content).

Sooooo yes - you are definitely looking at things you shouldn't.

And there isn't a way to accidentally do that without cracking as I didn't allow access to those files publicly. So if you could - please refrain from looking any further! I don't want you to spoil anything I have planned in the game's future either for yourself or for others; half the fun is exploration and first-time discovery.

Yeah I only skimmed through it to find the "thanks for playing" switch. I saw some of the pictures for later enemies, but that's about all. (none of which I actually remember at this point)

And yeah I know that I shouldn't be able to see those files. I discovered a way to decrypt the project file. I'm an invasive bastard. I'm not gonna stop. But I'm also not gonna be a douchebag and spoil anything for anyone. I shall say absolutely nothing about what I saw in there. Not even a hint.

I like to have free reign over shit so I can tweak it to my liking. Usually to slightly up or down the difficulty. Or to fix grammar errors that bother me. I always look for ways to mod the games I play. Fuck, I even have hacks for GTA online. The license plate on my car says "WEEABOO." And it's decked out with an anime paint job. And I always drive down the sidewalk at 80mph blasting vocaloid music, while my friend fights me over the radio station because he want to listen to smooth jazz or salsa music.

One of the best examples of me modding a game on this site would be Lala's Ordeal (one and two.) It fucking pissed me off to the point of physical rage that Lala's character image had red hair, but her in game sprite had brown hair. So I ripped that fucker into photoshop and colored the hair PROPERLY.

This is one such mod that I have no reservations about sharing. Matter of fact, I shall upload it presently. Just download the image and drop it into the graphics/characters folder.

An example of a grammar error in your game that is currently available to players is the fight with the octopus-lady-thingy. At the very start of the fight she says "you feet look cute enough to eat." It's "YOUR feet, not YOU feet." That really ground my gears, so I fixted it.

And if it's any consolation, I've busted open and played with the guts of just about every game on this website. I have all of the versions of RPGmaker, and ways to decrypt all versions of games too. I'm not gonna re-upload my modified versions though. Unless you WANT me to go through everything and grammar nazi it for you.

[EDIT] Well I suppose I will spoil ONE thing about AW's game. That is that I can indeed confirm that there are in fact spoilers inside the game files. That is all.

Attachments

• Lala.png
    Lala.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Haha, found a way to get Zombie Thief's third scene! Probably best of them all!
Strangely we don't get naughtiness from it, even though it's probably a little more "torture-y" than the one after you win normally.

Can't wait for the new version, which I presume will have even more secrets!(Hopefully as much as possible involving various kinds of feet fun) 😀

That's great to hear! Way to go :lol
Not everything is going to be 'naughty' in the early chapters. 2.0 and onward is the gradual increase in the good, the bad, and the naughty.
And yes, I do feel like I, as a foot lover, could do more foot related scenes; expect more in the future (along with other body parts).

I suppose for people like Cryptic7 the excitement is to look at exactly these things noone else has seen. A bit like walking into an old (or, in this case, new and still empty) city as the first person ever. It's also like looking over the back of the developer I suppose.

While he really shouldn't spoil anything for other players, having people look at hidden game files is just something one has to accept as RPG Maker user. You CAN delete the maps you're not using yet though and save the project as seperate project (and create the playable version out of that), which limits the secrets which can be found through cracking the game files.

Still life gets easier to just accept that fact and maybe even put 1-2 hidden messages into the maps only visible for people looking through the game files, at least that's how I am solving that problem (as if I ever had made a game that was ready enough to be published :stickout ). That way you're not the 'victim' of people cracking your game, you make it part of the game... or sth like that.

It'd be annoying having to delete everything I've been working on, since I like to jump here and there on things to keep my interest going. Sometimes having those breaks allows me to think of something better for (or complete) the previous part I was working on.

Tch, you really should be putting your game out there. I'd support it, like I do any and all other game devs. This should be our community to encourage others to make games, critique, improve, share ideas - why should those who draw fanart and commission pics have all the fun?

My biggest worry is people stealing things I've made and putting them in for their own use. Not everyone is as polite or respectful when they can't get something. Custom sprites, custom animations (take BrewedWar's animations she is working on for example), sound effects, etc. can all be pilfered. TickleWizard once asked me about using my spider woman sprite and I declined him for the time being. Less savory types would take that as an insult and grab things anyway.

But you may be right. I should add more Dickbutts drawn out in the maps for people to see.

AW, some people like to crack open RPG games and see what makes them tick (guilty). It's why I hide stupid stuff in mine, just in case it goes out to anyone that likes to peek under the hood.

And on another another note, your download link on the first page is dead... Which unlock your ticklish footed zombie thief, is not cute 🙁

Mmmm :T If you want to find out what makes them tick, why not ask the creator themselves? Shouldn't we be helping each other out if we see something and we're all "Dude, how did you make that part!? That's awesome!" It makes that artist feel good and adds bonds of friendship and community. We help others improve, even if it means a few stand out as masters or teachers.

Hm! I'll reupload that later! Thanks for letting me know. It'll be a little temp until it's replaced by 1.95.

I could explain clearer, but I want to keep it as Animewatcher wished, and avoid spoilers as much as possible.

zOngrN1.jpg

Much appreciated! I'm not saying people can't help each other find stuff! It's just nicer to help without completely spoiling. I'm not going to look down on people who outright tell the answers - I'd rather players be happy than frustrated (certain battles or fuckups they've caused excluded. At least there's no "It's IMPOSSIBRU" moments).

I was hoping I wasn't treading that line.~ I do like trying to be helpful, especially when I'm finally on that list of people that has found (most) of the secret scenes and items in the game. At certain points I was reading and rereading this thread like. TELL ME YOUR SECRETS, ONE OF YOU, I DON'T CARE! But even after when nobody did I was like. "Oh. OHHHHHHH. Kickass!" When I found it all on my own. So yeah, I know that feeling you want players to have~

On the list - for now. :stickout Of course, unless people played the Demo, they'll have missed out on the Vi scene. But eh - that was more just fun and a good way to end it.
I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from. I want everyone to feel like they accomplish things (and thus the scenes or items feel even more of a reward).

Yeah I only skimmed through it to find the "thanks for playing" switch. I saw some of the pictures for later enemies, but that's about all. (none of which I actually remember at this point)

And yeah I know that I shouldn't be able to see those files. I discovered a way to decrypt the project file. I'm an invasive bastard. I'm not gonna stop. But I'm also not gonna be a douchebag and spoil anything for anyone. I shall say absolutely nothing about what I saw in there. Not even a hint.

I like to have free reign over shit so I can tweak it to my liking. Usually to slightly up or down the difficulty. Or to fix grammar errors that bother me. I always look for ways to mod the games I play. Fuck, I even have hacks for GTA online. The license plate on my car says "WEEABOO." And it's decked out with an anime paint job. And I always drive down the sidewalk at 80mph blasting vocaloid music, while my friend fights me over the radio station because he want to listen to smooth jazz or salsa music.

One of the best examples of me modding a game on this site would be Lala's Ordeal (one and two.) It fucking pissed me off to the point of physical rage that Lala's character image had red hair, but her in game sprite had brown hair. So I ripped that fucker into photoshop and colored the hair PROPERLY.

This is one such mod that I have no reservations about sharing. Matter of fact, I shall upload it presently. Just download the image and drop it into the graphics/characters folder.

An example of a grammar error in your game that is currently available to players is the fight with the octopus-lady-thingy. At the very start of the fight she says "you feet look cute enough to eat." It's "YOUR feet, not YOU feet." That really ground my gears, so I fixted it.

And if it's any consolation, I've busted open and played with the guts of just about every game on this website. I have all of the versions of RPGmaker, and ways to decrypt all versions of games too. I'm not gonna re-upload my modified versions though. Unless you WANT me to go through everything and grammar nazi it for you.

[EDIT] Well I suppose I will spoil ONE thing about AW's game. That is that I can indeed confirm that there are in fact spoilers inside the game files. That is all.

Good, good, forget about those enemies! Even though even more have been added with my version.
I did not believe you did this with malice or ill intent, thus why I didn't start ranting and raving.

Hey - if you see grammar errors - TELL ME! Make a list! I'm only human, and I'm typing a bunch of shit and running all over the place inside the game. If I misspell words, let me know - I'll fix them. I appreciate when players let me know of bugs or errors ingame - from wall climbing, activating an event a certain way and bugging the game, being unable to complete quests, etc.
I've actually dropped the difficulty on a few enemies for the next update, too, just from some complaints people had and where I felt the enemies were in comparison to what the player's progress should be. I'm still planning on v2.0 to be an increase in difficulty overall (though not on Dark Souls levels).

I'm actually very anal about assets matching. Just look at all the extra work I put into making Tula's sprite match her character. Red skin doesn't exist in the generator. Neither do her horns. And I had to mod the sprite's height to feel more of the Red Oni I was going for (with her minions being smaller Red Onis).

*fixes the text* And thank you for that. But yes, grammar nazi my piece. I'm trying to make a top-of-the-line tickle game that everyone will enjoy. Illiteracy will decrease the quality of my game :lol

You know, waiting on updates again makes me hope that we'll see Bezzy make a return someday. I miss the little tease. 😀

Glad to see you're continuing work on this game AW, it's easily one of the best around in this genre. Can't wait to see more, keep going!

You know, waiting on updates again makes me hope that we'll see Bezzy make a return someday. I miss the little tease. 😀

Now that's just precious. I'm glad someone still remembers Bezzy 🙂 it was a lot of fun seeing people send letters and have her respond to them.
Things might be - different - when she comes back, though. But, she will be back.

Glad to see you're continuing work on this game AW, it's easily one of the best around in this genre. Can't wait to see more, keep going!

CHTVuCQ.gif

Ohhh! Ohhhhh! Love it when low counts come over here and say that they enjoyed my game. You're a new face to my thread, even if not new to the TT.
I'm hoping, HOPING, it will continue to be one of the best. Thank you for your continued support.

If all things go well, I should have this update out by end of night tonight, or tomorrow. And then I can finally go back full steam on v2.0!

The link to 1.9 doesn't work on the main page ;_;

Also I'm so hype you're back AW your game is the best one I've ever played hands down.

Now that's just precious. I'm glad someone still remembers Bezzy 🙂 it was a lot of fun seeing people send letters and have her respond to them.
Things might be - different - when she comes back, though. But, she will be back.

Hah, looking forward to it.

Hey, you should already know I remember her. We already discussed her a while back in PMs. lol

This is very true. We discussed many things!

The link to 1.9 doesn't work on the main page ;_;

Also I'm so hype you're back AW your game is the best one I've ever played hands down.

Well the best since ToG, especially since ToG was never finished.

NeWYJnd.png

You guys...

I'm so thankful for all of you who are fans of my game and your continued support of me. It truly means so much to me.

v1.95 is currently in testing with a friend. There's a little more I need to do, scene and battle wise. But it's in testing and I'm SO happy! I can't wait to release this and get back on v2.0!

As much as I understand numbers, v2.0 is going to be epic (by comparison) whereas v1.95 is going to further the story a bit and improve existing (and awesome) content, right. You must be hiding a lot from us. I can't wait. 😀

Last edited:
This is very true. We discussed many things!

NeWYJnd.png

You guys...

I'm so thankful for all of you who are fans of my game and your continued support of me. It truly means so much to me.

v1.95 is currently in testing with a friend. There's a little more I need to do, scene and battle wise. But it's in testing and I'm SO happy! I can't wait to release this and get back on v2.0!

That looks very promising! One question: what's the % of of the work you already did (for the 2.0 version)?

Sorry if I sound demanding, that's not the goal. I'm just curious ^^

Ah also what's will be the difference between 1.9 version and 1.95 version?

As much as I understand numbers, v2.0 is going to be epic (by comparison) whereas v1.95 is going to further the story a bit and improve existing (and awesome) content, right. You must be hiding a lot from us. I can't wait. 😀

2.0 is going to be epic, AND huge. It's kind of like getting v1.5 in size all over again, but with a lot more things to it. Minigames and mechanics. Oh I can't wait; my struggle will be a real one :lol
As someone asked me last night, I'm still looking to do at least 5 chapters to finalize the game (with .5's thrown in).

That looks very promising! One question: what's the % of of the work you already did (for the 2.0 version)?

Sorry if I sound demanding, that's not the goal. I'm just curious ^^

Ah also what's will be the difference between 1.9 version and 1.95 version?

For many months, if someone did find me online, they would ask what the % of the next chapter is completed. I'm going to say that I no longer am going to give the %; the last numbers used ranged from 60-70%.

The reason for not doing this anymore is that things change depending on new ideas, revisions, and redirections, and complete revamps. It's not just an ever growing bar, so it can't be accurate.
For example, there is an area in chapter 2 that could be usable right now - but with how the rest of the areas have become (and considering it has a potential partner in it), the design of it is now severely lacking. I had designed this while I was working on 1.5, you see. Now? I'm going to completely trash it all and redo it into something more magnificent.

As for the differences between 1.9 and 1.95:

• Several new fights are in store.
  • With the fights included, several new tickle scenes have been added throughout the game. At least half a dozen (yes, there is more).
  • New reward items to be found to help on your adventures.
  • Changes to the story - new cinematic events that will help flow more smoothly into 2.0, and tie into my next game.
  • Changes to original dialogue that assist with the above.
  • Minor balance tweaks to ingame monsters.
  • Bug fixes and spelling errors fixed a plenty.

This list may receive another addition before I release it. The beta is going well and I'm getting a lot of things patched up too. Who knew beta testing could be so enjoyable? I can't wait to start giving out 2.0 to those who asked to test 🙂

I wish I had a giant post like the first time I came in to welcome you back, AW, but it's late and I'm tired and fuck it. So good to have you back.

Sorry if there's an easy answer to this question, but is there a good link for the current version of the game? The one on the first post says that the file's been removed.

"And tie into my next game"

Can you be anymore amazing? The hype is real! xD haha!

Lol I don't see how that is amazing, at all. But if you think so, then I won't deter you.

TLI is still my first game, and it shows - despite knowing game design, I've done some things that were odd or over complicated scenarios. My biggest thing is a lack of custom content and a hindrance on creativity...That's why my next game will be full of custom things - characters and enemies being from MY imagination and not the internet's.

That looks freaking awesome! Will there be more feet scene like the ancestral butterfly one?

There may be one or two. Though, I feel like 2.0 will have more to offer since the scenes I've been struggling with in 1.95 have damn near drove me insane. With 2.0 I'll have way more fresh scenarios that I had preplanned for things like foot tickling goodness.

I wish I had a giant post like the first time I came in to welcome you back, AW, but it's late and I'm tired and fuck it. So good to have you back.

Sorry if there's an easy answer to this question, but is there a good link for the current version of the game? The one on the first post says that the file's been removed.

I'm holding off on posting any link right now. 1.95 is two scenes and a beta test away from being done, and I'd rather everyone have that.
I don't know how the lighting system is going to change things - it may require a restart to not glitch some things out? Either way, there are scenes you could miss if you started back later in the game.

TLI is still my first game, and it shows - despite knowing game design, I've done some things that were odd or over complicated scenarios. My biggest thing is a lack of custom content and a hindrance on creativity...That's why my next game will be full of custom things - characters and enemies being from MY imagination and not the internet's.
Sounds like fun. It'll be nice to see how your style has changed/improved over all this time.

And yeah, RPG Maker can be a great base to work with, but there are definitely some limits to what resources it has to offer. The import tool's a welcome option.

I'm holding off on posting any link right now. 1.95 is two scenes and a beta test away from being done, and I'd rather everyone have that.
I don't know how the lighting system is going to change things - it may require a restart to not glitch some things out? Either way, there are scenes you could miss if you started back later in the game.
Hah, I was planning on refreshing my memory with restarting anyhow. Take your time sir. Looking forward to seeing what's new.

>_< please hurry anime-senpai...i want to play your game so i can continue procrastinating on mine ,0,

Sounds like fun. It'll be nice to see how your style has changed/improved over all this time.

And yeah, RPG Maker can be a great base to work with, but there are definitely some limits to what resources it has to offer. The import tool's a welcome option.

Hah, I was planning on refreshing my memory with restarting anyhow. Take your time sir. Looking forward to seeing what's new.

How my style has changed/IMPROVED?
You ever seen that movie? Yknow, with the horrible monstrosity locked away? And then someone releases it - and things get - progressively - worse?
Kind of like that, I'd say :lol

My time is nearly up. It's about time I freaking released SOMETHING after all these months.

>_< please hurry anime-senpai...i want to play your game so i can continue procrastinating on mine ,0,

v1kiD8p.jpg

A laugh to start my day? Delightful..
Well, if it's for my little kohai, I'll hurry my ass up so she can procrastinate more lol.

I'm down to one scene left - and it's the annoying punishment scene that's been plaguing me for over a week now. I'll see how tonight goes, and hopefully I can have the final piece in my tester's hands. Which means - maybe - a weekend release. 😱

I'm getting tired of this site's frequent shutdowns. It's getting annoying.

Plus I won't know the progress of games like this.

AM-i-Right.jpg

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back