• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] The Laughing Isles

One more run through found a couple more fun glitches, which have been fixed. Version 1.95 shall be up on Saturday!

Are ya ready?

bEinNZQ.jpg

NyyyyyYYYYRRGGHHH -

3aHq5wZ.jpg

The hell you guys still doin here? IT'S UP! GO GO GO GO!

Word of warning - starting a new game would be highly recommended to avoid any glitches and conflicts.

Last edited:
Woohoo!!
Started playing the new version, didn't get that far yet, but still feels good to play your game again!

Well, since you didn't let me beta test, I won't hold back if I find anything 😉

--- Spoiler stuff ---
- I took the Cleric class.
- The frog battle seems a bit easy as Cleric. I mean... you can cast like 6 heals which heal you for a bit more than half hp. Poor frog stood no chance 😛 On the other hand the DoubleAtk isn't that great for Cleric, so maybe it's balanced after all.
- Loved the conversation of the old couple in the first house. Not 100% it's a Skyrim reference though 😀
- The slime seems to have a black bar over her head while walking. Maybe you can check the sprite if it's placed one pixel off.
- After letting the slime girl go after the first battle there's still a 'dead slime' lying around.
- If you want to leave the first village you greet the guardians with 'I am back'. What if someone never tried to leave the village and never talked to the guardians before...?
- While casting Heal as Cleric it seems the 'speed' is different than while fighting with your other spells. Sometimes the enemy strikes first (so before the heal) and sometimes second (after the heal). Not sure if intentional, makes using the ability a bit 'random' though (as you don't know if you'll be first or second, thus sometimes receiving another attack which can be lethal).
- Maybe connected to that, the first level up as Cleric doesn't give a +1 Atk. So I didn't manage to win the fight against the Alraune nor the second fight against the slime girl at level 2 with the Phial equipped. Unequipping it gave me back +3 Atk, which resulted in a victory in both fights. So... guess everything is fine, it just 'feels' strange that unequipping an item leads to more combat power. But, well, it's a secret item, so whatever 😛
- After the second slime girl fight the music stopped playing on the world map.
- At the lake, I think you can enter the first pad on the water before that researcher places a spell on you.
- Holy shit, these Pad Perchers have a triple attack that deals up to 55 damage? They killed me more than once at level 3 😵
- At level 4 it's a bit less stressy... but seriously, if these Pad Perchers use their triple attack two times in a row and they act first before my heal comes out, no way to survive xD Let's see what other players with different classes comment.
- In Lockstockd City there is this thief on the second pole... I am not sure if she is supposed to be there. At least it kinda sounds like the Figment has already talked with her or something? Might be just my imagination. A bit strange the Figment has no problem just diving into the tickle action without knowing if she is guilty or sth like that. It feels like there should be an interaction in which the thief is rude to the Figment.
The tickle scenes are well written though, so no complaints here xD

Last edited:
Haven't gotten as far as Delfgan, but I figured I'd add that they're is a walkable walk in that hidden cave. I'll post a picture of it when I get the chance.

So, enough for today 😀

- If you enter Lockstockd Tickles and enter the first house to the left you see a wall in the black. I know, it's cool to place several small houses on the same map, but watch the distances 😀
- I fought against Tula at level 5. The main problem was her charge attack, as it can make you lose your balance for several rounds. And as soon as Tula gets three attacks in a row without any healing inbetween she wins, which makes it an auto-loss if you don't recover in the first round.
Besides that it was a sustain battle, but I guess that's the nature of the Cleric class 😀 At the end I won due to all these +Hpmax items I found and throwing tons of potions at her.
After seeing what spells you get at level 6 I guess a bit more grinding would have been more efficient than battling her for ~45 mins, testing out different equipment and strategies xD
- Did you customize the squid girl's facesets? Didn't notice that before, looks good! 🙂
- When the general wakes you up in the middle of the night and you try to enter the second bed room the general talks about that the city is in danger. She already knew about the attack, as expected of the great general of Lockstockd Tickles!
- While fleeing from the succubus you get rescued by two guardians who want to buy time! When you go to the throne room but then you decide to go back to help these poor soles... they're gone! But in the middle of the corridor you can still hear their desperate voices...

I enjoyed the game a lot till now, even though it's mostly replaying the last version. But the new scenes I found were awesome 😀

And next time it's time for... GHOSTBUSTERS! *di didel di di* GHOSTBUSTERS *di didel di di*

So, I've started my replay of the game, and I have a bug report to do:

I'm on the tutorial, and the second one (Map exploration, fairy dust, etc) is broken. The old man doesn't show in the end of the path, therefore I can't do anything and the timer runs out.

I have entered the tutorial area before the tutorial started (Was exploring for fun/curiosity, didn't remember being able to do so before) and opened the chest there (The one with 1 shard). Not sure but that may have been the cause.

I guess I'll have to restart *sigh*

Getting an error

I downloaded the game about a month ago and it ran perfectly and I greatly enjoyed it. However, now when I load the game I get, "Unable to find VL Gothic font". I've looked at many forums for help but nothing seems to work. ANy ideas how to help it find the font again? I am so excited to try 1.95, but until I get this resolved, I can't. :cry

Found one very minor bug.

When trying to get to lose to the horn frog (secret battle in the very start of the game) I got the question "Do you want to skip the scene?". If you vote 'no', the game skips the scene. You have to vote 'yes' to get to see the scene rather than vice versa.

I downloaded the game about a month ago and it ran perfectly and I greatly enjoyed it. However, now when I load the game I get, "Unable to find VL Gothic font". I've looked at many forums for help but nothing seems to work. ANy ideas how to help it find the font again? I am so excited to try 1.95, but until I get this resolved, I can't. :cry

You mean this font?

I've tried downloading that font and putting it in the game folder. It doesn't work unfortunately. I've also tried to install it to windows but it doesn't recognize it as a real font. What I don't understand it that the game used to work just fine but somehow stopped.

Possibile bug report: I've tried buying both Bumpy Stick and Prodding Stick at the shop in Lockstockd Tickles. I was under the impression that those were weapons to equip in the weapon slot, but while I can see them in the inventory, I can't see them (or equip them) in the Equipment tab.

I've tried downloading that font and putting it in the game folder. It doesn't work unfortunately. I've also tried to install it to windows but it doesn't recognize it as a real font. What I don't understand it that the game used to work just fine but somehow stopped.

You have to put it in the fonts folder of your OS. I assume you're using a PC. Then it has to go to C:\Windows\Fonts

Haha! Already found first of the new scenes(Well I guess two if we count the additional character that appears in Lockstockd Tickles...)! But I won't say where... let's make others look around too XD

Also as someone mentioned before, options to skip scene at the battle with Frog girl are still reversed(I mentioned it as well some posts ago...)

Oh by the way now that I think... what will be the benefit of keeping figment's naughtiness low? Other than possibly happier ending I guess. I mean higher naughtiness quite obviously will give more scenes of figment tickling someone... will lower naughtiness have some kind of benefit in scenes as well?(For example instead of Figment doing the tickling... she will instead be tickled by someone, but not to the point of game over? Or perhaps some scene where someone worships figments feet and it tickles her slightly?)

Last edited:
You have to put it in the fonts folder of your OS. I assume you're using a PC. Then it has to go to C:\Windows\Fonts

I've tried that. Windows says its an invalid font, so it won't install it into the font directory. Its discouraging. I really do appreciate the tips none the less. Any other ideas?

Haha! Already found first of the new scenes(Well I guess two if we count the additional character that appears in Lockstockd Tickles...)! But I won't say where... let's make others look around too XD

First thing I noticed, there's a thief tied to a pole you can play with. I can't recall her being there. First now addition I noticed (aside from the Final Fantasy VIII boss theme of course). Nadya seems to be less innocent in this patch of the game. I like it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back