• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] The Laughing Isles

A solution to my problem

I found a way to fix my issue. I used a different computer. Works just fine. Thankfully.

Everyone's all, "YAY!!!! AW'S BACK AND HE FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!"

And I'm over here like, "This better have been worth the wait and starting over, or I'm getting out my Whoopin' Stick". :beatdeadhorse5:

Starting over later tonight....

So far I've only found one new scene, and I'm about to sleep in the Lockstockd guard barracks/castle thing. I'm pretty sure I missed a couple, unless they're all in the second "half"

So far I've only found one new scene, and I'm about to sleep in the Lockstockd guard barracks/castle thing. I'm pretty sure I missed a couple, unless they're all in the second "half"

That's my biggest concern replaying this. That i'll just miss everything.

There's at least two new scenes before you sleep in the castle that I know of.

Possibile bug report: I've tried buying both Bumpy Stick and Prodding Stick at the shop in Lockstockd Tickles. I was under the impression that those were weapons to equip in the weapon slot, but while I can see them in the inventory, I can't see them (or equip them) in the Equipment tab.

Rainax - You can only wield certain weapons depending on your class.

Has anyone moved the big boulder on the right side of the escape tunnel? Its at the top of some stairs that look like a temple area. It says I don't have the strength and I don't think I ever opened this in the old version either. Its before the mine cart ride. Also My game is freezing on the mine cart ride, not totally as I can still open the inventory menu screen thing, but I definitely stop moving on the track.

clGALtX.jpg

JUST LOOKIT ALL DEM BUGS AND GLITCHES

The weird thing is how many of them were not seen when me and my tester were going through everything, nor how any of these glitches popped up with PREVIOUS versions of the game.

I'm glad font problems have been fixed, although that's definitely on the player's side and not the game. But still...holy CRAP!

Woohoo!!
Started playing the new version, didn't get that far yet, but still feels good to play your game again!

So, enough for today 😀

Y'know, dal, my tester did a helluva job. You don't have to try and show him up - you already know you're going to be a tester for 2.0 :stickout
Seriously, amazing job with what you found.

Yes, the old couple is a nod to Skyrim ^^
Also, I made the frog boss easy for everyone. During testing, we found some classes couldn't beat her no matter what. So I'd rather give the reward if you found her...Despite how everyone knows about her now lol.
I'll look at the Cleric, as I won't admit all classes are perfectly balanced - but I do have to be careful not to overbuff a class. Still, you managed to find a way around your problems (albeit leveling up, which tends to be what RPG's have).
The special item gives the incredibly rare Double Attack. Instead of attacking once, you attack twice in one round. It's a cheat item because it's powerful (it also increases your magic attack by 15% and gives a small MP boost, so it's great for the magic users too). However, to balance this out, I did have to lower normal attack power so it didn't make everything broken. It isn't a cheat item like Deus's White Feather. It won't make a fight go from X rounds down to 1. Thus it's a semi-cheat/demi-god item.

I'll also take a look at the pad perches so they aren't LOL-F-U, but that is also the nature of RNG when picking attacks. Sometimes the enemies will use the strong ones a little too often.

Also, yes, I made the octogirl facesets. I also made her sprite *proud*
I'll check out the other bugs you've found and fix them up 🙂

So, I've started my replay of the game, and I have a bug report to do:

I'm on the tutorial, and the second one (Map exploration, fairy dust, etc) is broken. The old man doesn't show in the end of the path, therefore I can't do anything and the timer runs out.

I have entered the tutorial area before the tutorial started (Was exploring for fun/curiosity, didn't remember being able to do so before) and opened the chest there (The one with 1 shard). Not sure but that may have been the cause.

I guess I'll have to restart *sigh*

This is the oddest thing. I'll take a look, but really - opening the chest shouldn't do anything. It's mostly a time waster if you lose focus, meant to distract the player long enough to almost guarantee you'll lose.
Not sure how anyone else hasn't had this happen.

Haha! Already found first of the new scenes(Well I guess two if we count the additional character that appears in Lockstockd Tickles...)! But I won't say where... let's make others look around too XD

Also as someone mentioned before, options to skip scene at the battle with Frog girl are still reversed(I mentioned it as well some posts ago...)

Oh by the way now that I think... what will be the benefit of keeping figment's naughtiness low? Other than possibly happier ending I guess. I mean higher naughtiness quite obviously will give more scenes of figment tickling someone... will lower naughtiness have some kind of benefit in scenes as well?(For example instead of Figment doing the tickling... she will instead be tickled by someone, but not to the point of game over? Or perhaps some scene where someone worships figments feet and it tickles her slightly?)

Ahhh now I see what happened with the frog. Okay, I'll fix her up.

As for the naughtiness levels -

Naughtiness will play a factor in the future for certain scenes. As you mentioned, if you're more evil, you might experience a really cruel scene rather than a more loving scene.
However, that's not the biggest thing with having a low Naughtiness score is. Naughtiness increases the more MG's you kill without mercy (and without cause); if you have a low Naughtiness, then you've spared more.
Sparing MG's rewards items, armor, weapons, etc. as you know. Thing is, the choice you make whether to kill or to spare an MG will lead to changes in the future. It's like the ball and the dog... Ignoring the ball or keeping it prevents the dog from helping you. But...holding onto it can also change things later on. Killing an MG or sparing also holds dire consequences. Fights, challenges, scenes, scenarios, quest chains, all can change based on how you deal with an MG.
So - low Naughtiness means you've spared more, gotten more rewards (at the cost of tickle scenes), and changed the future.
However, in order to unlock the option for the Dark path, Nadya (or whoever you've named her) will have to have a certain level of Naughtiness.
And - the Dark path is also needed for certain...relationships...

The choice...is your's.

Everyone's all, "YAY!!!! AW'S BACK AND HE FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!"

And I'm over here like, "This better have been worth the wait and starting over, or I'm getting out my Whoopin' Stick". :beatdeadhorse5:

Starting over later tonight....

All this has done is make me never want to do certain encounters again because doing them that way can make me run out of ideas. :lol

Will it be worth the wait? Not as much as v2.0 will.

There's at least two new scenes before you sleep in the castle that I know of.

Yes. 3 (technically 5 if you're splitting the thief's playtime scenes).

Has anyone moved the big boulder on the right side of the escape tunnel? Its at the top of some stairs that look like a temple area. It says I don't have the strength and I don't think I ever opened this in the old version either. Its before the mine cart ride. Also My game is freezing on the mine cart ride, not totally as I can still open the inventory menu screen thing, but I definitely stop moving on the track.

You need da big moosels for big rock!
Moosels mean big and stronk!

I'm surprised this bug resurfaced, as I fixed it during testing. What my tester said was if he was pushing the directions before the arrows came up (or maybe it was he wrong direction), it bugged it out. Still trying to figure it out. Until then, hold down the direction when the arrow designates it, then let go after you pass it.

Last edited:
-- Spoilerino --

- [Cleric related] During the battle with the spider girl I noticed you can stack your 'Resist Tickles'. Or at least I think so. So basically you cast it once at the beginning of the battle, wait 4 rounds until it nearly runs out, then you recast it to refresh the duration and probably gain double the resistances? Not sure about that, will test it in further battles, but at least after using it three times the spider's attacks were pretty pathetic.
So might be something to balance if that's too powerful. On the other hand if it runs out once all boni are lost. Or if your defense gets lowered once by an enemy (which makes it even more look like a bug and not mathematical correctness x3). The feeling during battles is great though, you're like 'I am a Cleric, I get more tanky the longer the battle continues and I'll outheal your damage, ho ho ho'. It's a bit of a Holy Paladin feeling back in World of Warcraft.
- I think something is a bit strange with the two ghost sisters depending from which side you talk to them. Maybe recheck the movements during their after-battle-scenes.
- I am still amused by the graveyard soul woman, who says 'But it is not my job to punish mortal souls'. AFTER tickling the Figment half to death as punishment cause she doubted her power xD
- Oooh, dubstep boss music against the Necromancess? Not sure where you got that music from, but sounds neat 🙂
- Hmm... more of a balance thing I suppose, but as player I was a bit surprised to get this Guardian Staff, a powerful weapon wielded by the Guardian of the Dead who could put me into helpless laughter in the blink of an eye... just to notice this weapon seems weaker than my currently equipped weapon, a 'Feather Wand'. I forgot how I got that one though 😛 On the other hand it makes the whole scene even funnier, I mean, the Guardien of the Dead gives you this great weapon saying 'Don't worry, just by giving you this weapon I won't lose any power', and you're like '...yeh. I see why. Cause this weapon is crappy -_-'. Or, when you look at the description, it kinda implies that weapon COULD be damn mighty, if you just knew how to use it. So, probably everything is fine with it 😀
I just figured developers like to hear these kind of player thoughts, as they can't look over their shoulders during the play through.
- Another thing I re-noticed, as it happened to me last time and this time I played through your game: In the Oni cave I always walk south first, obviously passing through the whole dungeon, finding only 'weird scratches' on the walls. Then, when I finally get to the note that tells me there is supposed to be a code word, I have to go through the dungeon again, suddenly able to read all these scratches. It might be more consistent and maybe a bit more comfortable for the player if you can read the code word parts from the beginning, but you don't know what to do with them until you read the note that tells you you'll need them to open the stairs. That would also avoid the Figment being like 'Hmm... these stairs won't open. Maybe I have to shout the code word?'. But that's more a 'quality of life' change, nothing important.

- BESIDES all that I really liked the new version! The new scenes were really well written (but obviously I am not sure if I found all... yet), and I feel like the world you created got again richer and more detailed. Conversations like the one of the old couple gives the characters more depth, or how monsters talk more often about their time before becoming monsters, or the guards trying to help their captain so at least not all guards seem like useless ticklish tin cans xD
Also the new beach scene fits perfectly into the setting, as, well, that's how this world is. Not only villages/cities get attacked by monsters, obviously if lakes/beaches aren't protected by ticklish tin cans they might be targeted by monsters, too.

So, great work, and I can't wait for the new version 😀 But don't burn out. Creating a big game takes quite some time, and better do many small steps instead of two big ones and then you stumble and then you fall in a hole and then there are tentacles and you better add a ladder with a customized sprite and and and... x)

(...)
So - low Naughtiness means you've spared more, gotten more rewards (at the cost of tickle scenes), and changed the future.
However, in order to unlock the option for the Dark path, Nadya (or whoever you've named her) will have to have a certain level of Naughtiness.

The choice...is your's.

Translation to me. One evil playthrough and one good playthrough. 😉

Rainax - You can only wield certain weapons depending on your class.

So it was intended for the warrior not to be able to use those?

I ask because the shop interface doesn't seem to treat the sticks any differently from the feathers; you can buy them normally, but then the items do not appear in your equipment menu, giving the appearance of a bug.

By the way... I've yet to finish playing this release, but I really, really missed this game. Even the older content I already knew feels very enjoyable now that I'm replaying trough it, and I've already found several new scenes that I know I won't forget anytime soon. Damn AW, you're good.
Still, I want to finish before writing down my thoughts...

Just wanted to say he isn't the only one to occasionally have the running tutorial at the start of the game bug out. I found that if I did too much exploration in the small town, if I opened chests, not just the one in the forest but the ones in the houses as well, then that part of the tutorial could potentially glitch out. If, however, I waited on that exploration (Save the frog of course, as that's the only time to do it) until after the three tutorials were completed then everything went smooth as silk. I believe I recall, while searching through the thread, other people occasionally did find this issue as well, but they also resolved it themselves as it wasn't a constant bug.

I have a similar problem when trying to go up to "the cart room" after beating the spider. The game just becomes black and the only thing i can do is hit X to go to the menu. Kind of stuck at the moment :/

On another note: Thank's ALOT for this game AW it's truly amazing!

Alright peeps! First patch is up! It should fix a lot of things for everybody! Goodness me, goodness me. I could still see my mistakes from long ago when I started. *shakes head*

Go and download it nao! Will be updating the first post shortly.

-- Spoilerino --

- [Cleric related] During the battle with the spider girl I noticed you can stack your 'Resist Tickles'. Or at least I think so. So basically you cast it once at the beginning of the battle, wait 4 rounds until it nearly runs out, then you recast it to refresh the duration and probably gain double the resistances? Not sure about that, will test it in further battles, but at least after using it three times the spider's attacks were pretty pathetic.
So might be something to balance if that's too powerful. On the other hand if it runs out once all boni are lost. Or if your defense gets lowered once by an enemy (which makes it even more look like a bug and not mathematical correctness x3). The feeling during battles is great though, you're like 'I am a Cleric, I get more tanky the longer the battle continues and I'll outheal your damage, ho ho ho'. It's a bit of a Holy Paladin feeling back in World of Warcraft.
- I think something is a bit strange with the two ghost sisters depending from which side you talk to them. Maybe recheck the movements during their after-battle-scenes.
- I am still amused by the graveyard soul woman, who says 'But it is not my job to punish mortal souls'. AFTER tickling the Figment half to death as punishment cause she doubted her power xD
- Oooh, dubstep boss music against the Necromancess? Not sure where you got that music from, but sounds neat 🙂
- Hmm... more of a balance thing I suppose, but as player I was a bit surprised to get this Guardian Staff, a powerful weapon wielded by the Guardian of the Dead who could put me into helpless laughter in the blink of an eye... just to notice this weapon seems weaker than my currently equipped weapon, a 'Feather Wand'. I forgot how I got that one though 😛 On the other hand it makes the whole scene even funnier, I mean, the Guardien of the Dead gives you this great weapon saying 'Don't worry, just by giving you this weapon I won't lose any power', and you're like '...yeh. I see why. Cause this weapon is crappy -_-'. Or, when you look at the description, it kinda implies that weapon COULD be damn mighty, if you just knew how to use it. So, probably everything is fine with it 😀
I just figured developers like to hear these kind of player thoughts, as they can't look over their shoulders during the play through.
- Another thing I re-noticed, as it happened to me last time and this time I played through your game: In the Oni cave I always walk south first, obviously passing through the whole dungeon, finding only 'weird scratches' on the walls. Then, when I finally get to the note that tells me there is supposed to be a code word, I have to go through the dungeon again, suddenly able to read all these scratches. It might be more consistent and maybe a bit more comfortable for the player if you can read the code word parts from the beginning, but you don't know what to do with them until you read the note that tells you you'll need them to open the stairs. That would also avoid the Figment being like 'Hmm... these stairs won't open. Maybe I have to shout the code word?'. But that's more a 'quality of life' change, nothing important.

- BESIDES all that I really liked the new version! The new scenes were really well written (but obviously I am not sure if I found all... yet), and I feel like the world you created got again richer and more detailed. Conversations like the one of the old couple gives the characters more depth, or how monsters talk more often about their time before becoming monsters, or the guards trying to help their captain so at least not all guards seem like useless ticklish tin cans xD
Also the new beach scene fits perfectly into the setting, as, well, that's how this world is. Not only villages/cities get attacked by monsters, obviously if lakes/beaches aren't protected by ticklish tin cans they might be targeted by monsters, too.

So, great work, and I can't wait for the new version 😀 But don't burn out. Creating a big game takes quite some time, and better do many small steps instead of two big ones and then you stumble and then you fall in a hole and then there are tentacles and you better add a ladder with a customized sprite and and and... x)

I'll take another look at the Cleric, but I think helping them a little early is better than smacking them upside the head :stickout

Arg, I missed the ghosts when I did this so I'll double check. Did they break?

Mannnn I'm so glad you like my characters, even side ones :lol It makes me feel so good to see people amused by my game. In more than just the fetish aspect, even!
I'm glad you like the music! It felt so perfect for her fight for some reason. I can just see it animated now. I'm kind of curious how everyone feels about the subboss themes that play during quest/minibosses. Is it annoying? Overused? Let me know.

Also...you might wanna hold onto that staff of her's. Just saying...the description may be more than just fluff!

Ahhhhh hearing that someone found the world richer...Ahh that does my heart good! I'm so glad you loved all the changes! I wanted the story to feel more complete, and I wanted some things to feel right (I remember players pointing out how weird some places felt because "THERE'S A WAR!...but hey, let's relax and have fun")

I might do a sneak-peak on 2.0 for you guys, or an early access if you will. But...well...I'm not feeling burnt out right now. Feeling kind of pumped thanks to all the players and other game makers. Shaking a lot of the dust and rust off really helps too!

I appreciate the feedback, dalfgan, and your continued interest (and enthusiasm) for my game 😀

So it was intended for the warrior not to be able to use those?

I ask because the shop interface doesn't seem to treat the sticks any differently from the feathers; you can buy them normally, but then the items do not appear in your equipment menu, giving the appearance of a bug.

By the way... I've yet to finish playing this release, but I really, really missed this game. Even the older content I already knew feels very enjoyable now that I'm replaying trough it, and I've already found several new scenes that I know I won't forget anytime soon. Damn AW, you're good.
Still, I want to finish before writing down my thoughts...

I'll take a look at the shop and see what's up. It might be a good idea to look at the stats, too, when buying things. Physical weapons vs Magic will definitely start to divide once you get into the next chapter.

You're probably thinking of a Master-of-arms Warrior. The Warrior can use a lot of weapons, but the staves are more for caster classes (unless you feel the Magic Attack being the primary stat will help a physical melee fighter like that, then more power to you haha). Warriors also can equip all armors and shields (which you'll see more in 2.0 when you can start building your character based on items).
Its base design is also the key Tank of the game. Paladins might have healing and high defense, but they're slow and cumbersome. They might have aggro management, but they won't be able to match a Warrior Figment.
Warriors are the best at generating aggro and protecting others, a bit of every kind of skill for any encounter (magic aside), and are overall more a Jack-of-all-trades, Master-of-none.

Of course, that's just the base. You could go (bringing up WoW here) as an Arms Warrior with your equipment and become an offtank that deals higher physical damage, or you could go Protection Warrior and become the true king of soak. These are just two examples of builds you could do, and what I am encouraging players to do in 2.0 and beyond. That will also help give them more options for party members instead of "Well, I am a tank...I need damage dealers/healers then, or else I'm screwed. So I can't take this MG with me"
I am bracing myself for broken combinations because of this :lol

Anyway, I'm really glad that you're having a good time with the game, Rainax! I'm also happy to hear you've loved some of the new scenes you've discovered! I look forward to your full thoughts once you're all done!

Just wanted to say he isn't the only one to occasionally have the running tutorial at the start of the game bug out. I found that if I did too much exploration in the small town, if I opened chests, not just the one in the forest but the ones in the houses as well, then that part of the tutorial could potentially glitch out. If, however, I waited on that exploration (Save the frog of course, as that's the only time to do it) until after the three tutorials were completed then everything went smooth as silk. I believe I recall, while searching through the thread, other people occasionally did find this issue as well, but they also resolved it themselves as it wasn't a constant bug.

I do believe I found the culprit of these bugouts! Should be all fixed now - and no, it wasn't the chests haha.

I have a similar problem when trying to go up to "the cart room" after beating the spider. The game just becomes black and the only thing i can do is hit X to go to the menu. Kind of stuck at the moment :/

On another note: Thank's ALOT for this game AW it's truly amazing!

Found this and hopefully fixed it! May your adventures continue!

And thank you for playing, and enjoying, my game! I hope I can continue to make content that you want to play :thumbsup

I haven't played the patch that just went live, and I might be misremembering, but are my tickle attacks supposed to become targeted attacks? I think I recall that before, and I also think I remember a message stating that I learned it, but I'm playing as a mage who just left town now, and my normal tickle attack is still the generic one, which can't hit or does 0 damage. I'm not sure if it was intended to be quite that defenseless without mana, or if I should have the targeted attacks...or am I misremembering completely?

Edit - Forgot to mention, I've really enjoyed your game thus far, it really showed potential when you first introduced it, and has only gone upwards from there. Thank you for sharing it with us, AW!

This post contains spoilers. You have been warned.

I've just finished playing version 1.95. Well, technically I'm not sure that I've seen all there was to see... in fact I'm quite convinced I haven't. Only time will tell.

I never really lost the hope to see this game continued. I remember speaking highly of it, and for good reason; this project so far has managed to pack good writing, an ambitious plot and some very nice comedy all together... it's not something you see often in a fetish-oriented game.
I liked all the new content that I could find, but a special mention must go to the secret beach scene; I found it both very well written and delightfully erotic... if a bit difficult to figure out anatomically :stickout

The balance in this new release is fine as well, as far as I could see; with my warrior Nadya I found all the boss battles appropriately challenging and I didn't experience anything truly frustrating. I suppose the worst part was the initial exploration of the mining caves, where I had to grind a couple of levels to keep up with some of the more heavy-hitting mobs (eventually I decided to reach level 10 before the necromancess battle, just to have some peace of mind when fighting random encounters), but I can't bring myself to ask for the nerf-hammer on anything, really. Also, kudos for the placement of the ghost girls subplot, which filled up an otherwise relatively empty phase.

I am really eager to play the next chapter; the plot is finally going to unfold a bit... I have sooo many questions, many of which I can't ask since they are likely to be plot points in the future. Sadly, I'll have to restrain myself, though at the very least, I'd love to ask if you have any background info to share on the Guardian of the Dead. Also, I'm curious about one thing: the centaur raid on Lockstockd Tickles initially seemed to happen due of the centaurs being in heat... so really, a natural occurrence. It laters turns out that an emissary of a dark power was leading it, which leads me to wonder, was it the succubus that managed somehow to "arouse" the entire herd of centaur girls? Because if that's the case, that sounds like a really impressive feat of... magic. Yeah, surely it was magic.

Finally, I wonder if it would be productive to share some toughts I've had over the Carnival, but maybe I'll do that later in a message. This post is already quite long.

GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS

Does wearing the secret beach costume unlocks any particular scene or content worthy of mention? I found one instance so far - the hilarious dialogue with the two village guards. Could you confirm if there's anything else?

There is a strange engraved slab of rock, in the area next to the one in which you arrive after the minecart ride. Any way to use it/open it in the current release?

I know I'm not the first to ask, but... what to do with the damn boulder that blocks the big, temple-like stairs in the caves? My Nadya is no Tula, she can't smash it just because it's in her way. And I am aware of no way to involve the aforementioned Oni in this endeavour.

BUG REPORT

Not sure if it's a bug or something that was intended, but if I drink a bottle of alcohol (one of those dropped by the oni underlings) I instantly get the fallen-out-of-the-minecart game over scene. Was that a clever metaphore to allude to how strong the beverage is, or is it a bug?

I think there's a ghostly entity called N[1] that has secretly joined my party; despite being invisible and undetectable almost all the time, occasionally she decides to participate in some scenes. I managed to catch her twice in the act, as you can see in the screens attached.

Attachments

• x AnimeWatcher.png
    x AnimeWatcher.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
"Found this and hopefully fixed it! May your adventures continue!"

The room did get the proper lighting, unfortunately it has made my completely character invinsible. I can still move but it's hard to track where you are.. ^^

GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS

There is a strange engraved slab of rock, in the area next to the one in which you arrive after the minecart ride. Any way to use it/open it in the current release?

I know I'm not the first to ask, but... what to do with the damn boulder that blocks the big, temple-like stairs in the caves? My Nadya is no Tula, she can't smash it just because it's in her way. And I am aware of no way to involve the aforementioned Oni in this endeavour.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

The only way I can figure to move the boulder is perhaps it is a Str check so meeting a certain number, or maybe using an Item before hand that has a buff effect or something. I thought maybe the Guardian staff would do something for the Runes on the door area or what not, but It did nothing. So apart from the boulder, the other Rune door in the caves, and this apparent 3rd new scene before you sleep, I've finished the current version. I have no idea where this new scene before staying at the castle is. I am assuming everyone has seen the new thief you can tickle in the middle of town, as thats obvious. Then the other being a more secluded.....sandy....area, but those are you only two new ones I saw? Unless I am forgetting something. I am so loving the new music, scenes and general awesomeness of this game! :lol

Naughtiness will play a factor in the future for certain scenes. As you mentioned, if you're more evil, you might experience a really cruel scene rather than a more loving scene.
However, that's not the biggest thing with having a low Naughtiness score is. Naughtiness increases the more MG's you kill without mercy (and without cause); if you have a low Naughtiness, then you've spared more.
Sparing MG's rewards items, armor, weapons, etc. as you know. Thing is, the choice you make whether to kill or to spare an MG will lead to changes in the future. It's like the ball and the dog... Ignoring the ball or keeping it prevents the dog from helping you. But...holding onto it can also change things later on. Killing an MG or sparing also holds dire consequences. Fights, challenges, scenes, scenarios, quest chains, all can change based on how you deal with an MG.

The choice...is your's.

Sounds really cool! Seems like I will have to make second character, one who will be a total tickle maniac who won't spare anyone XD

By the way, I have a little idea for a secret scene(All I can say is that it involves the swimsuit, because it is slightly disappointing that most NPC either ignore it or are just like "Oh, that's odd/sexy! But let's continue conversation normally."...)

But I have to know first, are you open to ideas from players like that? Or not because then it would turn into wish festival with 100 people asking you to include their scenes? XD

Been having fun playing through this. (really glad to see you working on it again.)
But cart thing is SUPER glitchy. Spent about an hour trying to figure out exactly what's going on.
Goes off rails (but doesn't actually fall, can keep making turns until a certain point).
Eventually gets to a point where it looks like the rails are broken, but it tells you to turn down onto them, and then you fall into the pit.

Can't get past it.

Am I missing something?

Or, is it just broken beyond being just glitchy?

(I verified my email just to post this. So uh. Thanks for axing 10+ years of lurking. Rude.)

OMG GUYZ! Y YOU STILL FIND BUGS?

Haha, for those who haven't downloaded the update - you're in luck! I just uploaded ANOTHER mini patch. v1.95c. If you're having problems with the mining cart, try redownloading the game. If you're invisible, redownload the game. If you really like downloading things, redownload the game. :lol

I've just finished playing version 1.95. Well, technically I'm not sure that I've seen all there was to see... in fact I'm quite convinced I haven't. Only time will tell.

I never really lost the hope to see this game continued. I remember speaking highly of it, and for good reason; this project so far has managed to pack good writing, an ambitious plot and some very nice comedy all together... it's not something you see often in a fetish-oriented game.
I liked all the new content that I could find, but a special mention must go to the secret beach scene; I found it both very well written and delightfully erotic... if a bit difficult to figure out anatomically :stickout

The balance in this new release is fine as well, as far as I could see; with my warrior Nadya I found all the boss battles appropriately challenging and I didn't experience anything truly frustrating. I suppose the worst part was the initial exploration of the mining caves, where I had to grind a couple of levels to keep up with some of the more heavy-hitting mobs (eventually I decided to reach level 10 before the necromancess battle, just to have some peace of mind when fighting random encounters), but I can't bring myself to ask for the nerf-hammer on anything, really. Also, kudos for the placement of the ghost girls subplot, which filled up an otherwise relatively empty phase.

I am really eager to play the next chapter; the plot is finally going to unfold a bit... I have sooo many questions, many of which I can't ask since they are likely to be plot points in the future. Sadly, I'll have to restrain myself, though at the very least, I'd love to ask if you have any background info to share on the Guardian of the Dead. Also, I'm curious about one thing: the centaur raid on Lockstockd Tickles initially seemed to happen due of the centaurs being in heat... so really, a natural occurrence. It laters turns out that an emissary of a dark power was leading it, which leads me to wonder, was it the succubus that managed somehow to "arouse" the entire herd of centaur girls? Because if that's the case, that sounds like a really impressive feat of... magic. Yeah, surely it was magic.

Finally, I wonder if it would be productive to share some toughts I've had over the Carnival, but maybe I'll do that later in a message. This post is already quite long.

GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS

Does wearing the secret beach costume unlocks any particular scene or content worthy of mention? I found one instance so far - the hilarious dialogue with the two village guards. Could you confirm if there's anything else?

BUG REPORT

Not sure if it's a bug or something that was intended, but if I drink a bottle of alcohol (one of those dropped by the oni underlings) I instantly get the fallen-out-of-the-minecart game over scene. Was that a clever metaphore to allude to how strong the beverage is, or is it a bug?

I think there's a ghostly entity called N[1] that has secretly joined my party; despite being invisible and undetectable almost all the time, occasionally she decides to participate in some scenes. I managed to catch her twice in the act, as you can see in the screens attached.

It took me making a post, years later, for many people to realize there was still another scene involving the zombie girl that they hadn't seen. Yes, years later, people still hadn't uncovered all scenes. Makes me feel proud to say "you probably haven't seen it all!"

People like you, continuing to hope, are part of the reason I'm back ^^ I'm very thankful to you all who enjoyed my game so much and kept it in a special place in your hearts. I want to continue to develop the game, and future games, so that they continue to be memorable experiences.

I'm glad you like the ghosts. They're probably among the scenes you haven't seen I'll bet...since that encounter is a combination encounter. Mmm I bet people don't know that. But they alone delayed 1.95 for MONTHS as I tried to figure things out.

You can always ask questions in private if you so desire. Other players have done the same because they're, shockingly, into the story as much as the tickle scenes. 🙂 Seriously...that just makes my night when I see that. Ahhh. I hope I can continue to produce a good story filled with memorable characters.
To (partially) answer the questions you did ask - the Guardian will be seen again if you encountered her. She is a very strange character, especially for someone who appears to clearly be a monster girl, as she didn't assault the Figment outright or try and tickle her (to death). To her, it seems balance is what she cares more about... The restless dead disturbed her enough to come and see what was going on. If you want to know more, you'll have to wait and find her again. It might be good to also still have the staff she gave.

As to your centaur raid question, with the "emissary", you might be more on point than you think. Of course, we've seen that monster girls can get quite lustful in their approach to men or women. But perhaps she did do something to stir up the herd.

You can also send some thoughts if you wanted. I've already got several bits of the carnival solidified and made in 2.0 (the bulk of them, anyway), but it never hurts to hear a player's suggestions. 🙂

"Found this and hopefully fixed it! May your adventures continue!"

The room did get the proper lighting, unfortunately it has made my completely character invinsible. I can still move but it's hard to track where you are.. ^^

Aaaand now I REALLY have fixed it. Honest and truly! Go and download 1.95c!

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

The only way I can figure to move the boulder is perhaps it is a Str check so meeting a certain number, or maybe using an Item before hand that has a buff effect or something. I thought maybe the Guardian staff would do something for the Runes on the door area or what not, but It did nothing. So apart from the boulder, the other Rune door in the caves, and this apparent 3rd new scene before you sleep, I've finished the current version. I have no idea where this new scene before staying at the castle is. I am assuming everyone has seen the new thief you can tickle in the middle of town, as thats obvious. Then the other being a more secluded.....sandy....area, but those are you only two new ones I saw? Unless I am forgetting something. I am so loving the new music, scenes and general awesomeness of this game! :lol

The answer to these 'riddles', and more, await you in the next chapter! 😀
Both will require choices to be made in order to unlock their purpose.

But really, I think everyone who believes they finished probably is missing a minimum of 3 scenes. However, one of the new scenes is missable if you decided to be a...good minion...

Sounds really cool! Seems like I will have to make second character, one who will be a total tickle maniac who won't spare anyone XD

By the way, I have a little idea for a secret scene(All I can say is that it involves the swimsuit, because it is slightly disappointing that most NPC either ignore it or are just like "Oh, that's odd/sexy! But let's continue conversation normally."...)

But I have to know first, are you open to ideas from players like that? Or not because then it would turn into wish festival with 100 people asking you to include their scenes? XD

You'll be in for quite a few surprises if you go down this route. Some quest chains will break with your choice, others will change and evolve.

Youuuu have been warned!
YAU7RP3.png

I am somewhat open to ideas, these days. Originally I was open to all - nowwww not so much, especially with how large a scale a project I have.
Just send me a PM if you so desire, unless you're okay with talking in the open! But as I tell everyone, do not be disappointed if I don't use your idea, even if it's great.
I DO still want the tickle scenes to be a bit sporadic instead of machine gunning into you. That's what makes them enjoyable rather than like pigging out on a bag of chips and getting bored easily (you eventually start to skip scenes because you've already gotten off, you don't need to continue, and it just becomes a mishmash)

Been having fun playing through this. (really glad to see you working on it again.)
But cart thing is SUPER glitchy. Spent about an hour trying to figure out exactly what's going on.
Goes off rails (but doesn't actually fall, can keep making turns until a certain point).
Eventually gets to a point where it looks like the rails are broken, but it tells you to turn down onto them, and then you fall into the pit.

Can't get past it.

Am I missing something?

Or, is it just broken beyond being just glitchy?

(I verified my email just to post this. So uh. Thanks for axing 10+ years of lurking. Rude.)

I should - HOPEFULLY - have this fixed with the latest update. Go and download it and move your saves to the updated version 😀 Sorry about the glitchiness. All major theme parks have glitchiness.
(Believe me, the damn cart has been a pain in my ass for a while now, but it only exploded when I decided to give it a game over scene).

Also, it is always wonderful to meet a new lurker coming out to say hello! :lol A pleasure to meet you. Sorry you had to leave the shadows, but now that you're out and about feel free to chat! There haven't been any more problems aside from that, has there?

Last edited:
(you eventually start to skip scenes because you've already gotten off, you don't need to continue, and it just becomes a mishmash)

Contrary opinion, here. I occasionally fire up an old game with the intent of (re-)watching a specific scene.

If offs have already been gotten, it's time to take a break from the game and go do something else.

Main thing I skip is non-tk-scene dialogue I've already seen.

You'll be in for quite a few surprises if you go down this route. Some quest chains will break with your choice, others will change and evolve.

Youuuu have been warned!
YAU7RP3.png

I am somewhat open to ideas, these days. Originally I was open to all - nowwww not so much, especially with how large a scale a project I have.
Just send me a PM if you so desire, unless you're okay with talking in the open! But as I tell everyone, do not be disappointed if I don't use your idea, even if it's great.
I DO still want the tickle scenes to be a bit sporadic instead of machine gunning into you. That's what makes them enjoyable rather than like pigging out on a bag of chips and getting bored easily (you eventually start to skip scenes because you've already gotten off, you don't need to continue, and it just becomes a mishmash)

Well then already sent you the PM with the idea!
Also, I understand not wanting to constantly bombard us with tickle scenes one after another, but including secret scenes accessible only thanks to careful exploring is always good!

Which also gives me a mini idea... how about giving alcohol bottle a unique scene, rather than just the minecart falling one? For example Figment if drank before certain point could have a game over ending up in Lockstockd Tickles inaccessible otherwise torture room, because she did something really blasphemous while drunk(Don't worry, idea for secret scene is more detailed than this one, this is just a quickie idea I had while replying XD)!

Also you said that most people are missing at least 3 scenes? Well I don't think I am missing any at that point... but just to make sure I will make a spoilerous list of what I found so far(With one possible bug):

1.Hidden beach attacked by monster girls.(I don't count it as swimsuit wearing related, because scene doesn't even feature Figment... it's still awesome though!
2. New tied up thief girl in Lockstockd Tickles
3. Ghost sisters in the escape cave, with lots of variations... Little sister alone, big sister alone, both, and angry older sister... If there's angry younger sister one, it is bugged because when I kill older sister, and come back to the younger, she appears to do Undertale reference "Dirty sister killer" XD, and then I am stuck in eternal blackness(But still can walk, or open inventory, it's just that I can't see anything)
4.Brief one with Grave Guardian tickling figment for underestimating her

Those would be all I guess! Also is it just my imagination or there will be some kind of character approval score? Now that I think after you drink the instant heal wine in the cave before fighting "mysterious figure"(To avoid spoilers), it says something along the lines of "Mysterious figure thinks you are more attractive now"... it doesn't seem to change the scene if I lose or win, so I presume it must become somehow relevant later!

Last edited:
I'm glad you're continuing with this game Anime, it's been AGES since I last played it and judging by the positive comments it's only gotten better.

I'll put my own thoughts about the game once I give it a thorough play-through but for now I'll congratulate you for making more stuff for us to enjoy! Cheers!

giphy.gif

Sounds like I might have missed some things if there's yet another thief scene out there that most people haven't found, but I'll post current thoughts on my playthrough anyhow.

Spoilers, etc.

-I'm still sticking with Warrior this time around. The multi-target move is my bread and butter.
-Not sure if I've found many major changes to the main story yet, outside of the commander’s bodyguards stepping up for their hero moment. I could be forgetting some specifics of the dialogue from the first release though.
-The new thief’s interaction in town is probably my favorite addition. I liked the tone of it, and details like choice variation and the little descriptions of her clothing/appearance really do add to the scene for me. Makes it stand out.
-Some of the random enemy encounters in the caves are still a bit of a pet peeve for me. I know it's sacrilege, considering how random enemies while exploring are a staple of classic turn-based RPGs, but I always felt that exploring the nooks and crannies of a maze or searching for the pieces of a puzzle was enough to deal with without having to run away from monsters every five to seven steps.
-Going for the pacifist run on my main playthrough in hopes of aiming for the good ending and cutting off less quest-lines. Have some mixed feelings about the morality system when several of the “evil” options seem a tad more sensible than blindly trusting characters like the zombie thief though. And does skipping the fight altogether with the rope avoid negative morality points as well? I wasn’t sure where it registered in her potential quest-line.
-There’s a wall marker and a boulder in the cave that I’ve yet to find a way to pass. I’m 90% sure that they’ll require the recruitment of characters like Tula.
-Never fully appreciated the setup of the mine-cart QTE until I started playing around with RPG Maker myself. Good coding sir.
-Is Nadya changing her outfit after the mine-cart section a feature? I remembered it happening during the old versions, but had assumed it was a glitch.
-The new boss music's fun.

All-in-all, nice update to get back into the rhythm of things. Still looking forward to what you have planned for the next chapter. Nice seeing news on this project again.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back