• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Waterbabes - New Fox Sisters Tickling Comic.

Anytime you're ready to go, Kitch, we will be too! Can't wait to see my lovely Lucy and her two scrumptious sisters once again!

Your patience is about to be rewarded, LBH.

I have a slight bias for Nina at the moment, and wanted to continue drawing the titian haired, pert vixen in a quick one-off short(it only exists in pencils) pitting her against one of your creations (no prizes for guessing who). It may have been a film featuring a vulpine redhead with nice boobs (I'm embarrassed to say it was G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra) that fired up this need to explore Nina's ticklish areas with some detail, and I think that it's fair, given the little side project featuring her two half-siblings in the clutches of the McFeelys, more of which should follow the current project. I think Nina can look devastatingly hot with her blue contour suit, green eyes and red locks. She was the original Fox sister and starred in a solo adventure drawn when I was about 16; a take on The Incredible Shrinking Woman which allowed for a panopoly of encounters with increasingly bizarre antagonists (but encompassing a range of fiendish tickling approaches), and featuring as the inventor of a shrinking machine, a certain Dr Featherfinger. It was very bizarre, even for my standards. I hope to use some of those scenarios in the Pleasure island story, fourth in the chronology and half-written. These other Foxverse projects also have a habit of taking my eye of the ball, but I like to write or draw them as I think them up. I've just re-arranged the final encounter in Fish Tales, as in who get's tickled in what manner, and by what appendage!

I hope your own tickling epic is proceeding and your computer problems are behind you. I'd love to see what Mercy and co are doing, but fully understand the time it takes. If only I hadn't so many distracttions and worries, my own comic would've progressed and perhaps been completed. The next chapter is the 'pilot' or origin story, which will be pretty mammoth, with a much larger human cast.

I hope to have four pages up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Pages 34-37; the reveal of Cthulhu.

Enjoy, and sorry it took so long to get here. I have another 4 pages ready to colour, and hopefully they will done quite soon.

That was so worth waiting for! You're such a skilled artist. Thanks for keeping us entertained.

I agree, these are great! Keep em coming, we will wait!

Damn! That's the bossest Boss Octopus I've ever seen in any sort of entertainment, and I'm something of a fanatic about the critters! So cool, so grand, so seductive! What a high point, not just for this story but for the girls' adventures as a whole! You've got the amorphous, insinuating cephalopod squishiness down cold... not that the ladies are reacting to him as anything icy! Its sheer brute sensuality is melting 'em like margerine (they, as I do, seem to relish the oiliness of butter on their seafood!), turning him into a great big compliant rubbery blow-up sex doll with a will and appetite to match their bottomless carnal cravings! Speaking of which... lovely Lu, with those divine toes and arches scrubbed to distraction by the sucking of scores of mucusy mouths!!! Oh gods, I believe I just got a preview of my eternal afterlife reward, should I be lucky enough to earn one! Need I hardly mention that the color, action and perspective eclipse anything found in this superlative Fox series thus far? If those technical credits didn't strike me initially, it's maybe 'cause the pages seem too bulging with the vitality of actual life to have been wrought by craft! Too damn cool for words! Not that it'll shut me up!

Cheers guys. There are 4 more in the colouring stage, and 3 more in the penciling/ inking stage.

JoeGHurt; Cheers man. I try to improve on what has gone before in this series, and this encounter demanded that I raised my game. The detail comes through a lot more now I have refined my colouring, and i'll definitely re-scan and colour pages 1-2.

tffan69, I don't want you to have to wait so long, but your patience is exemplary. Thanks.

LBH, I apologise for driving you to such lust-madness! Thanks man. I'm also a big admirer of cephalopods, irrespective of what a significantly large one can be employed for in comix. Yep: Lucy - feet - octopus! LOL (although I had to show her gorgeous boobs getting kissed and puckered by those suckers as well). I think I like drawing her long legs and pert bottom. Out of the three girls, I think Lucy possesses the peachiest 'arse' and sexiest legs. In my eyes, she's the classic tall, leggy and busty blonde bombshell with the big blue eyes you just want to ravish to madness, after she'd played and teased you for a few days. Yes she has a cute and kooky edge, but she's built for sex and knows it.

Cthulhu is pretty complex in terms of working out the coil of the tentacles, and how they squish against the girls' huge boobs. It's something I try and improve on, judging the weight and how they lift when a huge tentacle tucks itself snugly underneath, and just the way its body yields to their presence. The octopus has a myriad appendages that shall be used, and is a fairly smart creature, so tentacles are just the starter in its quest to satiate the insatiable. I wanted it to be a bit intimidating for the uninitiated Lucy and Babs, which is why Lu reacts with some trepidation - It's volume is about half an Olympic swimming pool - but I think the way wariness leads to anticipation, then arousal, is a turn-on. My favourite panel in these pages is perhaps Babs having her immense boobs tasted by several suckers as a tentacle passes under them, trying to theorise on the nature of those 'nibbling/tasting' protrusions while succumbing to giggles (unfortunately in reality they are rows of hooks, but there is a bit of genetic tampering going on here).

All I can say is things just get more slippery, squishy and very ticklish.

Last edited:
Tremendous addition to an epic tale, Kitch.

All three Fox Sisters are in perfect form, and as always I have a terrible difficulty choosing a favorite, as all three are so ridiculously alluring.

The monster pus is also rather impressive as an artistic element and enjoyable as the creator of squealing laughter.

Looking through several times I'm still unable to find a favorite panel or scene. They just blend together into one rather large heaving sexy entity (much like the girls themselves, lol). And also like the girls, I find myself insatiable for your work. When given multiple pages I only want to see more. And more.

Dazzling stuff, and yes, I desperately anticipate the next chapter.

Your pal,

B

Cheers 'Deet. No aqua-flavoured adventure is complete without cephalopods, and I saved the best 'til last. It's been a (very ) long time coming, but the Hentai fave is here.

Glad you think it's consistently hot. I try to give each girl her moment to shine and some get more panels in certain situations, but hopefully they balance out in total. I did branch out a little and give Lucy a foot tickle, which is something i've decided to include more of, but not at the expense of breast, belly or pussy tickling. This will get quite intense.

Don't worry: more work is in progress as I write. I'm playing catch up, but not so that quality gives way to quantity.

Last edited:
Coming up soon: more Fish Tales pages, and a few concept sketches for the girls' attire and looks for their origin story. Obviously they don't have contour suits ready to jump into, so I've been toying with some costume ideas for their college wear. I have some rough ideas that reflect each personality (inc. footwear), but they've got to be a bit figure hugging and/or revealing, I think a 'Karen Gillan/Lohan in Mean girls' look could work for Nina, with ironic collegiate scarf, mini-skirt and buckled boots. Babs I think would have a zip up fleece top, tight, bottom and thigh-hugging jeans and trainers/sneakers, and Lucy I thought a little, short-sleeve popper-fastened cotton top with the hem riding above her belly, jeans riding low on the hips with wider bottoms, and sandals. Anyway, I'll have some drawings for those, and maybe some other concept sketches of my other characters for that story.

That's my Gok Wan impression over, almost...

'You work it, girls!'

Done.

(I would add, that the story is set at a university college, so all characters are over 18)

Last edited:
Shapely, sexy college girls... can't hope for more pleasing eye candy than that! Lucy in brief top, bell-bottoms and sandals! Just the way I've always fantasized (droool!)

That's my idea at the moment. I think a slightly seventies styling might suit Lucy. The free-spirited and summery vibe matches her persona and looks.

edit: not to shatter any preconceptions, but my er, 'artistic' muses for Nina and Babs are Lucy Collett and Sammy Braddy.

Last edited:
Sorry for a slight delay. I've still got to write the dialogue so the next pages should be up tomorrow, plus i'll hopefully get some more drawings scanned soon, although I plan to get all of the pages for this comic drawn before any further colouring. I'll still upload the next four tomorrow though, and perhaps some first look designs for Pandemonium at Prickly Hills in another thread.

I'm longing to see the girls play another round of slip-n-slide with their big cuddly cuttlefish pal! The climax appears to loom... three of them, in fact...

B'dum tssh, and much appreciated LBH.

That state of bliss nears with the next 4 pages of tentacled tickle madness. It's quite rude and features a fair bit of exploration from the slippery suckers, not that any of the Fox girls are complaining.

After this batch I shall concentrate on pencilling and inking the remaining pages of the comic, but I don't think it will take too long. I will also have a few concept sketches to upload at some point.

As the good Doctor might say, 'let revelries, ribaldry and libations commence'.

The girls grow ever more gooey and near to ultimate ecstatic realization! Big C is getting himself a solid eyeful of Lucy's irresistible charms! I envy him the close-up view (as well as the eight armloads of touchy-feely stuff)!

JoeGHurt: Thank you very much man. I try to keep improving and I feel i'm now getting the results I want from my art.

LBH: haha, I didn't think you'd leave that moment of mutual eyeballing go unmentioned. It's a frame that survives from the original (drawn some ten years ago) but with some extra 'front' from Lucy. She can barely imagine the trouble she so insolently courts (which is part of her charm), even after being ravished by several tentacles at once!

Hi guys.

I have drawn several more pages of the adventure, and will continue drawing to finish the comic before colouring, so bear with me. Many thanks to those interested in commissions; I will have to sort something out and get some advice on some busniess issues but I am very excited that people have shown interest.

K.

i haven't been following this thread until now, i stumbled upon it the other day and i must say this is excellent work. 🙂 i have always been a fan of comics.

Absolutely awesome work, my friend.

These latest pages are among the best of the series. Hot jiggly, bawling, pure, blushing hotness.

I'm not even really sure what to say other than to plead for more.

So...more please.

You rock, buddy.

B

Merci beaucoup mon belle amie.

I want to give the girls a thorough tickle this time. I dare not waste the giant octopus (just whispering 'giant oc-to-pussss' to Babs will cause the much sought-after 'trembly-lip') because I've been looking forward to using it as a tickling device for a while. There are so many things it can use to tickle three slippery, buxom, naughty, giggly and wanton vixens with and I had a good time thinking them up like the demented perv I am.

I have enjoyed your new flavour of bounce. Your profiles always raise a smile and the new designs for the Chix are very well conceived.

thanks for the continued support. May our heroic threesomes... wait, where am I going with this?

A three-course dinner of Lucy for you.

Sorry there's been a lull. I am working on some other projects, but I have at least been drawing some more pages of Fish Tales.

They are getting quite detailed, so take a while to draw and i'd like to draw and scan the lot before colouring. A few more pages to get done, but it's important to have the basic artwork finished, scanned and saved.

The first is a birthday present for a friend and long-time supporter of my art, particularly these adventures where he has been open-minded and encouraging. He is represented here as Jose Branco, groundsman and willing play-thing of the sisters, and his looks aren't that exaggerated - he's a very handsome chap. Alas, it wouldn't be the Fox Sisters without a bit of lewd humour, provided by Dominic in this picture (you can now see who he is with the character profiles).

The second is a bit of saucy fun that establishes a general theme and tone for Prickly Hills. While this scene doesn't happen in that adventure, there are different permutations of old pervert/ hot young thing, although here Oswald has not done a great job pleasing Lucy's appetites - tickling is one thing, but you'd better be as strong as an ox for what naturally follows. No 'laying back and thinking of England' for this one, and i'm sure you can think of a few wry things Lucy is saying - I couldn't quite decide on exactly the right one.

Lastlly is a pencil sketch of the Bournemouth blonde in flirt mode.

Stick around for more sketches and things, even if actual pages are still in the pencil-ink stage.

K

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I have been busy with a written commission of late for another tickling enterprise and it was important to focus on that. The Fox sisters will return as soon as I can give them enough attention.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back