• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Waterbabes - New Fox Sisters Tickling Comic.

Great tickling comic!

Please, more big size breasts being tickled by old lady...with fingers and feathers...

Dang it! I somehow managed to miss those three new Lucy portraits (not so new at this late date)! So vexing, making my comments in such untimely fashion... but Lu is my favorite Fox (one of my very favotite ever objects of tickle ardor) and I'd far prefer her to understand that I was careless rather than having lost interest, so here goes. Most alluring, each treatment; especially the central one, which is essentially monster themed, what with scornful Lu being post-coitally groped by a troll-like Oswald. It's a tribute to lovely Lucy's enduring springtime freshness of spirit that she should retain an air of unsullied wholesomeness even in such a grossly randy situation! Lucky Jose, to have a grand closeup view as he fondles the estate-ground's tubers! A handsome birthday gift indeed!

Last edited:
Once again, sorry I've been absent. had to sort a few personal things out lately (plus my computer died). Hopefully I'll get my scanner to run with my new set-up soon.

Life just hasn't been very conducive to creating more Fox sisters work over the past few months. I still have them in mind but things have been trying my patience; i've barely been able to see my friends because of commitments, let alone draw and colour.

Cheers desenho. sorry that the tickling art hasn't been high on my list of late.

LBH; I can't complain, seeing as i've been absent for a while as well.
Finding time to indulge my fantasies on the drawing board has been a struggle, but I think about my characters almost every day. I may have a doodle with Fish Tales this evening, but I don't really like visiting this site empty handed, so that's why I refrain from posting as often if not being productive, and I often find other creative projects vying for attention when I do find the time, in particular some non-tk work that may help me professionally.

Cheers guys. I appreciate all the kind words and support you have given me. Sorry to have dragged this story on for so long but I don't want to draw things that should arouse me when it's the last thing on my mind.

you'll be glad to know that I spent some of yesterday drawing more pages for Fish Tales. Ideally, I should have it all pencilled and inked by monday, but I need to reconfigure the scanner and buy some new pencils, as the favoured 2H is becoming a nib.

Hoping for new stuff on Monday! If not then, I'll stay vigilant (well, more vigilant than I have been lately) for the latest additions! Needless to say they'll be wildly welcome whenever they arrive!

Sorry LBH, no stuff on Monday, just that the remaining pages will be inked.
I still need the scanner to work, and then a while for the colouring. I will finish this comic, by God!

Then it will the big ol' origin story (100 pages or so) with a fair bit of activity related to that picture of Lucy and Oswald, with the different sisters having their bountiful curves groped, slapped, licked and tickled by different combinations of the elderly faculty as well as other seducers who are easier on the eye. That will demand a sketchbook all of its own for all the encounters and the necessary expansion of the cast.

Thankfully the whole series is only 5 main stories long. I'd like to complete them before the glaciers melt, and we all get imprisoned by apes.

Last edited:
Hoping to have all of remaining fish tales pages scanned at the end of the week, then I will colour them.

okally dokally, pretty much inked all of Fish Tales. I can't scan them until I get the scanner calibrated with the new computer which may need some help, but in the meantime, I shall draw some more of At Home with the McFeelys and finish writing Pandemonioum at Prickly Hills.

I'm really sorry it has taken so long, as I just remembered I had been colouring the pages where Lucy gets tickled by the anemones this time last year!

Computer breakdowns are an unholy nightmare, I know... I've got similar troubles myself at the moment, so I fully sympathize. Damn, it's a miracle any ambitious projects ever get completed at all! But the Fox follies are well worth being patient for! If the girls are stuck for long stretches in the company of slimy tickling monsters, it's gotta be a lot harder on them than us! I don't hear Nina, Babs or lovely Lucy complaining... what right would I ever have to do so!

See you when you get here, girls! You're more than welcome any ol' time!

Good news - the scanner is up and running and I have scanned all pages of the story, ready to be coloured this weekend and next week. Whatever I have by next weekend I will upload here!

Hi guys. A bit of a delay on the pages due to the way i've developed my colouring and complexity of certain scenes. Expect 6 pages by Tuesday, then hopefully the final 6 pages by saturday/sunday.

Hi guys, sorry for the extraordinary lapse over the past few months, and then a further postponement, but I felt like colouring an extra page last night, and sort of pulled an all-nighter, plus i've decided to renamed the octopus to a more phonetic spelling because I felt a bit anxious about caling him 'Cthulhu'. It's only a homage but I don't want hassle.

Hope you enjoy these 7 pages. as always, they've taken a bit longer to colour than I thought because of what's happening and where they are, but I do like colouring a bit more than I used to.

and pages 46,47,48. The final five will be up around the weekend or early next week. It's taken too long by far but most of that is being distracted and not haveing the time or being in the mood a lot of the time, or technical problems. Still, i've enjoyed bringing my original Fox sisters comic back to life. It seems funny that I drew it ten years ago on paper and coloured it with pencils while at university, and probably while listening to some of the same music.

anyway, here they are;

Last edited:
WOW! Babs is enjoying the tickling of the octopus so bad! and the other fox sisters too.
Thats what I love your art kitch 🙂

*falls to knees and praises the flying spaghetti monster in the sky for this much anticipated post*

Thanks guys, you're too kind and have been exceedingly patient - really sorry that there have been so many distractions preventing me from finishing this project. I'll be working on the last 5 tonight and over the weekend. Hope to have this wrapped up for Monday/Tuesday.

Last edited:
So many new pages of slippery, gooey goodness! The aquarium proves just as profitable as the aviary for three healthy, frisky fräuleins on the make! As our sweet Fox vixens frolic with their titanic tub toy and discover the host of exciting ways it may be played with, it becomes clear that the vaunted cephalopod intellect can be stimulated in as many ribald ways as humanity's own! The randy, rubbery paramour feels, tastes and literally breathes satisfaction into three of the fetish world's most demanding, perfect frames... an accomplishment as Herculean as it is fun to watch! Small wonder the kraken is granted the status of legend in the fabulous bestiary! One may decide between the flailing Scylla and the sucking Charybdis, but these luckless/lucky mariners must endure both at the selfsame instant! And endure they do... though their reserves of self-control don't look likely to hold out much longer! When the dam finally bursts, are its raging floodwaters liable to drown all involved (it may seem ridiculous to think of drowning an octopus, but I put nothing past the fury of climaxing Fox passion!)? Ol' Oswald has a super spectacle in store, that's sure!

Points for reference to The Odyssey, LBH. Charybdis has inspired a couple of gruesome sketches in the past. Always fun to put your own spin on legendary monsters.

Ah, any amount of 'Super spectacle' (the pressure's on) and Fox passion may always become extremely intense on the senses. Extreme enough to cause injury, even. You'll have to see what that could mean. There are only 5 pages of this story left, and the tickles continue to the last page.

Hi guys. A busy week ahead will mean that I won't be able to upload anything until next monday without comprimising on quality.

Hi all. injury will hamper progress over the next few days. Can't be helped, but I am working on the last few pages. It just so happens that i'm not very athletic and i've been doing athletic things.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back