• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What color toenails do you like?

What color toenails do you prefer?

• Red

Votes: 295 34.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 110 12.8%
  • Pink

Votes: 107 12.4%
  • Clear

Votes: 213 24.7%
  • Other

Votes: 136 15.8%

• Total voters
Pink is really cute... I also like gold and silver, but they are probably considered a bit "teenish" 🙂

I absolutely love French pedicures! They are incredibly sexy and look great with toe rings. I love to see a girl with a French pedicure, beacuse I know she must like to put in some effort to make her feet look hot and get noticed. And it seems that I'm not the only guy who thinks this way! Ladies, what do you think?

Any colour (or none 😛 ) will do, but personal favourites are girls with black or deep, deep red toenails.

I love the color Blue so I paint my toes blue as often as I can.

I looooove Red nails, but i have no red polish left ;( I Also like clear nails, or with a light glaze.

At the minute mine are a shiney pink colour.

No Paint, Please!

I'm shocked but not really surprised that 83 percent of the guys polled here have foot fetishes. These tickling web sites often seem more like foot fetish web sites. My fetishes are bondage and tickling and, like most men, I cannot stand seeing women with painted toenails (or fingernails). Don't believe me? Check out any newspaper or magazine that features a celebrity woman in bare feet or revealing footwear. Almost NEVER are her toes painted. That's because she has advisors who know most men want to see women in their natural state. The fact that so many women DO paint their toenails is more proof that men and women do not communicate well.

I'm sure I'm more adamant about this than most guys. I would never tickle or make love to a woman with painted nails. I'm happy to have come of age in the 1970s. Say what you want about leisure suits and polyester (spelling?), but women were sexier and more free spirited in that decade than they are today. There was no Madonna back then.

I'm pretty pale so I like dark colors for contrast. Usually my color of choice is deep burgundy red or black, but sometimes I switch it up and go with violet.

I wish makeup in general was never even concieved. For the most part, it makes girls much uglier than the natural look - especially if nail polish is involved.

I like most colors. I'm not crazy about black, but hey, if a female wants me to tickle her feet with black polish, I won't turn it down.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back