• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What color toenails do you like?

What color toenails do you prefer?

• Red

Votes: 295 34.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 110 12.8%
  • Pink

Votes: 107 12.4%
  • Clear

Votes: 213 24.7%
  • Other

Votes: 136 15.8%

• Total voters
I dunno. I like them all, but for some reason, I really love gold nail polish on chicks.

The only colours I find tolerable are none, black, purple, or wine-coloured. Beyond that, most colours actually make things less attractive to me.

Purple! 😍 😍 😍

Perhaps the ultimate colour for toenails! XD

Eh, as much as that would match the stripe my hair, I use black polish to match the majority of my hair and clothes.

This thread reminds me... I need to redo mine today...

Last edited:
i prefer to leave my toenails pink....it makes me feel nice and girly! 😎

Of the choices listed I like pink but I prefer black polish on woman.

Sorry for not listing more colors, there are simply so many. Feel free to post ones that you like that are not on the list.

Hiya all, :flower:
Okay, I'll be the first to admit a lot depends on my mood. but most frequently i go with a soft pink a light red or simple gloss.
But there is this one spa-place I sometimes like to visit where the pedicurist has the most artistically sensuous touch... ::super_hap
It's not quite tickle - though you can see the sparkle in her eye that makes me think she must be holding back. But I swear there is no WAY i can read more than a couple of lines in a magasine the whole time she's working on me!!:laughing:

Many blessings,

I can't understand why red is the most popular colour, its become almost more of a tradition than a fashion to paint toenails red, especially when there are so many other colours out there. I don't like anything too bright and vulgar, pastel colours are nice, and I especially like black polish.

The sexiest toenail color....that deep dark cherry red. A girl's toes are IMMEDIATELY suckable with that color.

*rolls eyes "okay okay okay so my daughter painted my toenails purple" smirks "Probally because I'm a royal pain!" doubles over laughing* (I'll be alright)

Personally I'm not a big fan of toenail paint... I prefer them just the way the are :happy:

Well, I can't really choose a favourite, but I would have to say pastel yellow on tan feet. My first extended experience of tickling feet was with a girl who had on yellow polish and was very tan (not fake baked), and ever since pastel yellow has always been a favorite of mine. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned anything yellow (at least from the replies I've read).

Hmm, I don't really like toe nail polish either but I guess blue's cute. I don't like red though, for some reason, not at all. Maybe it's just me. xD

*giggles* Well, my girl doesn't wear polish normally and I think they're positively beautiful! Cute and slightly pudgy and oh so ticklish *grins*

i put other. just b/c it doesnt matter to me if they are painted. painted, not painted, its all good.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back