• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What color toenails do you like?

What color toenails do you prefer?

• Red

Votes: 295 34.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 110 12.8%
  • Pink

Votes: 107 12.4%
  • Clear

Votes: 213 24.7%
  • Other

Votes: 136 15.8%

• Total voters
I don't like nail polish either. If feet are cute, toes are suckable than nail polish isn't needed is it? Nail polish in my opinion looks gaudy. That's why I don't wear it... well that and I'm a guy.

French pedicure is my favorite. It adds the slight level of polish I feel is necessary to ensure perfection, but doesn't over-do it with the odd colors.

I like all colors on a woman's toenails really, but mostly blue, black, purple, french, red, and natural...probably in that order. But remember, I like 'em all though!

i voted other...as i love hot pink...and purple...i wear strawberry margarita..or purple..i have red but haven't tried it yet..

i used to think wearing toe nail polish was tacky...showy...uh well to put it bluntly...slutty...but after i joined the tmf...i got talked into trying some..and now my feet look naked without some..i love it...that and some ankle beads and my pink flip flops or my black neato sandals..and i'm ready to drive the foot guys wild..😉

Gotta have the french pedi!!! In my humble opinion, it's by far the sexiest! If I have to go with color, pink or red....but I say, "let's french!"

Re

French pedi I think especially for me as French maid is my ultimate sexy fantasy and turn on during play times.

Lisa

Don't know if I commented already, but french pedicure.

Gonna go with the french pedicure, not too long in the nails though, OR silver or black depending on the skin tone/color.

Black, French, Red, Silver, depends on the skin color, but black is always a hit

I've never polished my toe nails, that I can remember (likely because I never wear sandals, really :stickout). If anything, I'd say I like french pedicures, or clear (so it appears that there's nothing on the nails).
I think I'd prefer clear, or nothing at all, on any other person. I don't know, but I generally think coloured toenails are quite gaudy (though this is all in my head, and I'd need to see the 'toes' in question to make an informed decision 😉)

My question (and this may be a stupid one) is - Why do women paint their toenails? Do you WANT people to notice them? or is it a girly-girly thing? Thanks for your replies.

Truthfully it REALLY doesn't matter for me.....I can appreciate it in every angle

My question (and this may be a stupid one) is - Why do women paint their toenails? Do you WANT people to notice them? or is it a girly-girly thing? Thanks for your replies.

No idea why, but, I'm one who doesn't, really - EVER. Being a girl, I'd think it may be equivalent to getting dressed, in a sense. You're not fully ready and prepared until you're all pretty and dolled up, having your nails painted. I just figure it's because they like their feet and toenails.

Why would you dye your hair? I think it may be the same as the answers to that question.

Well I prefer that a girl have her toenails polished in a color besides pink. Pink looks like natural to me. Natural is okay, but not the best. I prefer blue, black, purple, or French most of the time. Maybe even lime green, hehe. I don't know why really. Maybe because I'm attracted to girly girls. :lol

And nail polish also makes me believe that they at least notice their own feet and hopefully take care of them.

I mean, I'm a romantic and loving guy who cares about the whole woman, but the sexiest body part, to me, is the feet. And the thought of a girl disliking or being weirded out by that is a turn off to me.

No idea why, but, I'm one who doesn't, really - EVER. Being a girl, I'd think it may be equivalent to getting dressed, in a sense. You're not fully ready and prepared until you're all pretty and dolled up, having your nails painted. I just figure it's because they like their feet and toenails.

Why would you dye your hair? I think it may be the same as the answers to that question.
I dye my hair because it makes me look younger, and I don't like looking at so many grey hairs. I guess I feel better about myself. So maybe it is with women painting their toenails - It makes them feel better about themselves. I'm cool with that. As one with a foot fetish, it draws my attention (I just look, but don't touch). I personally think it makes women's feet look attractive. I noticed in the poll that clear toenail polish is the second most popular of the colors. I like the clear myself. The natural look draws my attention more than any other color.

Last edited:
Pink is my favorite toenail polish on a pretty girl, but red+ blue are also nice shades.

I prefer women keeping their toe nails au naturale but as long as she has cute toes, the nails trimmed extra short, red or pink colored toe nails can be very nice.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back