• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatchu playing?

I love this thread.

Finally treated myself to Mortal Kombat XL. As a massive fan of fighting games and meaty combat (but who is slightly ham-fisted when it comes to Street Fighter's notoriously piano-concerto-esque combos), I love a good MK brawl.

But why, oh why, oh WHY, did they not bring back Freddy Kruger as a guest kharacter to duke it out with Jason Vorhees!? What a tragically missed opportunity. That would've been super kool.

Still, Alien VS Predator is a lot of fun, and Leatherface was a surprising addition for me, too.

I loved the story of the latest Mortal Kombat. I like how Johnny and Sonya had a daughter and how the Earth Defense Force is using cybernetics to enhance their warriors. I'm also proud that they included a gay man (aka the archer) as one of the kombatants (go LBGT powa ^_~!). 😀

I was a bit let down though that Raiden became corrupted and that Liu-Kang, Kitana, and Nightwolf remained corrupted too. Oh wells, maybe Johnny and Sonya can save them all in the sequel. 😉

I loved the story of the latest Mortal Kombat. I like how Johnny and Sonya had a daughter and how the Earth Defense Force is using cybernetics to enhance their warriors. I'm also proud that they included a gay man (aka the archer) as one of the kombatants (go LBGT powa ^_~!). 😀

I was a bit let down though that Raiden became corrupted and that Liu-Kang, Kitana, and Nightwolf remained corrupted too. Oh wells, maybe Johnny and Sonya can save them all in the sequel. 😉

Gods, the end credits scene with Raiden upset me so much. I'm a huge Richard Epcar (Raiden's voice actor) fan in general, and Raiden has always been one of my favorite roles of his. Netherrealm is not afraid of changing their good guys for the worse, and I seriously fear for his character alignment :/

~K

Yeah, I'm a bit worried to. I hope Johnny and Sonya figure out a way to save Raiden, Kitana, Liu-kang, and Nightwolf.

Granted they have to deal with Kotal Kahn as well but I think Kotal is less concerned with following Shao Kahn's legacy than he is putting his own house into order.

Also, Cassie Cage is, like, TOTALLY AWESOME! SHE IS HERE TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM AND SHE'S ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM! 😀

Well im back to square one as far as gamerscore i guess my 360 account never linked to my xb1 acc or somthing so next time i sign into my 360 poof its not there. I remember trying to link it and it appeared to but I didnt use it for awhile I remember the lady with support made me erase a duplicate profile maybe i didnt realize it was the right one though I swear it was, sooooo guess im playing everything an havin a walk down memory lane.

Hmmm.. showing 54 pages on this thread only lets me see 53 though. Anyway, just picked up DiRT Rally.

A friend gifted me Don't Starve Together so I'll be delving into that game soon. Aside from that I've only been playing Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call, been a bit too busy lately to play anything too time consuming.

Playing the first Danganronpa game, and replaying the 3DS Phoenix Wright game in anticipation of when I can afford to buy the new one.

Tried playing No Man's Sky, was a huge let down. Should have followed my sis-in-law Rox's warning.

Now playing Valkyrie Profile and loving it. 😀

Played Civ V for the first time last night. 10 hours in and I didn't even finish the game I started but had a blast with it anyway.

Ugh, I've been obsessively playing Civ 4, since 5 is too much for my computer to really handle and it plays so similarly to Civ Revolution which I was addicted af to for a long time. I restart it when I get to about 1900 most times, and if I lose a city or somebody starts getting too uppity with me I ragequit and restart. Starting a new game is kind of my favorite part.

I am a horrible, horrible leader :lol

~K

Ugh, I've been obsessively playing Civ 4, since 5 is too much for my computer to really handle and it plays so similarly to Civ Revolution which I was addicted af to for a long time. I restart it when I get to about 1900 most times, and if I lose a city or somebody starts getting too uppity with me I ragequit and restart. Starting a new game is kind of my favorite part.

I am a horrible, horrible leader :lol

~K

I don't know what it is about Civ but it just draws you in and refuses to let you go. That "one more turn" mentality is just so hard to break out of haha.

I'm totally the opposite though, my favourite moments are when the shit starts to inch toward that fan haha. But yeah, I feel bad for your citizens 😛

Just got Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin for $10, gonna be trying that out. I didn't get very far in the first game, but I've been looking to try all of the Dark Souls games, so I figured I'd take this opportunity to give it a shot.

Just got Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin for $10, gonna be trying that out. I didn't get very far in the first game, but I've been looking to try all of the Dark Souls games, so I figured I'd take this opportunity to give it a shot.

Great choice! I thought it was strange that I saw so many people playing the other day, hopefully you don't run into too many dickheads who prey on the newbies with high level gear.

I'm doing my first run as a sorcerer. Get the feel for rolling and melee on early enemies, and then try my hand at a melee character next time.

I never quite had the patience for sorcery or even pyromancy for that matter. Between the lock on and the cast times I would always get frustrated and just go for a quality build.

EDIT: To be on the topic of the thread. I've been playing DS2 and having fun helping newbies out through the starting areas and kind of fending off the people trying to hunt them. It's the best part about the steam sales I find.

Last edited:
What's the difference between sorcery and pyromancy? I mean, I get that pyromancy is fire, but what would make it so different that it had to be separated from sorcery?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back