• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatchu playing?

DSfix works with Prepare to Die edition right?

And yeah, online play is slow as shit, but that helps, since I play a lot of Ganondorf. Make other people as slow as I am.

DSfix works with Prepare to Die edition right?

And yeah, online play is slow as shit, but that helps, since I play a lot of Ganondorf. Make other people as slow as I am.

It works for Prepare to Die exclusively lol.

As an Ike main I definitely understand what you mean although it's essentially made me give up Pikachu and Lucario all together. Ganondorf is heaps of fun though.

Well that's good.

I play a lot of characters normally, but online I've almost only played Ganondorf. I'm not good enough with anyone else to really do well. If you wanna fight sometime, my FC is 2423-6161-7807

I've heard a lot of talk about Overwatch, and a few members actually asking if I'll try it out since we tend to play TF2 together (when I played it months ago) What are yall thoughts on it so far?

I've heard a lot of talk about Overwatch, and a few members actually asking if I'll try it out since we tend to play TF2 together (when I played it months ago) What are yall thoughts on it so far?

I only played a few games but it feels a lot faster paced, games end very quickly, usually. More classes, but they don't have alternate weapons like TF2, instead you get abilities like in a MOBA kind of game. So there's like a character who can throw poison mines, use a grappling hook, etc. Teams are limited to like, 5 or 6?

there's also a fat man who can like, lasso people and then bonk 'em in the head so that's good

Well that's good.

I play a lot of characters normally, but online I've almost only played Ganondorf. I'm not good enough with anyone else to really do well. If you wanna fight sometime, my FC is 2423-6161-7807

Same, I had a longer list before but I have a good amount that I rotate with when I'm messing around. I added you!

It's very TF2 like, with a lot of characters feeling like modified version of TF2 classes. The game modes are very samey, but the characters all have very different feels.

I got a Legendary for Hanzo, kinda sad I have to see it go since I enjoy playing him.

I'm loving it a lot. Crazy amounts of fun playing it with friends. Bastion players can die in a hole. I don't really mean it, they're alright.

I'll go more in depth on my thoughts later. But yeah, it's shaping up to be a rather solid FPS.

I'm often such a not-a-people-person that playing games online gives me anxiety. T_T Right now, I'm playing Prototype 2 (which is a great, mindless way to unwind in the evenings), and waiting with the patience of a monk for Mirror's Edge 2 next month. I loved the original Mirror's Edge so much - played it through many times, even got the platinum trophy (hard as nails, first game I ever plat'd). I never expected DICE would stop making Battlefield games long enough to give lil' old Mirror's Edge a sequel, so now that they are, I will wait, gratefully, for it to be completed.

I'm often such a not-a-people-person that playing games online gives me anxiety.

Well theres a few of us theater/tmf folks that have each other on steam, we usually play together so it's a friendly environment if you ever have that urge to play something with other peoples feel free to pm, large range of gamers from dota, tf2, etc.

I was thinking of getting that don't starve 2 multiplayer version on steam cause I did enjoy the dl you gave me for the wiiu version of the first one. Verrrry hard though

I've been playing a bit of Tera. It would be one of my top MMOs if I had started early on in the game's life. As it is now, it just feels like I'm the only new person.

Just beat Uncharted 4 (best in the series, I think) and currently playing the Ratchet and Clank reboot. Love it so far.

Started playing Dangan Ronpa 2, and the PC version of GTA V. And currently the Borderlands trilogy is only $12, which includes Pre-Sequel that costs $40 by itself, so I'll be playing that soon.

Well theres a few of us theater/tmf folks that have each other on steam, we usually play together so it's a friendly environment if you ever have that urge to play something with other peoples feel free to pm, large range of gamers from dota, tf2, etc.

I was thinking of getting that don't starve 2 multiplayer version on steam cause I did enjoy the dl you gave me for the wiiu version of the first one. Verrrry hard though
Thanks! I'll keep it in mind. 😀 And yeah, DS is hard as all - gave me fierce trouble when I played it too. x)

As for me, 18 months after everyone else, I'm finally getting around to playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Got it in a flash sale for $25. Had no history with the series, so read a crash course on Kotaku, and glad I did - the world is pretty deep, and the characters are all pre-established. The crash course helped a bunch, so now I feel up-to-date. As for the game itself, I'm still not even 15 hours in yet, so it's pretty early days, but I'm enjoying it. The combat was tricky to pick up - it's not your simple hack-and-slash fare. Reminds me more of Dark Souls, or even Soul Calibur in places. Once you get the hang of it, though, it's great. Steer clear of over-levelled enemies and immerse yourself in the world, and you'll have a blast if you're a fan of open-world fantasy RPGs.

Currently playing MGSV and Dangan Ronpa, at least until 7 EST tonight when the overwatch server go live.

Been playing Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. I played the original version of DS2 first and I find that the new enemy placement is kind of annoying to deal with now lol. Had it been my first playthrough I would have been fine with it but I keep getting jumped by really strong monsters.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back