• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which tickling method drives you CRAZIEST?

Fast and hard drives me bonkers. Anything between my toes is real bad, and surprisingly raspberries on my tummy. It's not my worst spot, but for some reason it makes me scream bloody murder *blush*

Light fingernail scratched on my upper and lower back drive me absolutely insane. I love it, it turns me on horribly, but it tickles to high heavens. There's reasons why I can never get a professional back massage 😉

^ This only proves how much you love The Slide.

You're such a glutton for punishment.

Are we rehearsing for our stand up routine?

Because you are totally falling short.

Remind me to bitch slap you next time I see you..

..& your mom.

Ohhhhhhhhh!

Are we rehearsing for our stand up routine?

Because you are totally falling short.

Which makes rehearsal all the more important , I s'pose.

So get those arms up , lady! We needs to practice our "routine"! Standing up or otherwise. :devil2:

Remind me to bitch slap you next time I see you..

..& your mom.

Ohhhhhhhhh!

Yeah. G'head. Continue to roll the Dice , darlin'.

Yer meat next time I see ya.

Which makes rehearsal all the more important , I s'pose.

So get those arms up , lady! We needs to practice our "routine"! Standing up or otherwise. :devil2:

Standing up or not, I'd still have to hold you up...

.. or apply GORGEOUS makeup. :cheesy:

Yeah. G'head. Continue to roll the Dice , darlin'.

Yer meat next time I see ya.

Only 'meat' involved will be the one you'll be puttin' on my sandwich.

Chicken Breast or Turkey. Jot that down. :headpat:

Standing up or not, I'd still have to hold you up...

.. or apply GORGEOUS makeup. :cheesy:

Will I be conscious this time? ... or will your overwhelming cowardice force you to wait until I'm asleep again.

Only 'meat' involved will be the one you'll be puttin' on my sandwich.

Chicken Breast or Turkey. Jot that down. :headpat:

No need. Unlike your forgetful ass , I'll remember.

Will I be conscious this time? ... or will your overwhelming cowardice force you to wait until I'm asleep again.

Ummm...

The only reason that was done was so no-one had to be assaulted with your high-pitched girlish squealing. :facepalm:

... According to you, you were "wide awake".

So..

WTFIcecreamcone.

No need. Unlike your forgetful ass , I'll remember.

Ohh.. says the man who spent 15 minutes looking for directions HE left on top of the car. :sigh:

For me the physical part just gets different reactions.

It is the verbal components that can drive me crazy!

The taunting is the first way to get to me. Asking "are you ticklish" is cliche but effective.

Teasing verbally is as bad as physically.

Blindfolded teasing and taunting will get me screaming.

Once I even cried while being tickled while tied up. She laughed at me. I could go into it, in the story section. Dominant and demeaning banter was what got me going.

The punishment talk can make me go nuts.

But awww, baby talk and coochie coo's are what make me go off the deep end. "Awww, is poor little baby ticklish?"

Apparently it doesn't really matter what kind of tickling. It all works. 🙁

I've said it before and I will say it again: goatee to my neck. I go all kinds of insane. Also, my back, and especially lower back. I am very sensitive there but it is an erogenous zone so I get very turned on, too! Not very effective in a group setting...lol!!
I think my favorite thing is being tightly restrained and having the guy just look at me, and not say a word before he does anything. I was tied up once and kept asking "What are you going to do to me?" and he just had a slight smile and tilted his head to the side and said nothing. Of course I asked about 199 times and started getting nervous because he looked so crazy.
He totally broke me, but in my defense...I was all worked up from the silent treatment! lol

Raspberries everywhere on my belly, my thighs and armpits drive me the craziest.

I went to a play party in LA at the former Passive Arts and while restrained on my knees with my feet in stocks facing down behind me and my arms cuffed straight up above my head and blindfolded I was hit with what was at the time the worst spot for me which is just consistent medium spider tickles in my underarms....it either gets me right away or if it doesn't then it will eventually become unbearable out of nowhere like a switch. However the next thing instantly became the absolute worst technique on my worst spot.

I felt something like lotion being spread over my feet and some of the nearby players in their own scenes stopping to giggle and comment on my plays pace, and I slowly thought something was up when I could hear some of the other pro dommes in the room light up with whatever was being prepared for me.

It felt like my body straight up shut down on me and buckled. Mistress Feral used what she called a horse brush(grooming tool) to scrub my lotion slick feet. First time I've ever screamed immediately out of reaction. Skipped the initial laugh completely. Any kind of stiff blunt bristled brush scrubbing my feet like sends electric shocks up my legs to my brain. Worst tickling technique ever for me.

I'd have to say medium to light spider tickling, in most places. More light on my feet and just above my hip bones, with stretched skin, straddling my ribs. My girlfriend knows best 😉

I'd have to say medium to light spider tickling, in most places. More light on my feet and just above my hip bones, with stretched skin, straddling my ribs. My girlfriend knows best 😉

:wink: mmm I do indeed, I love your feet!! 😀 and sides... well I guess I love to tickle any part of you.
:bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back